Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy bitcoin for someone else? - page 2. (Read 1165 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 111
January 06, 2019, 04:09:00 PM
Yes you can buy bitcoin for your friends through some local exchanges. Before that you can check whether bitcoin is legal in your country. Along with that you can educate about the bitcoin to your friend. Then only it will help for him in future to sell the bitcoin. And also explain when he wants to buy and sell.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
December 28, 2018, 07:58:34 AM
I think it's valid if you live in a country that doesn't ban Bitcoin. but my advice is better before buying it, you have to teach a little how to exchange Bitcoin to your friends so your friends can use it to trade in the crypto market or at least he can sell it again if he feels bored.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
December 17, 2018, 04:12:28 AM

Cùng chuyên gia soi cau lo vip kqxs XSMB thứ 2 ngày 17/12/2018 - Dự đoán soi cầu thứ 2 đầu tuần hôm nay để bắt chuẩn các cầu lô siêu an toàn, tính  chuẩn xác cao.

Kết quả xổ số miền Bắc chủ nhật ngày 16/12/2018 sẽ là tiền đề cho chúng tôi soi cau xsmb hôm nay, cùng theo dõi nhé.

1. Dự đoán soi cau lo mb xổ số miền Bắc ngày 17/12/2018 hôm nay

CHỐT SỐ DỰ ĐOÁN XSMB 17/12/2018 hôm nay bật mí các mục song thủ, bạch thủ, cầu kép ngon,.. xổ số miền bắc nên chốt. Mời anh em tham khảo dự đoán KQXs XSMB thứ 2 ngay sau đây:

- Soi cầu bạch thủ đề: 09

- Dự đoán song thủ lô XSMB ngon từ xoso.homnay24h.com: 121, 959

- Dự đoán xỉu chủ: 29 x 31 x 46

- Soi cầu lô kép: 44-77-88

2. Thống kê soi cau lo tần suất về các bộ số lô tô miền Bắc 17/12/2018

Thống kê tần suất về các bộ số lô tô miền Bắc 17/12/2018 để tạo con đường tính toán chuẩn xác cho anh em chơi số miền bắc, từ đây tìm ra các cầu lô ngon, chuẩn xác nhất.

- Thống kê lô gan xsmb: 60 - 29 - 33- 41 - 85

- Thống kê lô hay về xsmb: 06  - 76 - 19 - 46 - 92 - 00

- Thống kê soi cau mb lô có đầu số về ít: 9

- Thống kê lô có đầu số về nhiều: 0, 3

Những cầu số chúng tôi dự đoán bên trên mong mang đến chiến thắng bất bại cho các anh em soi cau chơi số xSMb hôm nay nhé.

Activity: 75
December 18, 2018, 09:56:02 PM
Buying for someone else is not a problem, but when he decides to sell, he might have some problems, especially if profit from cryptocurrencies is taxed in your country. He will need to prove that he bought those bitcoins.
buy for someone else we do with a buy and sell system,  we can take advantage of services what we do, or commonly called getting commissions from buying and selling, because the value of bitcoin changes very quickly if you buy for someone else and in the long run is very risky, because of the purchase price figures will always change from time to time always happens.
Activity: 70
December 16, 2018, 11:15:32 PM
Its not illegal as long as your friend trusted you so much and you will commit on that. But hey, don’t spoon feed your friend because its not healthy to do so, let him know the market of cryptocurrency so no one can blame for if he incur losses because in the first place you guide him to start his journey here and the rest would be depend on his goal.
giving help to friends may be better, than we make a purchase for someone else, because the potential loss that we can get is unknown to our friends, this can create a bad problem, we must open ourselves up in trading, always provide assistance in bitcoin trading maybe safer, profit and loss, we will always be detected.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
December 12, 2018, 11:16:02 PM
Hi, Can some one advise

My friend wanted to invest in bitcoins He wanted to give me say £1000 from his bank and gave it to me in cash, If I was to say put the cash into  my bank and set up buying bitcoins from my online account would this be legal? , He has no knowledge on how to buy or trade them..

Thank you

I think buying bitcoin won't be that complicated by thinking about legality and tax. if your friend's money is already in your bank account. you only need to make a deposit on the exchange site and buy bitcoin. and you can give that bitcoin to your friends. just simple like that
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
December 12, 2018, 08:26:51 AM
Yes as long as he told you to do so and it is his wish for you to grant. But, you have to made it clear that you only will just buy bitcoin for him. Provide him a hardware wallet which he will going to pay for it and then store the bitcoins in the wallet you provide and give him teach him how to trade his/her bitcoin holdings. This is way better for you are not will ask to be liable of anything that will going to arise. Hand to him/her the hardware wallet including the private key.
Activity: 82
December 11, 2018, 10:17:36 PM
If you really care about your friend better to tell him everything, and teach them how to play in the market. I’m not saying that you idea is illegal, its legal as long as you are committed but again teaching him about cryptocurrency is the best thing that you can do, let him enjoy the cryptomarket.
really, better to give a little direction and start sharing knowledge, it's more useful than we buy for others, because a science can produce many benefits rather than just buying, sharing with others will give us many advantages, in bitcoin all can be interrelated, especially the existence of important information sharing, can change the perspective of the general public.
Activity: 80
December 04, 2018, 08:19:34 PM
If you really care about your friend better to tell him everything, and teach them how to play in the market. I’m not saying that you idea is illegal, its legal as long as you are committed but again teaching him about cryptocurrency is the best thing that you can do, let him enjoy the cryptomarket.
sharing knowledge with close friends or relatives is very good, besides being more educating so that our success is enjoyed with us, success that has no effect on the surrounding environment that I feel is just vanity, because we are not always at the top because one day we also need help from others, so let's start sharing knowledge about bitcoin and how to trade properly.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
December 04, 2018, 07:38:40 PM
Yes, for as long as you pay all the applicable taxes. Make sure you document everything, including the transfer of coins to them in case they try to do anything shady because they'll likely be traced back to you.
This should not be used for other people because it is very risky, it might be better to tell how to buy and maybe we can accompany the purchase, this is to keep all the bad things from happening, because this is related to a very large amount of money.
Activity: 80
December 03, 2018, 09:19:28 PM
giving an understanding of crypto is more useful than we buy for others,  because an understanding and knowledge is more useful in the future,  with a good understanding can make someone able to buy and sell independently.
brand new
December 03, 2018, 12:16:14 AM
Christmas is approaching so let's buy bitcoin for someone else. Maybe not as the main gift and obviously it’s not for everyone. Personally, I see Bitcoin being a better gift for a newborn, for putting up bussiness and being the best performing asset for several years running now, Bitcoin has a great chance to be a gift that will keep on giving.
Activity: 344
Merit: 107
December 03, 2018, 12:01:19 PM
Hi, Can some one advise

My friend wanted to invest in bitcoins He wanted to give me say £1000 from his bank and gave it to me in cash, If I was to say put the cash into  my bank and set up buying bitcoins from my online account would this be legal? , He has no knowledge on how to buy or trade them..
Thank you
You have to pay government taxes so i think this is legal processing to buying Bitcoin from banks and this is secure investment because banks is the main escrow both of you and your friends.
brand new
December 02, 2018, 11:49:17 PM
Happy Day fellows, do you want to join trade?  i also recovered my lost $358k i invested to this so called scams  brokers company. I am relief now and happy to advice any member here who have lost their huge amount of nero and want all back within 48 hours ... Be serious and Call me + 61488875006 or contact immediately via whatsApp  +61488895551.  smile:   . Email. address :  [email protected]  also [email protected]  [email protected] .. Skype Brasch.adolf2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
October 31, 2018, 10:16:18 AM
Just be honest and speak frankly. I think you'd better introduce crypto world to him even better. If, he's not interested, yaaa you can give him advice to exchange to fiat. But, if it does happen, you probably have to pay tax, and maybe the value you get will not be the same as you exchange you bitcoin to fiat money.
Activity: 280
October 23, 2018, 01:14:06 AM

For the time being, we are going to stop telegram quizzes. We are going to start a new telegram bounty in the near future. I will let you know once everything is ready. For now, just keep participating in our social media bounties.

Please check this link to take part in the Twitter Portion: https://twitter.com/covexcoin/status/1054435633299628032

Please check this link to take part in the Facebook Portion: https://www.facebook.com/pg/covexcoin/posts/?ref=page_internal

Please check this link to take part in the Reddit Portion: https://www.reddit.com/r/CoVEXCoin/comments/9qg31k/reddit_bounty_22_oct_27_oct/?ref=share&ref_source=link
Good Luck to all!
Activity: 70
October 22, 2018, 10:52:48 PM
Hi, Can some one advise

My friend wanted to invest in bitcoins He wanted to give me say £1000 from his bank and gave it to me in cash, If I was to say put the cash into  my bank and set up buying bitcoins from my online account would this be legal? , He has no knowledge on how to buy or trade them..

Thank you

It is legal as everything will be done from a bank transaction. You and your friend both would have to pay tax if your income comes under tax bracket or whatever is the rule of your country. Another thing is that you can teach him how to do it so that he can do it form next time by himself unless you will get some extra % for doing this than it is a different story.

Yes, I agree with this statement.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
August 18, 2018, 02:39:23 PM
It's become your opportunity to gain profit.
Just make sure that you have explain the risk and the transaction fee detail before proceed.

There's nothing wrong with whom you invest in the market or buying btc, just take care of the scammers. but it's better to invest in bitcoin itself. for security.

As long as they are trust partner, It's fine !
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
August 18, 2018, 11:29:50 AM
Previously, it was said that bitcoin was lost by hundreds or thousands of coins. Who bought pizza for 10,000 bitcoins when the price was very cheap.  And now divorced a lot of scams because the price of bitcoin has grown. And the bitcoin technology itself is revolutionary.
Activity: 672
Merit: 265
August 14, 2018, 08:17:26 AM
Personally, I prefer to buy BTC from reliable sources. I always use https://buycoinnow.com/. Low fee (4,99%) , good support and transaction security give me a guarantee of a good investment.

Avoid this scam site.
Pages:
Jump to: