Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoin okay? - page 3. (Read 364 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 108
June 24, 2018, 01:22:49 PM
I do not think so and your criteria does not guarantee to survive in this situation. I think the crypto market will continue to fall, it is the right thing for now, but we must be careful not to get caught in the shitcoin.
Yes you are right there will be a massive dump for the next few weeks this is a cycle already and i heavily invested in the last few years. Shitcoins are always there if there's alot of community that willing to support it then you can earn by trading but yes we must be careful at the first place.
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
Best solution for smart cities
June 24, 2018, 12:10:57 PM
I do not think so and your criteria does not guarantee to survive in this situation. I think the crypto market will continue to fall, it is the right thing for now, but we must be careful not to get caught in the shitcoin.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 12:06:21 PM
I think its a good time to invest in alts right now,
some of them almost reached the bottom, but its a long term investment
at least half a year or so
Activity: 48
June 24, 2018, 12:05:19 PM
now quite a few reliable and promising companies but there are few that will develop such as IMT
Activity: 393
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
June 24, 2018, 12:03:28 PM
I think it's good to buy altcoin right now because everyone with a potential altcoin has fallen the price so it's good to buy today and now is the time to buy with potential altcoin and hold it down until you buy and make a big deal Hold the altcoin you bought
Activity: 54
June 24, 2018, 11:59:13 AM
Do not forget the main thing that you need to evaluate this project itself,and then watch it traded and other nonsense that can be banal speculation.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
June 24, 2018, 11:55:05 AM

Some criteria for choosing my altcoin:
Must be a large market capitalization, high transaction volume, focus on the top coin.
Paying attention to the value of the coin, not the price, cheap is not necessarily good.
Team of talented and experienced developers in the field of blockchain.
Bitcoin prices are dropping as many good altcoin are at the bottom. Do you think this is an opportunity for us?
The current price is much lower than ATH even 30% to 50% cheaper than Altcoin prices in early May 2018
I believe the price of Altcoins is already at the bottom and I think this is a wonderful opportunity for us
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 24, 2018, 11:31:06 AM
That depends on a multitude of factors. There is no guarantee that all the altcoin values will bounce back even if the market rallies in the future which is why I suggest investing into popular cryptocurrencies like NEO, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Monero etc where the risk is far lower when compared to newer coins like EOS etc. Do your research carefully based on factors like development team experience, social media interactions by the development team etc before deciding to invest into any particular coin or token in this volatile cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
June 24, 2018, 11:19:11 AM
Yes it is an opportunity for us and with the said factors I agree that its not necessary to buy cheap altcoins. What people are thinking is they will make much money if those cheap alt coins goes up. It is still depending to the volume of that token so if there is a nice volume for that coin, expect that there will huge pump but still be cautious because it can be a trap.
Activity: 244
Merit: 3
June 24, 2018, 11:16:42 AM
In my own opinion, buy at this time look very good to me as the market is experiencing a dim which is predicted to rise sooner than later this year. My buying altcoin for now is TRON which i see potentials on making itself 30-50% by the end of this year 2018, i personally love this coin and hope it work out for me.
Activity: 379
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 24, 2018, 11:13:26 AM
For now, altcoins have fallen very fast in the market. They may soon reach the bottom. I think it is a good investment opportunity, but you should be cautious not to invest all your money at once.
Activity: 184
June 24, 2018, 11:11:59 AM

Some criteria for choosing my altcoin:
Must be a large market capitalization, high transaction volume, focus on the top coin.
Paying attention to the value of the coin, not the price, cheap is not necessarily good.
Team of talented and experienced developers in the field of blockchain.
Bitcoin prices are dropping as many good altcoin are at the bottom. Do you think this is an opportunity for us?
Pages:
Jump to: