Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy and sell in India - page 3. (Read 482 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 294
October 22, 2018, 03:05:02 AM
Alright just because there's a new ATM in India and you woke up that you need to start trading. It's ok but you should know first-hand how this market run and the risk behind it. So as a beginner I suggest you should just do long term holding and don't engage in day trading nor scalping since it will require a lot of knowledge and experience.

Though you can wait for a minor dip before you buy and store it in a hardware wallet, while on choosing an online wallet, choose those that let you hold a seed nor private key.

Maybe cryptos look simply to you but it didn't. You will have a long way to go.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
October 22, 2018, 01:44:42 AM
Start by learning about trading and exchanges. Personally, I suggest you start trading on binance because it is one of the most reliable exchanges now.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
October 22, 2018, 01:38:25 AM
for me if India alone can be created specifically for bitcoin savings why not for other countries. instead, this is a review for us beginners to develop this field more mature so that they can make provision for the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
October 22, 2018, 01:35:51 AM
A new atm for Bitcoin in India is launched recently gives me a boost that this would be the future for young generation.
I want to start investing and trading-But don't know where to begin from.
Thanks in advance
And why in India, if there is a push in another country, you will also trade in it. But for any newcomer, you must first understand that this is not an easy path and profit itself will not appear so simply. Books will not help, we need real practical classes with more experienced participants, and of course the accumulation of experience.
Activity: 1022
October 22, 2018, 01:34:25 AM
as works with the chance of expends to manage as moderating use with release from the market, developer to have with one or severe as might to follow with decision as disputing risks on submission with the exchange and collecting returns to pass of initial number of limit on projection.
Activity: 355
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
October 22, 2018, 01:28:48 AM
start you by searching for as much information as possible, or you start making
purchases in every available market, you can see coinmarketcap, all altcoins
have everything you want to look for.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
October 22, 2018, 01:11:45 AM
A new atm for Bitcoin in India is launched recently gives me a boost that this would be the future for young generation.
Thanks in advance
You can check out some of ICO's real evaluation sites before making some investments.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
October 21, 2018, 10:02:07 AM
Thanks in advance

If you do not know where to start, I advise you to turn to books and various analytical sites, so that you have an understanding of what the cryptocurrency market is. Start by buying a few coins, such as KickCoin, Crypterium, sell them at a good price.
Activity: 78
Merit: 3
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
October 21, 2018, 02:07:55 AM
Thanks in advance
Pages:
Jump to: