Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 400. (Read 453654 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 10
I think it needs to hold a signature for bitcoin payments, I think it was necessary because seeing the launch of the very too long to allow getting to TIME
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
I have gotten clarification, jr members get 0.5 stake in the sig campaign. It will be added to the post shortly.

Interested maybe I will join in the campaign and ico
I'll join after finished the campaign in another coin good luck dev
Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech
I can see you do have blog bounty, would you consider if we post our articles on steemit?
People here in bitcointalk are aware of this blogging platform so your audience are also there.

We can submit as multiple articles right?

Yes, of course.

If articles are unique and high quality you can post as much as you want!
If you earn a lot of steem dollars and have a lot of views, our bonus will be bigger too!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager
I have gotten clarification, jr members get 0.5 stake in the sig campaign. It will be added to the post shortly.

Hey I saw that for UUID i should just write number and not whole link. Can I change it or is it ok?

It will be fine, Ahmed will fixย  it, you're good to go.
Why signature bounty is not in the alternate cryptocurency,marketplace?

Hello, bounty information will be copied to main post at the least, and possibly copied into the services section under marketplace. I have passed this on to the team as well. Thank you for your patience.
Activity: 812
Why signature bounty is not in the alternate cryptocurency,marketplace?
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
I seem to have troubles with promotion to higher rank from this newbie status so I cannot join sig. campaign. Does anybody knows why I still did not get promotion? I know activity has to be 30+, but I have already 54 posts and Total Time Spent Online: 23 hours and 44 minutes. I read thread about ranks but i still do not understand why I did not get promotion

Posting within each 2 week period also factors in to the ranking. It's just passage of time you are waiting on now, unfortunately.
Thank you. It seems that just now it changed hehe so I am gonna join in an effort to help you with your ICO before it even startsย  Smiley
I seem to have troubles with promotion to higher rank from this newbie status so I cannot join sig. campaign. Does anybody knows why I still did not get promotion? I know activity has to be 30+, but I have already 54 posts and Total Time Spent Online: 23 hours and 44 minutes. I read thread about ranks but i still do not understand why I did not get promotion

Posting within each 2 week period also factors in to the ranking. It's just passage of time you are waiting on now, unfortunately.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Hello

I did the newsletter registration. Where you sign up at the site and confirm your email for 1 TIME.

Will the 1 TIME I have earned appear in the dashboard balance? So far it hasn't

When crowdfund begins it should show up.
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
Hello

I did the newsletter registration. Where you sign up at the site and confirm your email for 1 TIME.

Will the 1 TIME I have earned appear in the dashboard balance? So far it hasn't
To all the questions about jr member share, negative trust participation, and other bounty-related questions, I see them and have passed them on to the team. Also, bounty information and translations will be added to main post shortly as well. Thank you for your patience.
Activity: 882
I can see you do have blog bounty, would you consider if we post our articles on steemit?
People here in bitcointalk are aware of this blogging platform so your audience are also there.

I believe Steemit articles are fine as long as they are original content.
if we can see the list for campaigners blog?

I believe Steemit articles are fine as long as they are original content.
Activity: 429
Activity: 705
Do you allow a participant with a default negative trust just like me to participate signature campaign?

Where I can found the application form signature campaign and the BB Codes for signature. Thanks.

Here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16944826

Should be posted on the first page aswell i think
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
just for confirm, i am joined avatar and signature campaign.
no. 29 on spreadsheet listย  Smiley

Looks good, you are confirmed.

how about stakes count for junior member sir???

I think he's joking, there is no stake for Jr.member and also Jr.member can't wear Avatar

HELLOwww.....

how about signature codes for junior member???
aren't count??? are you joke???

Signature Codes

Junior Members:
Screenshot URL: https://i.imgsafe.org/cf519b2311.png
Screenshot preview:
Real preview:
ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  โฑ Chronobank.io ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 
Code:
[center][url=http://chronobank.io][u] ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  โฑ Chrono[/url][u]bank.io ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  [/u]
Jump to: