Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy bitcoin with credit card like Master card or Visa. - page 2. (Read 4833 times)

Activity: 242
Merit: 100
CIRCLE.COM!!!!!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
You should try coinbase.

Just sayin.
[/quote localbitcoins also is good. depending on your take in the fees. If you can afford to pay a higher fees then localbitcoins might be useful to you.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
Coinbase if you are in a one of the 26 supported countries. Check their website. Also you can try Coincorner.com. They are a new service that is based on Isle of Man. I have checked their reviews and the,  seem very trustworthy!

Cheers!
Activity: 182
I think most companies avoid selling via CC because of the high percentage of chargebacks?
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
COINMAMA is very straight forward to buy BTC with CC
Activity: 294
A method I have used before was to buy currency in online games such as Runescape and sell it for BTC or vice versa.
Activity: 294
You should try coinbase.

Just sayin.
Activity: 6
You can buy btc with cc on cex.io and coinmama.com
The fees are lower than on virwox
Activity: 49
Is there any place where you can buy bitcoins with visa or so but without those bank confirmations and such? Everywhere I went, I need a bank to approve the spending.
Activity: 182
You can maybe use skrill and then buy it on localbitcoins.com or here, you will have better chances using skrill vs paypal
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
What country are you in? That's going to dictate what options are available to you.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
you can do it with virwox but remember the fees is crazy that is why i dont use them ,why not just buy the coins from localbitcoins ? you will pay the bill of your credit card in fiat and you will give fiat for the bitcoins at localbitcoins so i think its same thing but better
Activity: 143
there is the oldest and the most known one virwox , you can only buy though not sure about the selling part .
It is buy only, but you can trade it for second life currency and sell that elsewhere if you wanted to.
Activity: 3
OK,cold you ask other people to join the discretion please.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
there is the oldest and the most known one virwox , you can only buy though not sure about the selling part .
Activity: 3
I found out that you can buy bitcoin with a credit card like MasterCard or Visa,cold you people give me your oppinion on what exchanger I should use?(I want to buy and sell bitcoin) every time I wold find one(a exchanger) and search for a review people wold say that they got scammed so please give me some exchangers Cry
Pages:
Jump to: