Pages:
Author

Topic: buy btc now or wait the fork ? - page 3. (Read 1868 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
November 10, 2017, 07:29:24 AM
Hello
I decided to invest around 2400$ for a long term investment in BTC but the price is currently high. Should I buy now or I wait for the fork when price probably go down ? (I will invest in etoro so no exta coins will be obtained after the fork)
Its a nice idea if you have decided to invest in bitcoin but I would suggest not to invest your full amount but to invest in parts after speculating price changes. For example near fork you can invest amount and after the fork you will get the same amount of additional coins and on the other hand if price goes down buy more and if not atleast you have some of them.Don't invest full amount in one go because fluctuations are very high so invest wisely
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
November 09, 2017, 11:50:42 PM
maybe if you not interested to the free coin of hardfork you shoud wait the hardfork end before buy coin because i believe that after hardfork the coin will fall in down and that time to invest...

Yeah that's right usually that things happen, but if your goal is really for long term then don't wait for the fork because bitcoin will surely worth buying for. Always look for the long term because the price of bitcoin now are still cheap for me, so do grab more.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 09, 2017, 11:11:16 PM
if the fork truly cancelled, you can buy bitcoin right now.. now the price a little bit go down, I think it's perfect time to buy.. don't waiting too long, maybe tomorrow the price will be increase again.. bitcoin is the best invesment, so you don't doubt..
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
November 09, 2017, 12:04:42 PM
maybe if you not interested to the free coin of hardfork you shoud wait the hardfork end before buy coin because i believe that after hardfork the coin will fall in down and that time to invest...
Now just announcement came that this hardfork is cancelled now any one can buy without any problem and right now buying this good opportunity because this is going to rise in future as mostly peoples saying time to new highs for this bitcoin if you want to take some good profit then buy and enjoy this
Activity: 854
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
November 09, 2017, 12:02:08 PM
Hello
I decided to invest around 2400$ for a long term investment in BTC but the price is currently high. Should I buy now or I wait for the fork when price probably go down ? (I will invest in etoro so no exta coins will be obtained after the fork)

Hardfork is canceled, now or anytime you can buy Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the best for long term invest and the price will continue increase.
Activity: 763
Merit: 252
November 08, 2017, 04:49:34 AM
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
November 08, 2017, 04:19:07 AM
One factor to think about as well is that if you are interested in having coins on the chain created by the fork without having to buy them once they are up for trading, buying bitcoin before the fork is a good idea so you will get an equal amount of coins on the new chain.

Price wise it does seem like we are on a slight downward trend so maybe leaving it another week or so might get you a lower entry point but then it could also be higher, it's one of those things that could go either way.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 08, 2017, 04:15:39 AM
I think if you intend to invest in the long term, there is no harm if this time decided to buy it. Because I personally also still very firmly believe bitcoin prices will still continue to move higher in the long run. But it's up to you, just doing what you think is better and not to high risk, good luck and hopefully you will achieved a high profit.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
November 08, 2017, 03:50:31 AM
Hello
Of course, wait, who knows how the price will go, now on the rise before the descent is not worth taking risky steps, so that later there were no losses and disappointments.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
November 08, 2017, 03:16:28 AM
Hello
If you are planning to buy now and hold for long term, Then now is the best time to buy bitcoin but if you have in mind to buy in short term I will advise you to hold until the hardfork. Bitcoin's price is going to fluctuate after the hardfork and you may be sell out in panic. I will advise you to keep to it that you buy for long term purpose as in time to come maybe three years to come we may get to $20,000
Activity: 420
Merit: 256
اللعنة
November 08, 2017, 03:06:01 AM
Hello
I think, you've been a little bit late, but not too late. If you are planning to invest in bitcoin, do it now Don't wait for the forking to end before investing. As per record, bitcoin price usually rises up before a forking happens (just like what happened during the bitcoin gold and bitcoin cash creation). You should invest now in bitcoin and watch the bitcoin price to continuously rise in the coming weeks.

Bitcoin price usually drops AFTER the forking because that's the time that most investors are withdrawing their investments from bitcoins and shifts to altcoins. This results to rise of altcoin prices. This is why it is ideal to invest now in bitcoin and altcoins, then wait until the forking ends, then you'll see you'll gain from your investments in altcoins later.
Activity: 210
November 08, 2017, 01:43:02 AM
Hello

for this fork i think it will be different affect to bitcoin price than the last fork, i suggest you to wait the fork before buying. lets see what happen after for make decision.
Activity: 280
November 08, 2017, 01:17:27 AM
Bitcoin is going good and inspiring peoples in hardfork days or any kind of improvement in bitcoin because if bitcoin technology improves then it is good news and positive effect on bitcoin price and in result bitcoin price make at high because peoples start buying bitcoin and bitcoin price will up. I think before hardfork is the best option to buy bitcoin because it will provide the good profit for you in in term of fork and you have a good profit after fork.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
November 08, 2017, 01:13:40 AM
Yes, I am with the similar opinion that Bitcoin price will fall down after the fork. We might see a correction of 20% to 30% within the period of next couple of months. I would keep my capital aside to make purchases during the dips and en-cash the opportunities. If you are having no interests in claiming the new forked coin then I don't see any advantage of purchasing at this price level. However, I am sure that Bitcoin will perform very well in the long run and we might even touch $10K in next year so anywhere below $10K in cheap in my opinion. Please do your own research before making any investment decision.
Activity: 788
Merit: 1000
November 08, 2017, 12:51:05 AM
It makes no sense to buy now when you'll probably be able to buy twice cheaper in few days
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
November 08, 2017, 12:47:20 AM
Hello

Why should you be confused, I think you can invest half your money before hardfork and again after hardfork, just to anticipate if after hardfork the btc price goes down and you can buy far in price before hardfork

I was wonderi g about the op's question and about what i would do
Because this is tricky so close to this new fork on the 16th, will the
price drop? Will it rise?

The strategy above i think is a good plan, its no harm to get into
the game anytime.
Guys, I actually have an interesting trading strategy minimizing the risk right before the upcoming Fork, based on the previous Forks. Would be glad to hear your opinion about my idea:
https://youtu.be/fpWNENPsNw4
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
November 07, 2017, 04:51:29 AM
Hello

I think the best time is now, bitcoin price after the fork will slightly go down but will recover and back to increase in just for a day. If you invest now, you have a plus free coin then that is the advantage and if you have decided to hold you can have the profit even for a month as the prices will not stop increasing up to next year and so on. Don’t hesitate or you will regret it.
There will be no fork happening in future and all this is a useless hope so invests now because who knows what will price at the next morning and more of it btc has ability to rise its price daily up to 400 dollars so there is possibility that you will regret and the price will go beyond your capital limit so rush in people are investing you must also get into the lane otherwise it will be too late to buy and huge revenue will be required.
Activity: 140
November 04, 2017, 10:02:29 PM
Hello

I think the best time is now, bitcoin price after the fork will slightly go down but will recover and back to increase in just for a day. If you invest now, you have a plus free coin then that is the advantage and if you have decided to hold you can have the profit even for a month as the prices will not stop increasing up to next year and so on. Don’t hesitate or you will regret it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
November 04, 2017, 09:58:11 PM
When/where will B2X trading actually go live? Will there be a period of time before we can place orders?
Activity: 266
November 04, 2017, 08:23:41 PM
you should choose the right time to buy , so i think no it's not the right time . wait

My approach is same like yours. Right time means to wait for pullback and catch it. I never try to grap small points when i trade on markets. Catching the bottom is like trying to catch falling knife. Better to divide and buy in small parts in order to make average entry to position.

I also did so, the investment will gradually enter the market. Weekly and monthly movements can be viewed, each time you enter the market and gather a few. Safety and more you can get the best price, get as many BTC as possible.

Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: