Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy and Hold 100 Cryptocurrencies for 5 Years – Official Thread - page 11. (Read 2468 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 251
Tic.eth
Day 25 – $1760 USD Gained

Best day so far, current gain $1760 USD or 0.15 BTC

Best coin of the day is Steem (STEEM) with a gain of 98.30 %, the worst one is Verge (XVG) with minus 18.32 %

Top 5 cryptocurrencies so far :

Verge (XVG)  +1848.47 % , from $9.62 to $187.44
Tron (TRX)  +1278.38 % , from $10.04 to $138.34
Ripple (XRP) +787.02 % , from $9.75 to $86.47
Request Network (REQ) +587.75 % , from $9.91 to $68.12
Cardano (ADA) +599.44 % , from $9.57 to $66.94

Tic.eth
Day 24 – $1636 USD Gained

Link Article:ticle : https://buyandhold100crypto.com/day-24-1636-usdday-24-1636-usd-gained/

Day 24, the current gain is $1636 USD  or  0.12 BTC

Best coin of the day is Status (SNT) with a gain of 64.65 %, the worst one is Potcoin (POT) with minus 8.17 %

We have a new crypto on our top 5, Request Network (REQ), who gained 54.92 % since yesterday and 459.38 % overall.

Top 5 cryptocurrencies so far :

Verge (XVG)  2252.36 % , from $9.62 to $226.29
Tron (TRX)  +1039.57 % , from $10.04 to $114.37
Ripple (XRP) +775.45 % , from $9.75 to $85.34
Cardano (ADA) +597.03 % , from $9.57 to $66.71
Request Network (REQ) +459.38 % , from $9.91 to $55.41

Activity: 783
Merit: 100
I think that's a good thing, with you saving lots of altcoin coins for a long period of time up to 5 years it requires substantial funds. but if you can afford and have big capital I think can be achieved and profitable big profit.
Tic.eth
I think these kind of experiments are great but you need to keep revising your folio.
Noone would wanna hold pump dump coins when they are pumped already.

Well but then it would be a continuous trading. I just wanna see what happens with these coins in 5 years
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1362
I think these kind of experiments are great but you need to keep revising your folio.
Noone would wanna hold pump dump coins when they are pumped already.
Tic.eth
Which are the Top 10 Cryptocurrencies in the present time ?

Top 10 from the 100 I got?
Tic.eth
It is an interesting idea, dude! I will follow the experiment.
Exists a small flaw that most of cryptocurrency prices are directly dependant on BTC price, but this can also be considered as an advantage. Let's look!

Yes that’s true,in fact I got all of them with BTC,but seems like a lot of altcoins are performing vetter
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Which are the Top 10 Cryptocurrencies in the present time ?
Activity: 119
Merit: 14
Kawa
It is an interesting idea, dude! I will follow the experiment.
Exists a small flaw that most of cryptocurrency prices are directly dependant on BTC price, but this can also be considered as an advantage. Let's look!
Tic.eth
Hello Everyone,

I started an experiment on cryptocurrencies and I will be posting on this thread the updates.

As the title says the experiment consists of buying the top 100 cryptocurrencies by market cap and holding them for 5 years. I spent $1000 and bought $10 of each.

You can see the main article about the experiment from https://buyandhold100crypto.com/buy-and-hold-100-crypto-for-5-years-the-experiment/

The latest article was made yesterday, where after 10 days the gain on the initial investment was doubled Day 10

Feel free to suggest me anything

Thanks a lot

This is possible, but it will take a lot of patience for it to be successful. If a person is patient enough then this would happen, still a lot can happen in 5 years. There might be an incident that may require a person to spend a lot of money. There might also come a time when it's value will be so high in just 2 years, would you still wait knowing that it couldn't be that high again?

Yes of course,I’m not doing the experiment to get a profit. I have other investments on cryptos,I will sell those in case
Tic.eth
Hi, just a quick question

Where are you holding all these coins? As i dont think any exchange has all the top 100

Multiple exchanges?  Or wallets

Please check here

https://buyandhold100crypto.com/how-to-run-the-experiment/

And here

https://buyandhold100crypto.com/wallets-used/
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
Hi, just a quick question

Where are you holding all these coins? As i dont think any exchange has all the top 100

Multiple exchanges?  Or wallets
Tic.eth
Nice to see, that you already got investment doubled. But 5 years is a way too much. One year would be perfect.

Well it’s an experiment, one year for me would be too short, I really wanna see what’s going to happen to them on the long run.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Hello Everyone,

I started an experiment on cryptocurrencies and I will be posting on this thread the updates.

As the title says the experiment consists of buying the top 100 cryptocurrencies by market cap and holding them for 5 years. I spent $1000 and bought $10 of each.

You can see the main article about the experiment from https://buyandhold100crypto.com/buy-and-hold-100-crypto-for-5-years-the-experiment/

The latest article was made yesterday, where after 10 days the gain on the initial investment was doubled Day 10

Thanks a lot

This is possible, but it will take a lot of patience for it to be successful. If a person is patient enough then this would happen, still a lot can happen in 5 years. There might be an incident that may require a person to spend a lot of money. There might also come a time when it's value will be so high in just 2 years, would you still wait knowing that it couldn't be that high again?
Tic.eth
Better profit will be if just buy bitcoin and hold him.

Altcoins are performing better, the overall value in BTC is now of 0.19 I initially invested 0.067 BTC
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Following...

Hello Everyone,

Thanks a lot
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
This is a nice experiment. I get it that people tell you that 5 years is to long or you should invest in less coins, but if you did that, it wouldn't be an experiment right? Keep going! I'm curious where it will lead.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
There is no need to hold 100 of altcoin rather only Bitcoin is sufficient while we talk about the 5-year horizon. I suggest, with Bitcoin you can hold more other three or 4 altcoins. You may hold the most emerging one Ethereum, next is BNT, IOTA, Ripple.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Nice to see, that you already got investment doubled. But 5 years is a way too much. One year would be perfect.
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
All the coins you are holdings are indeed a good choice to hold for 5years,maybe if they survive this year experts says we will see a year of the alts in 2018 so you better watch your coins wisely,i believed in my holdings because it did some research before buying them,i hope you have researched too.
Pages:
Jump to: