Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy bitcoin - page 2. (Read 1026 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
August 06, 2017, 01:22:40 PM
Now is not the best time to buy Bitcoin. The best time was five years ago. But I think buying bitcoin is always profitable. Buy Bitcoin every time you can afford. Whenever you buy, you will make profit in long term.

I, too, do as you advise. And I am sure that I am doing the right thing. If you think about long-term investment, then when I can become somebody thanks to a bitcoin millionaire)

You will probably lose your money with the attitude to become a millionaire in no time. You'll be selling at loss soon when we see another dip.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
August 06, 2017, 01:18:53 PM
Now is not the best time to buy Bitcoin. The best time was five years ago. But I think buying bitcoin is always profitable. Buy Bitcoin every time you can afford. Whenever you buy, you will make profit in long term.

I, too, do as you advise. And I am sure that I am doing the right thing. If you think about long-term investment, then when I can become somebody thanks to a bitcoin millionaire)
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
August 06, 2017, 10:22:37 AM
Is it the best time to bu bitcoin now? Or should i wait for it to drop a bit?
It has been asked several times before when price was at different regions like when it was under $1000, $2000 and $3000. Now many people like you are asking same question when price is under $4k. I think you can buy bitcoin without worrying about its price, buy whatever you can before price jump over $3500.

i don't really see anything significant about $4k. it is just another number along the way upwards and we will pass it some day and look back at it the way we are looking back at $560 (price of bitcoin exactly 1 year ago today).

and bitcoin is still scarce and limited to the 21 million cap and the billions of population are being introduced to this scarce currency.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
August 06, 2017, 10:11:51 AM
I feel that you should not wait as Bitcoin price is constantly rising. Especially after 1 Aug, I don’t see why Bitcoin price will fall significantly. Good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
August 06, 2017, 10:06:46 AM
It has been asked several times before when price was at different regions like when it was under $1000, $2000 and $3000. Now many people like you are asking same question when price is under $4k. I think you can buy bitcoin without worrying about its price, buy whatever you can before price jump over $3500.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
August 06, 2017, 09:58:27 AM
If you want to buy bitcoin you can buy. But remember invest onlu you can afford to lose because even the price of bitcoin continue to increase we dont know what is the exact price of this coin in the future. Maube it will increase or decrease the price but I hope the price will continue to increase.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
August 06, 2017, 09:36:23 AM

If you wait too long on a price dip, others might take the plunge instead and the offering price will be bought up to perhaps even more than today.

the only thing wrong with this suggestion is that price may never fall. and the times that it does fall it takes a long time to get there.
imagine waiting for a drop to happen and waiting a month and nothing major takes place and price remains $31xx you'll get frustrated at some point. and there is a rising chance each day that the $31xx turns into $32xx and $33xx (as it currently resists going below $3200) and that simply means a lot of time wasted by you and finally you end up buying on the rise.
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
August 06, 2017, 09:16:39 AM
ofcourse not. you're wrong timing you should buy bitcoin at low price not on high price how can you get a profit from it if you'll gonna invest while it's on high price wait till the price of bitcoin dump and that's the right time to buy bitcoin in november there will be a big dump trust me i read a lot of article regarding this coming november and i even watched alot of youtube videos about after august 1 .
Activity: 563
Merit: 501
S> Cheap SocialMedia Hype's
August 06, 2017, 05:14:55 AM

If you wait too long on a price dip, others might take the plunge instead and the offering price will be bought up to perhaps even more than today.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
August 06, 2017, 05:03:29 AM

I think this type of question has always been there if a newbie comes in. I suggest that you should had a research first before bumping into Bitcoin. Study the market, be aware of the current news related to Bitcoin (but not limited to Bitcoin alone). That way you can decide on your own. We cannot tell you if Bitcoin's price will go up or down but one thing is certain, it will go up and down because it is volatile. Also, by having some research, you can be a good investor without worrying about panics or whatever is happening.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
August 06, 2017, 04:32:45 AM
search the same question you just asked ("is it good time to buy bitcoin now") and look at the dates and what bitcoin price was at each of those dates. and then come back and take a look at bitcoin price now. that should answer your question well enough.

we can't know the future but there is a very good chance that bitcoin will continue on this path upwards and will be worth a lot more in the future.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
August 06, 2017, 01:06:42 AM
Pages:
Jump to: