Pages:
Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 17. (Read 453567 times)

Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech
ChronoBank's booth-2๏ธโƒฃ5๏ธโƒฃ6๏ธโƒฃ for Malta Blockchain Summit.
Come by and have a talk with our team on November 1st and 2nd.

Please โ™ฅ๏ธ and retweet on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChronoBankNews/status/1057649905781612544

What are the Top 5 jobs of the Future?

And did you know that by 2025, according to the World Economic Forum, over 75 million jobs will be displaced by automation?
No reason to worry, however, as we explain in this article:

https://blog.chronobank.io/top-5-jobs-of-the-future-ee0ef1a1378c

Please โ™ฅ๏ธ and retweet on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChronoBankNews/status/1057282481374801920

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
TimeX and LaborX are already around the corner.

Yeah. Sure.

Chronobank is known for keeping promises.

That's why the price has only known one direction since ICO. And that's why we're approaching a price of $0.00.

Obviously the investors don't have the visions you have.

The Blockchain Work Revolution by Andrew Spence mentions ChronoBank.
Which problems need to be solved in the World of Work and what opportunities blockchain offers.

Source: https://twitter.com/ChronoBankNews/status/1056195008607457281
One of our older articles, from May 2017, listing six advantages that LaborX, a globally distributed job platform, will have for both Workers and Clients.

Source: https://twitter.com/ChronoBankNews/status/1055835712455671808

Cheap. Sergei Sergienko has been wealthy already long before ChronoBank. He's the Co-Founder of an established Australian labor hiring company; Edway Group Ltd.

And again, what do you seriously expect? Using the funds raised during the ICO for buying-back tokens instead of investing it into ChronoBank's long-term development?
TimeX and LaborX are already around the corner.
Activity: 56
Is this really this project performing so bad?
I take part in ICO, I sold most of my tokens early but I should have something left somewhere, but looking at this messages here I am afraid it is not worth to waste my time for searching - isn't it just a FUD? :|

TIME project is waste of both money and time , Soon or later Chronobank CEO will admit that he failed and all investors money are gone ,from 0.01BTC to 0.0005BTC 95% lose , Bittrex and liqui delisted Time token and Kucoin exchange will do the same , No working product just empty promises from CEO Sergei Sergienko , Try to ask some legit questions on their Telgram channel about shady situation of the project and the disastrous price of TIME, Admin of telegram will ban you in 5 minute instead of giving answers , they dont care about investors or TIME community since they collected their money.

R.I.P Chronobank

Byamni,
to start with, may I ask you about your experience in financial markets other than "buying crypto in 2017/18"?
We deeply regret that we could not satisfy your wishes in development speed during the last 1 1/2.
However, did you know that Amazon's shares lost 90% of its value after the dot-com bubble burst? Now tell me again how important short-term share prices are in the long term development of a company.
Looking at it from a business perspective, what would've you advised ChronoBank to do? Using the funds raised during the ICO to artificially keep the price up rather than investing it into development which we consistently did since the beginning?
Cryptocurrency trading, like any other financial market, involves high risks and if you are not capable of assessing those risks and acting (trading) accordingly, I can only suggest you stay out of this.

Nice try Chronobank,
I'll give you a hint , Iam in crypto before cryptsy big fake hack Wink , attacking me to valid your point is pointless , better to give answers to your investors and community supporters , if still community , 40k members on telegram and only 3 or 4 daily same active members.
Do you try to compare yourself with Amazon? a Billions dollars company! is this a joke or you live in parallel reality , Put your feet on the ground and just compare chronobank with Neo, Lisk, Eos, Ada, Tron ... and 1 year 10 months isnt short-term Angryย  there are plenty of crypto projects in the same period of time developed new algo from scratch , advanced smart contract, Fast blockchain , succeed to reach big exchanges and maintain their token value.
Let me ask you , Price of token drop from 0.01BTC to 0.0005BTC is normal to you? , If your chronobank project is solid enough as you claim , what make your token lose 95% of its value , what you did to prevent the free drop of your token price?
The truth is that you are bunch of amateurs , failed miserably to deliver any working product except the buggy chronowallet , failed to reach big exchanges and got kicked out from bittrex and liqui and kept telling your community from 1 years ago "there will be more exchanges listing TIME in the near future."

Sorry for investors.
Forgot to mention, everyone who would still like to join us in testing Client - Worker scenario in live beta version of LaborX is very welcomeย  Smiley
Just drop us an email to [email protected]

https://twitter.com/ChronoBankNews/status/1019534663268921344
I take part in ICO, I sold most of my tokens early but I should have something left somewhere, but looking at this messages here I am afraid it is not worth to waste my time for searching - isn't it just a FUD? :|

TIME project is waste of both money and time , Soon or later Chronobank CEO will admit that he failed and all investors money are gone ,from 0.01BTC to 0.0005BTC 95% lose , Bittrex and liqui delisted Time token and Kucoin exchange will do the same , No working product just empty promises from CEO Sergei Sergienko , Try to ask some legit questions on their Telgram channel about shady situation of the project and the disastrous price of TIME, Admin of telegram will ban you in 5 minute instead of giving answers , they dont care about investors or TIME community since they collected their money.

R.I.P Chronobank

Byamni,
to start with, may I ask you about your experience in financial markets other than "buying crypto in 2017/18"?
We deeply regret that we could not satisfy your wishes in development speed during the last 1 1/2.
However, did you know that Amazon's shares lost 90% of its value after the dot-com bubble burst? Now tell me again how important short-term share prices are in the long term development of a company.
Looking at it from a business perspective, what would've you advised ChronoBank to do? Using the funds raised during the ICO to artificially keep the price up rather than investing it into development which we consistently did since the beginning?
Cryptocurrency trading, like any other financial market, involves high risks and if you are not capable of assessing those risks and acting (trading) accordingly, I can only suggest you stay out of this.
Bittrex and Liqui.io exchange delisted TIME token long ago and as you can see they still mentioned in the title of thread , Clear neglect.

I used to like this project but I see decadence both in this thread and in Telegram channel.

What's happening. is this project going to silently fail?

Absolutely not.
Our team is working harder and more consistently than ever before.

TimeX exchange will be launched in the following very few weeks and will set industry-wide standards for decentralized exchanges.
- TimeX will be running on the same custom Ethereum sidechain that LaborX will utilize, too.
- It will not only allow trading of Ethereum and tokens but also support many other blockchains like Bitcoin, NEM, WAVES, DASH etc.
- This all comes with trading fees lower than on any CEX and many other DEX's with a Taker fee of only 0.075% and a negative fee (reward) for Maker (liquidity providers of 0.025%. Meaning that you will even be awarded for trading on TimeX as a Maker.
- There will be no Deposit fee for ETH and token other than the unavoidable transaction fee itself.
- A small Deposit fee for coins of other blockchains like BTC etc. (needs to be wrapped to sidechain-BTC) will be applicable.
- We plan to make all features available for everyone independently of their verification tier.
- The only thing being limited to verified users only will be the access to fiat gateways later on.
- Free market making features (trading bots) integrated into TimeX for anyone interested (API trading).
- Customizable dashboard and notification system.
- Advanced security options such as Mutual SSL, Encrypted Keystore and 2FA.

About LaborX, we are currently conduction an open beta testing phase, particularly testing the Client - Worker scenario.
Bugs detected during this testing phase are being fixed within only a few days.
We expect LaborX, and thus mining LHT with TIME in PoS, to be launched in Q4 2018 thus within the next 8 weeks.

About exchanges for TIME, as mentioned in one of the previous messages, there will be more exchanges listing TIME in the near future.
About Liqui, I think I don't even have to explain this, looking at how they're delisting 25 (!) coins within some days.
What is Malta known for besides the Blue Lagoon and its scenery being portrayed in GoT?
Having the worlds most progressive crypto- and blockchain regulations.

โžก๏ธ Join Malta Blockchain Hackathon, mentored by ChronoBank CTO Mikhail Savchenko, on Oct. 31

Source: https://twitter.com/ChronoBankNews/status/1055043745589182464
legendary
Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001
Thank God I'm an atheist
Bittrex and Liqui.io exchange delisted TIME token long ago and as you can see they still mentioned in the title of thread , Clear neglect.

I used to like this project but I see decadence both in this thread and in Telegram channel.

What's happening. is this project going to silently fail?

Feel sad, I believed in the idea and this was one of my first investments in cryptos.
Personally have checked their products a few times and saw only a very basic one with frustrating design, looks like a work done by amateurs.

Agree , Chronobank team are bunch of amateurs who got millions of dollars during crazy period of 2016 ICOs.
Now TIME token price dying slowly and CEO ignored that fact deliberately and didn't even tried to restore the value of token.
R.I.P
Activity: 714
Merit: 105

R.I.P Chronobank
Feel sad, I believed in the idea and this was one of my first investments in cryptos.
Personally have checked their products a few times and saw only a very basic one with frustrating design, looks like a work done by amateurs.

R.I.P Chronobank
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
Activity: 16
R.I.P. Chronobank.

After long suffering, your death is a salvation for everyone involved. The captain abandoned his crew a long time ago, now the last few supporters are gradually leaving the ship.

Last result: A lot of hot air produced, over-proportionally lost value for months, 90% of the bitcoin value destroyed, slipped down to 510th place at Coinmarketcap.

Congratulations.

I made the mistake of visiting the Chronobank telegram channel a few days ago:

- Earlier this month, the CEO dared to say something for a moment. He said Timex will be released in September, shortly after Laborx. Of course, it was just blah-blah again. Both not published, Laborx only beta atm.

- Only frustrated investors everywhere, many lost a lot of money

- After the big Bittrex-debacle now also the Liqui-Delisting. After Liqui was recommended over and over again by Chronobank, they are now the bad guys. What a weak behavior.

- Liquidity has completely dried out in the meantime. Only $60k daily volume left. HitBTC is virtually no longer traded, is certainly the next delisting.

- They don't even write anymore that a big stock exchange is in prospect, 0x should do everything better. So that was nonsense too:

But so much i can say: There will definitely be more exchanges listing TIME still in 2018.

Be honest: Has anyone here ever been positively surprised by Chronobank?
Pages:
Jump to: