Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy Bitcoin at Safeway - page 2. (Read 169 times)

Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
March 28, 2021, 04:52:41 PM
Bitcoin ATMs usually have higher price compare to the market price.

If a bitcoin ATM isnt enough to get people moving i dont know wat its gonna take. maybe the federal reserve get that digital coin to the banks.
Well, it's coming to that point and it's starting with the financial institutions that really are interested to know about bitcoin. But going back to the ATM, have you gave it a try to purchase even for a small amount just for the sake of experiencing it?
Activity: 298
Merit: 0
March 28, 2021, 04:36:46 PM
yea, its a grocery store should have took a pic. The i think that was Coinstar but Bitcoin of America ATM was around 10 thousand dollars more.  Shocked
If you're in america, esp in those big cities and states, bitcoin atm machines can be seen more often on malls, restaurants, groceries and its pretty normal like an ordinary atm machines, only those knows bitcoin can notice it.

If a bitcoin ATM isnt enough to get people moving i dont know wat its gonna take. maybe the federal reserve get that digital coin to the banks.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
March 28, 2021, 04:33:54 PM
yea, its a grocery store should have took a pic. The i think that was Coinstar but Bitcoin of America ATM was around 10 thousand dollars more.  Shocked
If you're in america, esp in those big cities and states, bitcoin atm machines can be seen more often on malls, restaurants, groceries and its pretty normal like an ordinary atm machines, only those knows bitcoin can notice it.
March 28, 2021, 03:54:10 PM
Saw the coin machine but the price was around 10 percent higher.
That's bitcoin ATM right? They are supposed to charge at a higher rate since they're also trying to make a profit from selling you BTC. You can go directly to centralized exchanges that offers spot trading like Binance if you want to buy at market rate.

I thought title was a mistake and it should be "safe way". I found out it's a grocery store.

Activity: 1526
Merit: 412
March 28, 2021, 02:05:56 PM
That's bitcoin ATM right? They are supposed to charge at a higher rate since they're also trying to make a profit from selling you BTC. You can go directly to centralized exchanges that offers spot trading like Binance if you want to buy at market rate.

I thought title was a mistake and it should be "safe way". I found out it's a grocery store.
March 28, 2021, 11:38:32 AM
Pages:
Jump to: