Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy AltCoins in the exchange or Participate in ICO or Invest early like presale? - page 2. (Read 373 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I prefer investing in promising ICOs in the early stages and grab bonuses, then HODL! Currently looking at the upcoming main sale of VLUX - http://vlux.io/

Nice, you can also check out BOOSTO.io
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
Ok, just wondering how many of you are investing in alt coins? How to find the best projects?
Do you guys just invest in the coins in the exchange or do you guys also participate in ICO?
Even Pre ICO?

I prefer to buy in exchange than participate in ico because many ico when into the market the price is very low. Lower than ico price and make me loss. So i choose to buy in exchange to get much profit.  Because ico is now very rare when it goes to exchange price above ico price.
Activity: 42
I prefer investing in promising ICOs in the early stages and grab bonuses, then HODL! Currently looking at the upcoming main sale of VLUX - http://vlux.io/
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
Lately I haven't been trying to buy a tokens during ICO and even during presale. experience shows that over time, sooner or later the price will fall below ICO and there will be a chance to buy. But for this you need to monitor the market constantly, so as not to miss this moment. Wink
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Ok, just wondering how many of you are investing in alt coins? How to find the best projects?
Do you guys just invest in the coins in the exchange or do you guys also participate in ICO?
Even Pre ICO?

in past im doing it all.investing in ico,participating in bounty campaigns and buying that coins when released in market,but when the damn scammers rule the altcoin section i lost my appetite on this and turn into daytrading in which i have been inloved,and never comeback supporting ico projects

Maybe if the regulations in regards to this scamming are indeed then i will consider investing in bounty again hopefully
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
I was mostly ICO before, but now it's not a risk. At the moment, I try to participate in the Preico stages. And better of course in a closed sale to get, but there is a large amount of investment needed
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
I am rarely putting my money into an early ICO sale. If only there is successful private sale then also I will think about it and then will investment. ICO's are dangerous these days to put trust on them so early. There are big people out there who dont care if they loose some money, let them make investment first and see if there is successful fund raiser. If yes then comes the time for public sale where we jump.

Usually I prefer first option, to buy altcoins when they are in exchanger and then make your investment. Trade over there so that you can always make worthy investment.
Activity: 616
I prefer to invest in the pre-sale stage, especially if the token is offered with a significant discount. However, recently on the exchanges you can catch even more interesting price.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Not all good coins on ICO has presale stage. ICO's with huge hype was very quickly and without bonus. Or these bonuses were received by big pool participations. Not simply.
Activity: 181
Even Pre ICO?
I prefer investing for altcoin because the risk is relatively low. Ico is very promising to bring great profits, but must be selective in choosing. You can check everything about the project before investing in it.
Activity: 279
it depends. you can buy almost 95% percent of all the ico tokens for a lower price after they list them on an exchance. the rest is still a x4 or x5 or x6 after the listing, but it's very difficult to buy some of them during the  ico because the rush is so high.

last year it could also happened, that you participated in an ico without any presale discount and you also made good gains, but this time is over. so i would say, if you have the opportunity to get in an ico with a good discount and the project sounds promising, you can try it. but i think the big and success ico area is over, because there are just too many.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I would rather buy altcoins in exchange, because buying coins in exchange you will get the coins you buy and if the price goes up directly, different from participating or buying in the initial investment, we can get the coin or tokens we buy after the ICO finished plus the coin not yet entered in the market, it takes a long time and very boring.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
invest in ICO even presale will certainly get a cheap price but of course, this will also put at risk if the price after the ICO will usually decline. Sometimes the ICO also is not always successful and can also be a hindrance. better buy after ICO from the bounty that has always sold cheaply because they panic. It is great low prices and many investors sometimes also utilize the moment for immediate purchase.
Activity: 279
Merit: 10
Participating in presales and buying are more profitable as members and I are sure.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Even Pre ICO?

not so much of altcoins that i investing in. only an alts with high volume and have a good news for a few next month.
if you want to ever join participate. its better to join an ICO with lending coin and join on its presale for fast profit.
Activity: 24
I bought a bunch of things during the dip! hahahaha
Wish that happen again to buy more  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
In most cases it's better to participate in presales, as ICOs usually offer bonuses for early birds. But there're still some risks when ETH price changes a lot. For example, if you invested on presale when ETH was around 1000$ and the crowdsale started when ETH is 3 times lower than your tokes are 3 times more expensive than those that are sold on the crowdsale.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
I suggest investing in exchange only, because I have invested ICO and the result is less satisfactory more secure in exchange, this is the time alt to ride, look at the exchange all in green
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
Investing in ICO becomes so risky with this wave of scam projects but if you find some trustworthy ones, and you have a gooud amount to invest then it's preferable to purchase token from the pre-ico to get much more bonus. In the other side, i found it better to buy tokens after the resume of the crowdsale and hit one or two exchanges; This may garantee the profitability of the token even in medium term or short term holding.
Activity: 994
Merit: 510
Even Pre ICO?

I prefer to wait for coins to go on an exchange to buy because so many coins that are ICO’s never develop into anything. Usually a coin only makes it to an exchange if they have passed a lot of hurdles and are a legitimate project. That doesn’t mean they will succeed, but there is a higher probability.

However, if you can get tokens for free from an airdrop, that’s even better.
Pages:
Jump to: