Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy Bitcoin, US Dollar Will Become Worthless: Warns Kim Dotcom - page 5. (Read 19137 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
time will tell but I do not think that the dollar will come crashing honestly
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
How does he know that? I think that does not differ from the prediction that btc will be $1m or $1. It is in fact just a  tweet to take advantage of the popularity of crypto.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
We all know that US dollar is in a lot of debts and the debt is increasing rapidy. So, if this continues happening, US dollar might be useless in future creating a drastical change in the economy and bitcoin will be a safer option.
Activity: 140
Yes, Currently USD is having so many issues with greater liability but What I believe is that it will not be so easy to drop this currency as this is used worldwide and all the transaction usually converted into USD for payment. It might lose its value.
Activity: 56
Indeed, yes I can see that the US dollar has a lot of obligations yet I don't figure it will be futile. The dollar has been a confided in money and is utilized all around. It is difficult to markdown a cash that has constructed a considerable measure of trusts everywhere throughout the world.
Activity: 750
Merit: 252
Buy Bitcoin because there is good perspective behind it; can growth your wealth, can became source of payment one day... But not because dollar is going to crash. I don't say that it is not possible but it can not happened without third world war. USA will not allow for some other currency to become world strongest one and to lose primate as worlds strongest economy and country. And if that someday happen, I don't know how damaged we will get out of that sh.. . As Einstein said, 'I don't know what weapon will be used in third world war but I know what will be used in fourth; rocks and sticks'. Most probably there would not be www. and crypto would become useless.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
Since in many countries, bitcoin is not so popular so most of the investors may switch to gold in an economy is in danger. Only a small percentage of investor may invest in cryptos but that may be good enough to bring up a whole crypto market. But I don't think the dollar will become worthless instead it may lose some demand for a while.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
Yeah, I wouldn't really take financial advice from someone like Kim Dotcom... Next you'll tell me to take investment advice from McAffee  Roll Eyes
The dollar isn't going to crash any time soon... I mean invest in Bitcoin, but don't do it because you think that the dollar will eventually become worthless, you could be waiting for a very very long time.
Activity: 23
I don’t think the dollar will become useless anytime soon, but looking past it is something I’ve always agreed with.
Activity: 84
I wish this should a significance influence on bitcoin, because everybody prefer to exchange bitcoin to dollar than any other country's fiat. Meanwhile when dollar is down it will affect lot of transaction and can cause global devaluation.
Activity: 238
yes,we knows that as per the present situation we are noticed that US dollar are facing lots debt isuess but I don't think we should think that it will be useless , soon or later situation will be better US again and we should have our patience till then
Activity: 322
Many experts and economists talk about this. But we do not know for sure when exactly this will happen. Therefore, we can not count on this. All crises, as a rule, happen suddenly and unexpectedly for everyone. But I'm sure that the cryptocurrencies will then grow very much.
Activity: 294
Cryptocurrency may help people in this context. It won’t be a bad decision to keep some cryptocurrency like BTC in pocket for the period of crisis. But it is wise to invest on assets that have great values all over the world.
Activity: 52
Bitcoin is always the best and the safest option even if the price is low. But, analyzing the current situation it is pretty clear that a big money inflation is coming for US. So, crypto is indeed the best option.
Activity: 336
Well, one might convert some of his U.S.D to BTC or gold. I think it will be wise to converting into gold. Because as far as people have experienced BTC market is too much unstable and it can’t be trusted as a safety of money.
Activity: 140
Though US dollar is in a lot of debts, but it won't be totally worthless. US dollar is recognized and accepted by many countries all over the world. So, it won't be possible for US dollar to become totally worthless.
Activity: 252
In my opinion U.S dollar may lose its current value but I don’t think it will be totally eliminated. U.S.D is well established, accepted and trusted across too many countries of the world. On the other hand, BTC is not.
Activity: 252
It’s not that the power of dollar will be demolished in future. I don’t believe that. It is true that the importance of cryptocurrrency will be at its peak. That doesn’t mean the dollar will collapse due to that
Activity: 77
The current situation of US debt is pretty alarming. But USA is one of the strongest economy in the world and dollar is a strong currency. I doubt that there would be a fall in the value of dollars anytime soon. Besides dollar is a trusted currency used in other parts of the world too. Even if dollar falls in its value, it won’t be anytime soon.
Activity: 24
A greater share of probability. The problems are more and more, and their resources are allowed less and less. One hope for reason and technology, and this bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: