Pages:
Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 36. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 18
Whiskey in Jairo! โ™ซ โ™ช
Anyone know if the team sold all their btc and altcoins they received during the ico? Or do they have those funds in public transperant addresses held by an escrow. This project is seriously undervalued If they do still have those funds.

The team tokens remain untouched, nobody sold their TIMEs.

He not asked about TIME tokens of the develop TEAM,

He asked about that funds that was rised in ICO....

ChronoBank ICO collected:

โ€ข 3,123 BTC
โ€ข 14,385 LTC
โ€ข 48,945 ETH
โ€ข 33,043 ETC
โ€ข 13,587,411 NEM
โ€ข 385,963 WAVES
โ€ข 416,566 EMC
โ€ข ($1,108,180)

After 1 year the entire project worth less than 750BTC , So you still believe blame is on investors or Team who ignored them after they collected tons of money.
Until now their is no Financial Report about Chronobank project ย Huh, ย so this project still run is the shade so no wonder why Bittrex delisted them.

These resources would be worth about $ 105,107,125.00 USD in the current quotation

I belive in this: the team sold all ICO raised funds for FIAT currency =) (in the 2016 quotations) , then now, they dont have funds neither to pay for list TIME token in another big exchange, but they still dont spent any of them TIME tokens

You can prove that the suspects of the comunity are wrong showing the wallets held by the Chronobank with BTC, ETH, NEM ...

You can tell the true for your community it is the right thing to do for your supporters =)
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

are thease in a pyblic address? And maybe held by an escrow? I mean, is it transperant enough to find out when the team/company uses these funds?
yes please tell us the public addresses...
thx Smiley

This question was asked several time here in this thread and everytime they ignore it or avoid to answer it by Chronobank team , 1 year already passed and no Financial Report , they keep running this project in the dark and ignore community.
I think they blow up most of ICO fund , they cant even afford to pay for other exchanges after bittrex delist and now they begging community to vote for some shady unknown exchange.
Sergei promised in telegram to get TIME listed in big exchanges like poloniex in one month , as you can see 1 month passed and nothing happened , only lie after lie.
Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech
Sunday TIMEs Issue #13

What did you miss this week: #ChronoBankโ€Šโ€”โ€Šan official partner of Estonia, @BitZExchange voting, Smart Contracts, Price Update.

Source: https://twitter.com/ChronobankNews/status/944869750190039040
legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

are thease in a pyblic address? And maybe held by an escrow? I mean, is it transperant enough to find out when the team/company uses these funds?
yes please tell us the public addresses...
thx Smiley
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
Anyone know if the team sold all their btc and altcoins they received during the ico? Or do they have those funds in public transperant addresses held by an escrow. This project is seriously undervalued If they do still have those funds.

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Activity: 384
Merit: 107
Hey people lets comment here with $TIME and retweet on Twitter! Smiley
Its the first arabian exchange so I think this could be big, they are currently asking which coins they should add!

https://twitter.com/PalmExchange/status/931855582289592320
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
So much salt in here. Maybe it's time to snap up some more of them tokens. The only risk now is that Sergei is proven a scammer. But I don't think so, being partnered to a lot of other projects like Waves, etc.
Vote for $TIME on @BitZExchange
All Bit-Z users have a chance to vote for a TIME listing. We are kindly asking everyone to sign up and participate in this voting program. Let's make it possible together.ย 

Source: https://blog.chronobank.io/vote-for-time-on-bit-z-exchange-3fd9abe49515
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
ok, it's time to sell all my Time.

I invest 800000xem and several btc in the ICO.ย 
when the time's price is 0.0085btc, I also bought several btc of Time.

nowย  all my invest is only worthing nearly 1btc.

This is the biggest failure in my investment history.

you will learn.ย  to FATHOM that you even considered sending $800k thousand worth of NEM is beyond crazy.ย  im sorry for your loss
I think we're near the bottom or at the bottom...

The ragequitters are coming out of the woodwork as always in every blockchain project and once they are all gone, we begin the journey to the moon.

Talk is cheap , it appear you bought from the bottom , make yourself in the place of investors who bought at 0.008 - 0.01BTC then call yourself rage quitters.

Not everyone can or will trade or invest smartly. Those who bought 0.008 upwards have only themselves to blame. They think it's a straight path going up. Now that they held for so long, they sell? Buy high and then sell really low? Markets are not for them.

I guess you heard about TIME token after bittrex delisting announcement so luck was by your side and you bought TIME at very low price but that not give you right to call early investors bad traders or ragequitters , Also the entire Chronobank project is funded by the money of early investors who are now in huge loss.
Speaking of trading , the most talented trader cant expect price to shot down from 0.01BTC to 0.0009BTC in no time due to Chronobank team incompetence and their CEO loser.

ChronoBank ICO collected:

ยท 3,123 BTC
ยท 14,385 LTC
ยท 48,945 ETH
ยท 33,043 ETC
ยท 13,587,411 NEM
ยท 385,963 WAVES
ยท 416,566 EMC
ยท ($1,108,180)

After 1 year the entire project worth less than 750BTC , So you still believe blame is on investors or Team who ignored them after they collected tons of money.
Until now their is no Financial Report about Chronobank projectย  Huh,ย  so this project still run is the shade so no wonder why Bittrex delisted them.
Activity: 47

The ragequitters are coming out of the woodwork as always in every blockchain project and once they are all gone, we begin the journey to the moon.

Talk is cheap , it appear you bought from the bottom , make yourself in the place of investors who bought at 0.008 - 0.01BTC then call yourself rage quitters.

Not everyone can or will trade or invest smartly. Those who bought 0.008 upwards have only themselves to blame. They think it's a straight path going up. Now that they held for so long, they sell? Buy high and then sell really low? Markets are not for them.

Huge news!!!!! I can see this project having a market cap of 1 billion in a few years as other top coins will be worth several billions. Chronobank has a niche market and a CEO who has experience in this area. I bought at 0.009 and have averaged down. Investing is always a risky game but keep your eye on the prize and be patient.
Activity: 859

Activity: 181
Merit: 10
Chronobank Makes Time For Estoniaโ€™s Crypto Effort

As Estonia rolls out the public-private program to launch its cryptocurrency and fund its ambitious blockchain program via a Token Generation Event (TGE), Chronobank joins as a partner and advisor, helping the Baltic state to tokenize its labor relations.

https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/chronobank-makes-time-for-estonias-crypto-effort

Hope everything is smooth and on schedule, and the most important is the skyrocketing price, TIME holder wants to immediately see $ 100 or more.
Activity: 365
Merit: 11
Chronobank Makes Time For Estoniaโ€™s Crypto Effort

As Estonia rolls out the public-private program to launch its cryptocurrency and fund its ambitious blockchain program via a Token Generation Event (TGE), Chronobank joins as a partner and advisor, helping the Baltic state to tokenize its labor relations.

https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/chronobank-makes-time-for-estonias-crypto-effort
Activity: 140
Merit: 14
If Bittrex is delisted where can we trade TIME ? And what the F is the new minutues tokens ? Imho new tokens only deminish the price of initial TIME tokens.

Pages:
Jump to: