Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy Bitcoin now - page 4. (Read 2713 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
August 27, 2017, 08:52:08 PM
I think you can buy bitcoin but its up to you. The final decision is yours . ButI suggest invest only you can afford to lose because even the price of bitcoin as of now continue to increase they have possible the price decrease. So if you invest always be ready if price decrease . But to make sure that your decision is good you can make a research so you can know if the bitvoin price possible to increase more or it will decrease. Read news about bitcoin  and you will get an Idea.
Activity: 308
Merit: 120
August 27, 2017, 08:42:02 PM
I think there the november panic could happen, but that it don't assure that the value of the bitcoin will go down, and if this happens no one will sell his bitcoin with a low price.
So I advise you to split your budget in half, to buy by half the bitcoin now and keep the rest for the panic of November, and with this tactic you will enjoy in both cases !
Activity: 759
Merit: 505
August 27, 2017, 06:33:05 PM
If current price is affordable for you then you can buy it now or else wait for the price to go down in coming time but I don't think that it will fall now as price is increasing and we may cross $4500 in some more days and if it does then you will miss an opportunity of buying at lower price which is at a moment.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
August 27, 2017, 06:24:22 PM
You may wait November as we may see another panic month like July and see the price failing from 500$ within few hours LOL

Oh I see, if this would happened this November that is great news. Hoping it will and I'm excited to buy some. Thanks for that now i know when to buy and I need to save from now.
Activity: 383
Merit: 250
August 27, 2017, 06:17:17 PM
Should I buy Bitcoin now or wait for some weeks? :-/

Buy bitcoins now and invest in other crypto currencies. Maybe ico's
I recommend these coins: Ark, Waves, Neo, Mothership, Civic, Binance
I recommend these icos: Bitdice, Substratum
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
August 27, 2017, 06:14:05 PM
U will regret if u buy today, November panic is coming.
Activity: 322
August 27, 2017, 06:13:44 PM
I think it depends on you, if you can afford it at the current price, which I think is a pretty high price. Yes you buy it. but my advice is to wait for the right time, when the price goes down you can buy it as much as possible according to your ability, so you can make big profit when bitcoin price goes up again.
Activity: 434
August 27, 2017, 06:13:19 PM
Of course, you should buy now, and don't wait for the future, because as you are wait for it, it will increase more and then you can't buy, because the price it will be more.
If i am at your place, i will start to buy now, Unfortunatly, i don't have a lot of money now to buy, but I think this is your chance to buy.
Activity: 70
August 27, 2017, 06:03:02 PM
I'd wait till November fork and buy a possible HUUUUGE dip.
Activity: 784
August 27, 2017, 05:56:48 PM
I think after reading all the replies in thread OP would be in a good position to make decision to buy bitcoins or not and who knows he would have already bought some coins by now and if he is waiting for the price drop to buy at lower price then I doubt that it will happen in coming days as most probably there are full chances that we will cross $4500 within one or two days.
Activity: 285
Merit: 100
Organic PR on Tier 1 media
August 27, 2017, 05:41:12 PM
I think you should buy bitcoin because you will see results of your decision in days not weeks. Because current rate of bit coin is 1Bitcoin is equal to 4343.42$ and day by day rate of bit coin increases and for evidence you can search online about previous rate and present rates of Bitcoin. You shall see that how much important Bitcoin can be for you .And I hope your decision of buying bitcoin for weeks will change to be a bitcoin user for life time
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
August 27, 2017, 04:58:04 PM
We could read predictions about bitcoin price in the future and they all said that price is going to rise more and more. So logically it still is a good time to buy it. We could also see how bitcoin price is rising and we can assume that predictions are true. That means that people would need bigger amount of cash to spend on buying bitcoin in the future.

That is right as price is going higher now so if you delay to buy bitcoins then in future you will need more fiat to buy it and may be it would be too late by that time and speculations are becoming true and hopefully even in future it can go according to the predictions of people so I think its good time to buy bitcoins now and wait for the price to increase in near future.
Activity: 112
August 27, 2017, 04:22:08 PM
In Order To Reply This Query The Erst Thing You Need To Answer Is What Do You Mean By Saying You Crave To Invest In BTC.

Do You stare To Buy The crypto In prospect It Will praise It worth?

Do You stare To Invest In BTC  concerned association? Are You Searching To Day Trade With BTC?

Around 2 Months ahed , Hedge Fund Billionaire Michael Novogratz Made A Brave Statement: He would throw 10% Of His ripe value Into cryptocurrency together with BTC & ETH. Whatever too much Can occur In some month leter. particularly, The Worth Of BTC Has More Than 2x & The ETH Worth Has 6x.
Activity: 750
Merit: 252
August 27, 2017, 04:11:14 PM
We could read predictions about bitcoin price in the future and they all said that price is going to rise more and more. So logically it still is a good time to buy it. We could also see how bitcoin price is rising and we can assume that predictions are true. That means that people would need bigger amount of cash to spend on buying bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
August 27, 2017, 04:01:45 PM
When you are afraid of missing out, this is a good video to watch, especially the first 10 minutes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZojO9nMqck
Especially his last remark, there will always be a new opportunity! It can go both ways, up or down, if you are not in it for the really long term. If you have the time do some research first. If you don't master technical analysis like most of us including myself, I'd say look for some technical analysis videos or articles out there of people who do (or claim they do Smiley ). Go for your buys close to the lows, i.e. close to the most likely support area. The same guy in the video above also has video's explaining how to automate your trades, so that you don't have to sit and stare at a screen all day.
Just my 2p.
Activity: 124
August 27, 2017, 04:00:27 PM
This is such a generic question.

How long are you looking to hold for?
How much do you want to buy?
What's the purpose... Investment?

Need to know what your intentions are before you just ask randoms on the internet about what to do.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 27, 2017, 02:51:34 PM
I think you should buy now if you do not want to see Bitcoin prices continue to rise while you are not buying any BTC. I think there is no limit to the price of BTC as the countries are gradually adopting it, the transaction time is improved, more and more people are aware of BTC, many people search and buy it more. After a few weeks, I believe you will make a profit between buying and selling BTC
Activity: 252
August 27, 2017, 02:36:42 PM
If really you want to buy bitcoin then don't make late. just buy now as much as you can.I also like you and i thought i will buy bitcoin when the price will be decreased.but the price instead of fall its raised a lot.so i cant buy as much as i want.so without any procrastination buy bitcoin now and hold them.but my question is why you want to buy bitcoin?
Activity: 378
August 27, 2017, 02:24:22 PM
If you want to buy bitcoin the smartest move is always doing an average. Buy $100 worth every week and you will average out the price whether it went up or down. No one can tell you the future of what it will be so cost averaging is your best solution.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 27, 2017, 02:20:22 PM
Why you want to wait for next few weeks? I don't think we will see any significant dump on bitcoin's price anytime soon, just buy bitcoin when it is still under $4500 which you can consider as very low price compared to what many crypto experts have predicted for bitcoin price by end of this year. Price might get easily over $5k by december this year so you will make some profit without any doubt if you just buy bitcoin right now.
Pages:
Jump to: