Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy 5 coins and wait till each of them grows 10%, then sell - page 4. (Read 602 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Hey guys,

I am new in the crypto trading and i was analyzing the biggest currencies and I had the following strategy:

Buy 5 coins for 1000EUR each => wait till each of them grows 10% => sell.
If it went down, I still wait until it will go back up +10%. It's ok if it will take weeks.

From my analysis (correct me if I am wrong) it almost always does after a while.
If one of them didn't after a long time, the other 4 should compensate for the loss.

I can imagine it sounds like a basic strategy for experienced traders.. Smiley

Please share your thoughts!

Thanks
You thinking is not good. First you need select some good coin that price don't drop in a day. If you buy 5 coin that you don't know her future. You make loss all money.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1321
CoinPoker.com

If one of them didn't after a long time, the other 4 should compensate for the loss.

Sounds pretty risky. But the odds of winning and losing will be dependent on the coins you are gonna choose. Anyway I am thinking the same too as part of my strategy but of course will pick those top 5 that worth my time and money. Also gonna used some fundamental and even trading entry point for it.

Good tokens has its advantages and potential concept, you just need to buy it and believe with it. Trading is a gamble so still this process is risky and can turn your money into nothing.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 307
Best strategy how do you earn profit with trading without all in on one coin only, I think this have apply for all trader is not look expert how to read chart and know with good news because when allot money or investment in several coins kind give chance when some coin have loss still get chance profit with other coin, but you should choose with potential coin only like top ten on coinmarket cap, never buy new coin without good reputation and little exchange for listing. I have try this method when I have 1 btc I will buy 10 coins and purchase 0.1 btc for each coin investment, maybe have one coin or five coins will give me profit than have put all money in one coin.
copper member
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1809
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
This strategy doesn't work. You could as well just use all the 5000 EUR to buy bitcoin. I mean when bitcoin drops all the other coins drop, when bitcoin grows in price all the other coins grow.

Imagine someone  bought the coins at the all-time high of most coins in 2017, someone would have to wait for close to 3 years and still be in losses. As of today, a person who bought on BTC would have the least amount of loss among the top crypto coins/tokens

Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
And what if let's say the compensation amount wasn't enough? Like, 2 or 3 coins didn't go up above 10 in a long time, and the others barely went up 10 at that time, what would you do? Numbers are easy to write ngl, its easy to analyze, choosing what coins to put those numbers is the challenge. It's not enough to know the numbers, any one with a bit of knowledge would know that trading is to buy low sell high. The problem is in knowing "what" to buy low and sell high. Not everything goes according to plan, and im pretty sure every trader out there experience profits and losses always.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
Hey guys,

I am new in the crypto trading and i was analyzing the biggest currencies and I had the following strategy:

If it went down, I still wait until it will go back up +10%. It's ok if it will take weeks.

From my analysis (correct me if I am wrong) it almost always does after a while.

Thanks

This analysis will not applicable in some scenario since we have to consider many things before buying some coins, but you will have a greater chance to get a profit if you buy those top coins and not those hyped coins which is just newly pump and have a questionable growth. And if you fall for bad coins in the market provably you will end up bag holding those shit coins and lose your capital.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
This "strategy" of yours will completely depend on if you can actually pick the right coins to buy; which is like 90% of the challenge. It might sound easy on the surface, but it's definitely going to be a lot harder than it seems.

Waiting weeks won't even be your problem as a lot of existing coins don't even go back up in price after crashing.
Activity: 18
Merit: 2
Hey guys,

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: