Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 324. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager
wanna ask about blog bounty guys, i see that there is google form to fill up and post there you lin, but is there is a list of approved and dissaproved blogs? just dont wanna write because of that, cause i will dont know are you accepted or not, thanks for answers and happy holidays.

Yes. I wanna see those blog posts too. It does look like they can deny every blog posts submitted when ICO ended. The team could have gotten more exposure if they encourage people to promote and check how the participants are doiv through those accepted articles.

It's a valid point, and like I said in response, there is an internal list of those accepted. The other documents are being redone and updated as we speak, I will poke the team about the blog document. Thank you for your patience.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
wanna ask about blog bounty guys, i see that there is google form to fill up and post there you lin, but is there is a list of approved and dissaproved blogs? just dont wanna write because of that, cause i will dont know are you accepted or not, thanks for answers and happy holidays.

Yes. I wanna see those blog posts too. It does look like they can deny every blog posts submitted when ICO ended. The team could have gotten more exposure if they encourage people to promote and check how the participants are doiv through those accepted articles.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager

Hello and thank you for your interest. There is an internal list, which will become a public list with accepted ones at some point in the near future. For now you'd just make sure you follow the rules for it, and not do a lot of copy/paste, try and have unique content. http://plagiarisma.net/ is a great tool to check how unique it is.

Overfunded?

Not at all.

You can see what the different funding tiers mean for the project here:

https://chronobank.io/files/dev_plan.pdf
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech

Thirteen ICO went over 5233 BTC since 2015. This don't even get in top 20 with 2800 BTC. There is a world outside this forum. You should visit it sometime.

Total amount is possibly over 150.000 btc

Ethereum had 30.000 BTC
WAVES had 30.000
ICONOMI 15.000
And there were dozens more!

Activity: 625
Merit: 501
Yaa who the hell would believe u gathered 2.8K btc in funding through the legit contributions. Nobody pulled that much off a self-made forum ico in 2015 when btc was at 350 USD. I denounce this as a bluff.

Thirteen ICO went over 5233 BTC since 2015. This don't even get in top 20 with 2800 BTC. There is a world outside this forum. You should visit it sometime.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Yaa who the hell would believe u gathered 2.8K btc in funding through the legit contributions. Nobody pulled that much off a self-made forum ico in 2015 when btc was at 350 USD. I denounce this as a bluff.
Another question,

Smith and crown website says,
"ย  Itโ€™s worth noting that one of the founders is also using ChronoBank to solve a very real problem in his own industryโ€“heโ€™s a guaranteed first customer."

Is it true? And if it is true, then the scenario 2 on your website doesn't make sense.

It is. The scenario 2 was set to remind you that this is the investment in venture project, not guaranteed success. Besides that, the second scenario is highly unlikely to happen.

Good.

Coming onto my next question,

According to Smith and crown,
"Delivering a decentralized labor market platform seems unlikely with this round of funding: both Handy and Upwork needed close to $100 million in funding over several years."

Please comment on this.

I need to clarify that we have two different tasks here:

1) Creating software for decentralised marketplace
2) Making the marketplace a global leader like Upwork.

Task 2 requires up to 20x more funding even if the software in 1 and 2 is absolutely the same.

Check out our development plan, please! There's detailed information about funding and milestones
We can deliver a decentralised labour platform in this round (depends on ICO size)

However, we have plans to attract similar amount of VC money as Upwork did in later rounds to fund platform's growth in the next 3-10 years
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
icowidgets.com
Good.

"Delivering a decentralized labor market platform seems unlikely with this round of funding: both Handy and Upwork needed close to $100 million in funding over several years."

Some useful info on the topic:

https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/odesk#/entity
https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/odesk/funding-rounds

I can see $74 mln. funding for Upwork during 8 years.

About Handy:

http://www.economist.com/news/briefing/21637355-freelance-workers-available-moments-notice-will-reshape-nature-companies-and

The article date is Jan 3rd 2015. Quote from the article:
The company has 200 full-time employees. Founded in 2011, it has raised $40m in venture capital.
Activity: 420
Another question,

"ย  Itโ€™s worth noting that one of the founders is also using ChronoBank to solve a very real problem in his own industryโ€“heโ€™s a guaranteed first customer."

Is it true? And if it is true, then the scenario 2 on your website doesn't make sense.

It is. The scenario 2 was set to remind you that this is the investment in venture project, not guaranteed success. Besides that, the second scenario is highly unlikely to happen.

Good.

Please comment on this.

Will get comment for you ASAP.

Thanks!
Activity: 560
Another question,

Good.

Please comment on this.
Activity: 528
Merit: 500
Chronobank is moving into right direction and funds are growing so nice still time left to make invest into this project. People are showing their trust and taking part into this revolutionary thing. This is nice to be part of this ICO.

Welcome aboard!

That sounds amazing. it's over 2mil usd collected in 5 days.
What a interesting project! I have to join now.

It's already 2,900 BTC minus four or about $2.6 mln!

Wonderful project and funding progress, i saw google adsense ad here, your marketing is first class, cheers
Chronobank is moving into right direction and funds are growing so nice still time left to make invest into this project. People are showing their trust and taking part into this revolutionary thing. This is nice to be part of this ICO.

Welcome aboard!

That sounds amazing. it's over 2mil usd collected in 5 days.
What a interesting project! I have to join now.

It's already 2,900 BTC minus four or about $2.6 mln!
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Another question,

Activity: 560
Another question,

I was trying to look at the google doc for the signature campaign and I'm getting an error message that I'm signed in with the wrong account. I've never had that problem before. Do I have to be signed in to the google account I registered with the ico, or has the document been taken offline for a bit while it's updating? Just a quick question. I didn't see this brought up in the last few pages, so if it's already been addressed, I apologize.

Yes it's temporarily offline while being updated. Thank you for your patience.

Hey Chronobank_Community, is there a way to change the signature details form? I accidentally put my profile link instead of my UUID...

Hey, no worries! Will correct this.

Happy Holidays!
Jump to: