Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 394. (Read 453654 times)

Activity: 367
Merit: 250
I think the launch is very long, so I believe it will be great at the beginning of next year given a lot of people holding the bag for their bitcoin until the end of the year Smiley

ICO will start in 20 days, so i think it is not very long )
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
I think the launch is very long, so I believe it will be great at the beginning of next year given a lot of people holding the bag for their bitcoin until the end of the year Smiley

Many things are doubtful to prefer buying coins ICO, to the end of the year like this, and not easy to run the project in the end of the year, than they threw bitcoin, the better they keep all their bitcoin ..
Activity: 192
Merit: 10
Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager
I think it is also necessary additions to the signature campaign with bitcoin payments, I believe it will encourage a lot of interest from the public to be on a major campaign to ChronBank

I also agree with you, if the project is launched a campaign for bitcoin payment I think people would be a lot to promote this great project ..

Bounty payment will be in TIME. There are no plans to change campaigns over to BTC.

ICO ends at Feb 15 2017. ย That means participants gets paid next year. ย I'm not sure if people are going to join immediately, they may next year.

I think the need for all the people saw the vision is certainly a good mission, I believe chronobank it would be great, just waiting for the launch that looks too long for the next year in February and while distribution to participants of the campaign will be paid in February as well Smiley

Most likely it will go both ways. With some going in early, some in the middle, and some at end.

The signature campaign allowed messages in Russian locale?

Messages posted in other language forums are ok and do count for the campaign. They do not count for the contest though.

Joined signature campagin if free slot avalible yet.

Unlimited slots, so plenty of room left!

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
Activity: 122
ICO ends at Feb 15 2017.ย  That means participants gets paid next year.ย  I'm not sure if people are going to join immediately, they may next year.
I think the need for all the people saw the vision is certainly a good mission, I believe chronobank it would be great, just waiting for the launch that looks too long for the next year in February and while distribution to participants of the campaign will be paid in February as well Smiley
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
ICO ends at Feb 15 2017.ย  That means participants gets paid next year.ย  I'm not sure if people are going to join immediately, they may next year.

BTC will go superbull in 2017. For me 100 token for 750$ right now is better deal than 100 token for 1200$ in Feb.
Activity: 700
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
Join the campaign and want to spread your project to everyone.
I think it is also necessary additions to the signature campaign with bitcoin payments, I believe it will encourage a lot of interest from the public to be on a major campaign to ChronBank

I also agree with you, if the project is launched a campaign for bitcoin payment I think people would be a lot to promote this great project ..
I got no answer from Ahmed about translation. Sad

Same thing for me , I keep checking Slack as well and there is nothing. He promised that I should have an answer by last Monday (21 November) and It's being three days now and there is nothing from him.

I have passed this along to the team. Thank you for your patience.

I think we should more patience about translation bounty i guess lots of people apply for that spot
and the team should choose it who's most capable Smiley
i just wanna know more about soc media campaign?ย  Is it will considered or not?

At this time still no plans for social media campaign. I will forward this request to the team as well though.

It's a good news! I look forward to your white paper! At what time to wait for the publication?

Unsure what time it will go live tomorrow, but it will be tomorrow.

Thank you for your notice but I wonder how to know TIME token and LH or LX ? which one is the stake or staker?
Please give me more explaining about this and you give a summary of Time token , LH, LX.
Thank you

Check out the website: https://chronobank.io/

The links across the top explain it very well: Labour Hours, Labour-X, Q & A, Blog. A little bit down the page you can also fine Business Plan and Development Plan (and tomorrow white paper)

I've already created an article for this but just want to make it clear.ย  you mentioned you want to article to have two link on it to which is https://chronobank.io only or should we also include https://chronobank.io/#popup-register ?

Have the same question actually. How would they know if the blog have 500 readers?
Lets say I have a steemit account and posted the blog article there and yet i only get about 10 votes. In steemit.com, votes mean only 10 people liked what's written inside this article. if they are just 10, I won't get paid?

I have passed these questions along to the team for clarification. Thank you for your patience.

where i can find the total ico fund?ย  i over view the op but can not find

Check out the development from the website here: https://chronobank.io/files/dev_plan.pdf

Will collect multiple questions into one reply going forward, so if you ask a question be patient, it will be answered, promise.

Activity: 840
where i can find the total ico fund?ย  i over view the op but can not find
Activity: 196
Join the campaign and want to spread your project to everyone.
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
My apologies to those who asked questions that remain unanswered. I posted answers on them earlier, but both posts were removed by moderator. If you have questions please PM me and I will get you a response. Thank you.

If you have slack, share with them talking there is more efficient than here, I am not sure why mod removed the post.
My apologies to those who asked questions that remain unanswered. I posted answers on them earlier, but both posts were removed by moderator. If you have questions please PM me and I will get you a response. Thank you.
Activity: 76

Do you have any projections on which professions would be most interested in your's platform at the beginning? Like, lets say, web page designers, social marketing,...

Hard to predict with any degree of certainty which will adopt it first, but your predictions are good ones: Tech/online
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Blogs & news websites

Bounty 5-50 TIME tokens (equivalent of 0.05-0.5 BTC) per blog post depending on our decision about quality of the post and popularity of the blog.

A blog that counts for Blog bounties must:

ย ย  ย be in English or Chinese language for normal blogs
ย ย  ย any language for blogs with 500+ followers
ย ย  ย contain only unique content
ย ย  ย be publicly accessible
ย ย  ย be 900 characters or more without spaces
ย ย  ย contain at least 2 links to https://chronobank.io

Once you write a Blog post, submit URL to: ย https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfHd1hE3TghMbhlk5LWElN-6Oo5QD4q2GyMeP4WGuzqnFUGPA/viewform

Maximum amount of bounty for this program: 3000 TIME
This bounty program will close after achieving the maximum amount.

I've already created an article for this but just want to make it clear. ย you mentioned you want to article to have two link on it to which is https://chronobank.io only or should we also include https://chronobank.io/#popup-register ?

Have the same question actually. How would they know if the blog have 500 readers?
Lets say I have a steemit account and posted the blog article there and yet i only get about 10 votes. In steemit.com, votes mean only 10 people liked what's written inside this article. if they are just 10, I won't get paid?
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
I have joined the avatar campaign
Thank you

Only Full Members and above ranked can wear those shiny avatars. You need more time to reach that rank. Meanwhile take your time and work your signature because as per observation Chronobank might be one of the biggest projects this year. They have the funds I guess so it'll be big.
Jump to: