Pages:
Author

Topic: "Buy at the right time. Sell at the right time" - page 2. (Read 1184 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
I have read that a lot, everybody keep saying to buy and/or sell at the right time. Let's think about it lol

What happens if we ALL buy at the right time and we ALL sell at the right time?!!!  Smiley

It is not possible - if we ALL sell at the right time - no one will buy.. isn't?

Very true.  Of course it is technically possible, although not logically possible for all of the bitcoin community to suddenly feel like selling all of their bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
I have read that a lot, everybody keep saying to buy and/or sell at the right time. Let's think about it lol

What happens if we ALL buy at the right time and we ALL sell at the right time?!!!  Smiley

It is not possible - if we ALL sell at the right time - no one will buy.. isn't?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: