Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy BTC UK Bank Transfer/Ukash/Paysafecard/Pokerstars/Amazon/PP/Cash In The Mail - page 3. (Read 7363 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
I can sell to you, paypal please.
Have 7.98 for sale.

Koelen3.

YGPM
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1007
Sooner or later, a man who wears two faces forgets
I can sell to you, paypal please.
Have 7.98 for sale.

Koelen3.
Activity: 661
Merit: 502
Payment was made swiftly and communication was more than satisfactory, thank you.
Still looking to buy more coins, take advantage of the rise in BTC price!
Thanks for the positive feedback guys.
Done more trades with other people but some wish to remain anonymous (I offer 100% confidental trades so that is fine with me)
There should be enough positive remarks here though.
If you have any questions please pm me - still buying, always buying Smiley
Can do any of the methods in my first post or open to others if you wish to discuss.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003
I've used this service before and it was very fast and professional.  Would definitely recommend.
Still buying if anyone is selling please contact me.
Fast safe anon payments available.
Still buying - pm me if you are in the UK and selling (or international if you can accept any of my payment methods)
Activity: 81
Merit: 16
Crypto-Commodities are the People's Money!
Would anybody be willing to sell from 3 - 5 Bitcoins for Solid Trust Pay I am willing to send semi to prove I am trustworthy Wink
Activity: 86
Merit: 13
Another great trade. Sold 40 bitcoins via cash deposit in a uk bank account.  I had a mini emergency and needed some money fast.  Transferred the coins at 3am this morning - cash was in my account before 12 (that is when uk banks normally shut on a saturaday so the person has to be there before then.)

Thanks projects, you went above and beyond today - you didnt have to, and it really did help me.  Thank you.

Doing business with you is a pleasure. You are a stand up guy. I look forward to doing more business with you very soon.

Cheers,

Steve
Still buying.. always buying.
Still need more coins - please contact me if you are in the UK and want to sell for fast cash.
Few more successful trades done - looking to purchase more pm me.
Activity: 658
Merit: 536
Z-pay.io
Still looking for coins...
Activity: 644
Merit: 503
Projects got in touch with me in response to this post - I'm delighted to say that we agreed a good price, everything went smoothly and the deal is now completed! It was a pleasure working with Projects.
Still buying - done more trades over the last few days but the sellers wish to remain anon - I have lots of references available upon request though of my trustworthyness - and also many ways to pay you.
So if you are in the UK - need to sell some coins for fast hard cash money PM me.
Still buying - if you are selling pm me.
See first post for ways to pay, many +1 references.
Still looking pm me if you are selling.
Pages:
Jump to: