Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy Bitcoin with PayPal, Credit Cards - page 2. (Read 6521 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
may paid from paypal
Chiri de asemenea apartamente de inchiriat bacau
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Buy BTC with Paypal : Only verified accounts, controlling via Riskified.

Buy BTC via escrow : Midlemann. Your order (except Escrow) in 1 to 5 hours (depending on business hours) is sent.

http://e-pincard.com

(I am admin.)

will try it..it is clean site.. Cool
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
[bump]
The site has a option to select visa/mastercard for payments. I have used this service 1 time previously and did receive the btc within the hour. I do not think it actually took that long for them to process the order though.
Thank you Sir.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
If you think you know me.. Think again
The site has a option to select visa/mastercard for payments. I have used this service 1 time previously and did receive the btc within the hour. I do not think it actually took that long for them to process the order though.
I see you accept only paypal, no  merchant for credit cards;  your title is missleading.
Paypal accept credit card.
You can buy from us via your credit card. Try it. You welcome.

Its not the same thing, u accept just paypal, not credit cards ...
Our customers prefer the Paypal. But for you we have many same payment method installed. Here you go. Try it Sir:
https://e-pincard.com
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
I see you accept only paypal, no  merchant for credit cards;  your title is missleading.

Its not the same thing, u accept just paypal, not credit cards ...
0.001 Deductions paid to Bitcoin miners
ahh yes the ole .001 miner fee whenever I see that I run away Smiley
You are a full member of the forum. You know, Bitcoin Minners collected from each Bitcoin transfer. Or not?
legendary
Activity: 252
0.001 Deductions paid to Bitcoin miners
ahh yes the ole .001 miner fee whenever I see that I run away Smiley
How long did it took since the moment u sent paypal?

Around 10 minutes. Once you go through the checkout process, you will receive a email that you must respond to with the btc address that you want the btc sent to. They send you a offer in the email, you need to copy and paste it in the reply email with your btc address in the correct field. Once you do that, its was just a matter of minutes before I received my btc.

EDIT: I'm taking it for granted that if you do not accept the offer, then the trade is cancelled. That's the way I understood it to work. Is that correct OP? If I decided that your rate was not good enough, we could cancel the tx from this point and the fiat returned to Paypal?

We will send a cost estimate (offer) when client accepts it, we will send BTC if he does not accept, we cancel Paypal payment. Customer gets his money back immediately.
Delivery Time depends on:
- If customer is using a proxy,
- If he has no verified Paypal account,
- If his address is unverified,
- Billing and IP Addresses not match

it may take 1 to 5 hours.
It usually takes 10 to 30 minutes in working hours. (USA-Delaware Business Time).

Around 10 minutes. Once you go through the checkout process, you will receive a email that you must respond to with the btc address that you want the btc sent to. They send you a offer in the email, you need to copy and paste it in the reply email with your btc address in the correct field. Once you do that, its was just a matter of minutes before I received my btc.

EDIT: I'm taking it for granted that if you do not accept the offer, then the trade is cancelled. That's the way I understood it to work. Is that correct OP? If I decided that your rate was not good enough, we could cancel the tx from this point and the fiat returned to Paypal?
legendary
I can confirm I did receive the btc after using this website.

For $25 PPMC I recieved 0.0744

Thanks once again.
Thank you, you are wellcome.
I can confirm I did receive the btc after using this website.

For $25 PPMC I recieved 0.0744

Thanks once again.
So how am I suppose to receive the btc I bought. When I went through the process of ordering the btc, I never received any field to put my btc address in anywhere. I paid for $25 through paypal.
We ask your BTC Address later email through your Paypal. We will send you a cost estimate. If you accept it, we will send your BTC.
So how am I suppose to receive the btc I bought. When I went through the process of ordering the btc, I never received any field to put my btc address in anywhere. I paid for $25 through paypal.
Any one have a good experience with this site so for? I would like to give a try based on your feedback. Thanks!
We are since 2009 on the market, without problems. We have no complaints. Try it.
I am admin from E-Pincard.com
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
Any one have a good experience with this site so for? I would like to give a try based on your feedback. Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: