Pages:
Author

Topic: buy ADA thank me later... - page 2. (Read 700 times)

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
November 30, 2017, 08:46:57 AM
This coin is very surprising because the coin not mineable and listed on one of popular exchange, but can compete with old coins in the top marketcap.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
November 30, 2017, 08:35:12 AM
Do you think it's still a good idea to buy Cardano for a long-term?
With this BTC jumps all altcoins are very unstable.

Price still looks very low, but if take a look at total supply .. 25 billion, OMG
I'm afraid that price will never be higher than 10 cents as now. Look on Ripple or Siacoin, same situation.

What do you think, guys?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
November 30, 2017, 08:23:22 AM
This advice would have been better a few weeks ago. Luckily that's when I managed to get some ADA  Grin

I do agree, it's a great project, and there's a good chance that we'll see more big pumps, as academic, industrial money starts flowing in.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
November 30, 2017, 07:29:26 AM
Yes, i think too that it will go higher. But it is better to buy at the lowest price. So better wait a little time before buying ADA.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
November 30, 2017, 07:21:34 AM
I don't know if the price will go up or go down. But this coin has a very good future. Bitcoin value is going down now... So the price may go down?

in the short term it may go down a little (look at what the guy above wrote), but in the long term there is not chance it wont go higher...
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
November 30, 2017, 07:18:00 AM
I don't know if the price will go up or go down. But this coin has a very good future. Bitcoin value is going down now... So the price may go down?
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
November 30, 2017, 07:15:15 AM
Cardano dropped by 33% in the last 24h. Not sure if it's gonna drop some more but either way it's a good opportunity to buy at least for short term. If Bitcoin crashes then sell!

November 30, 2017, 07:11:04 AM
They need more exchange sites. We always hear that name but do not see the investors.
You are right, there are so many people in the team and the project seems to be nice in the long term but i won't invest ADA.

Because it's on bittrex only. And I got problem with verification so. Want but cannot.

Yeah, Bittrex only and not mineable so that's a no-no.

yes the exchanges situation is a little weird ...
now i see that they missed many investors because of that =/
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
November 30, 2017, 07:07:37 AM
They need more exchange sites. We always hear that name but do not see the investors.
You are right, there are so many people in the team and the project seems to be nice in the long term but i won't invest ADA.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
November 30, 2017, 07:07:04 AM
Because it's on bittrex only. And I got problem with verification so. Want but cannot.

Yeah, Bittrex only and not mineable so that's a no-no.
November 30, 2017, 07:06:30 AM
Because it's on bittrex only. An I got problem with verification so. Want but cannot.

bah :[
i hope that it will be added soon, so everyone can buy
i think that they are working on some legal agreements + their wallet integration , so it takes time
but it will be added to many exchanges suddenly i am sure about it
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
November 30, 2017, 07:04:43 AM
November 30, 2017, 07:02:26 AM
ADA is one of a kind...
written in haskell from scratch and fork resistant
backed by academic research
watch the team : https://iohk.io/team/
11 people that only make research work + 25 cardano developers + 5 wallet developers + 5 ethereum classic developers (projects will run with cardano) + 4 devops + 2 web developers
and more people in project managment etc......
this team is unstoppable, and even if someone wants to make some competitor, it will be very hard because cardano is 2 years ahead with all this team...
its actually older than ETC .. its a fact
ADA is going to be in ATM's
they are working on virtual machine with runtime verification (read about runtime verification they are VERY respectful) they worked with NASA on their system
proof https://runtimeverification.com/ scroll down

and many more good things....

i am writing it only because many people said yesterday "i've never heard about this project, what is it? is it a pump and dump ? is it a shit coin?"
now you decide if it worth the long term investment
good luck Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: