Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy BTC half a year, loss 50%, how should I do - page 3. (Read 293 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Buy coin half a year, money is loss-making, but recall to rise, discover to lose money also have law, summary is as follows

1. Holding the currency for too short a time: considering that it's not unusual for a digital currency to rise 30 percent or more a day, I bought it decisively when the currency was up 5 percent, causing me to buy it high. One day by the same token, the prices halved abound, so I will be selling low, this is the direct cause of the loss of 3 months before, but the deep-seated reason is that cash loss time too short, review previous course will find that the same digital currency, as long as the hold time is long enough (generally more than 3 months), so big probability can be profitable, a digital currency the top flange rare loss is also easy to control within 50%

2. Buy bitcoins: after careful observation, almost all bitcoins except BCH (bitcash) have been halved in price before being halved , this kind of money often have huge zhuang, trading volume is far less than total digital currency (a lot of money in the project team or similar staff's hands, bit by bit), these digital currency, mostly buy is deficient

3. Sell have loss money in cash, buy may jump in digital currency: exchange generally do not have free money, also don't want to charge more money in, and see which currency may jump, hurriedly sold the losses in the currency in money to buy, results in a yarn, so little by little kui, 100 yuan a month after they became 30;
Pages:
Jump to: