Pages:
Author

Topic: [ButtHurtNet]-Unofficial-(but honest) BAN #1 conning pool thread (spoof inside) - page 3. (Read 3485 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
WANTED: Active dev to fix & re-write p2pool in C
Ahhhhhh.... this ought to be fun.  I might just pull up a chair, grab some popcorn and watch Smiley

Cheesy Cheesy This is epic!

I'm sat right next to ya JB  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Ahhhhhh.... this ought to be fun.  I might just pull up a chair, grab some popcorn and watch Smiley
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Hello all  Grin

In an effort to correct a few glaring inaccuracies that seem to have been overlooked by both the original (and non-existent) poster as well as forum moderators - I have decided to create this unofficial (but honest) pool thread where BAN mugs miners can air their frustrations/concerns about WTF is going on over at ButHurtNet.

In keeping with the original & official thread - you will receive sod all support here also.

Payment System: Some strange kind of *BSPS + 10% Bonus (NOT REALLY - but it fools the noobs)  Wink
Payment Intervals: Definitely not every 1,2,4,8,12 or 24 hours - more like 170+ hours (1 week) if you're lucky, if the wallet hasn't been robbed (again), providing s0br hasn't fluttered your coins away on rentals & can be bothered at all. Small miners can expect to wait a lot longer.
Merged Mining: Currently NMC (With the same weird PPS type thing, again, if you're lucky) - but don't expect to see any of it.

S0br has been inactively developing what we consider is technically the most inaccurate/mist shrouded/shady/loss making pool in existence.

We're as transparent as a concrete wall. We're completely inaccurate. We make false claims constantly with many broken promises. How can we prove that? - we cant, so we just ignore all your questions completely & pretend you're not there (after you've given us your hash of course).

* Note: It's not important for us at all to pay you at exactly the interval you specify plus or minus a few days/weeks. This reason being is that this makes it easy for you to visually see that you're not getting paid what you're supposed to.

So what's there for any miner to risk trying us out? Give us one hour of some of your hash rate and see for yourself how you won't get paid a thing for quite some time, if at all.

You're feedback is unwelcome & we look forward to robbing you blind. If you have any questions, please don't bother contacting us here - it's a complete waste of time.

If you're still mad stupid thinking of giving us a try, check out the link below:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ban-giveaway-promotion-scam-to-fake-users-stolen-mining-equipment-782765

n0ts0br.

*BSPS - BullShitPayoutSystem.
Pages:
Jump to: