Pages:
Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 7. (Read 453561 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240
Thread-puller extraordinaire
Sergei Sergienko, CEO of ChronoBank, featured in
Forbes

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joresablount/2019/08/13/10-tech-entrepreneurs-you-should-keep-your-eye-on/

Featured?

Joresa Blount - Content Marketing Strategist - Early Growth ...
https://www.linkedin.com/in/joresab

Paying a marketer to post flattering artices in Forbes is not being 'featured in Forbes'.

Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech
.. featured in Forbes.

This project is still have nothing only promises and delay after another delay and they failed to make this platform useful as they promised at the time of ICOs. This project have very limited liquidity option so this could lead this to big pump or dump.

Hello 2012,
are you following our development progress?
We are very very close to delivering the fully functional, ready for real-life adoption, MVP version of LaborX.

You can peak into current LaborX beta build under https://beta.laborx.io

TimeX is simultaneously receiving a major update that will make it a new generation of cryptocurrency exchange, possible to handle massive loads of users and transactions on a peer-to-peer basis.
You might have found the domain for TimeX already when remembering about the MVP release we did earlier this year.

At the same time, other parts of ChronoBank's development team are working on a totally new ChronoWallet and ChronoBank's custom blockchain with dPoS staking algorithm.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
.. featured in Forbes.

"...you-should-keep-your-eye-on" - to point out on scammers is a good idea from forbes. similar as i wrote: we will watch after this storyย  Wink

This project is still have nothing only promises and delay after another delay and they failed to make this platform useful as they promised at the time of ICOs. This project have very limited liquidity option so this could lead this to big pump or dump.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
.. featured in Forbes.

"...you-should-keep-your-eye-on" - to point out on scammers is a good idea from forbes. similar as i wrote: we will watch after this storyย  Wink
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
This project has many dark red flags since the beginning.

Sergei had the emercoin scam team abaord in the ICO. Can you imagine what this ment?

Emercoin scam had back at ICO time an insane high market cap, market cap 200 Mio or so but a liquidity of basically zero.

Sergei and the rest of the scam crew allowed to get in the ICO with emc. That just thined down the value of the investments of people using eth or other coins.
Ok, I will try explaining all as best as I can.

1. None of the funds raised during ICO were scammed or stolen or lost. All funds were and are being used to pay for the development and marketing of ChronoBank's products LaborX, TimeX, ChronoWallet and so on.

2. You can check the development progress of our products from the Development Updates on our blog (blog.chronobank.io) as well as under the following domains: LaborX (beta.laborx.io), TimeX (mvp.timex.io (currently being updated)), ChronoWallet (wallet.chronobank.io).

3. The accusations of Sergei Sergienko being a scammer or shoveling ICO funds into his own pocket are not only immensely wrong but also unfounded. Sergei has been making good money well before ChronoBank and has always been acting in the company's best interest.

4. There were great delays in the development of ChronoBank's products, this is undisputed, but we have always maintained transparency and open channels for the community to engage with our team directly. Reason for the delay was mostly due to increasing ambitions on how we want to lay out the ChronoBank ecosystem. For example, we went to developing a custom ChronoBank blockchain with own dPoS consensus mechanism where all our products will be deployed on in the end.

5. The current release schedule, which we are very confident to follow, can be looked upon our website under the roadmap. LaborX MVP and thus Mainnet release is scheduled for next month.

i'm sure all these words are bullshit. just words. no evidences. provide docs next time type bullshit like this.

"Sergei has been making good money" - we know before the ico he couldn't pay even A$2000/week for good developers in Australia and he had paid small money to developers in Russia and Ukraine. but even there he cheated them. he is not able to do something useful. he always attempts find someone to cheat.

"LaborX MVP" - MVP must be done before ico. people that save all versions of your whitepapers and websites can see that Sergei (you) broke the agreements with ico investors many times. also, they could try to connect with "chronobank emploees" in linkedin and understand that is another fake from you.

don't bluff here. we here not all assholes. how many ico investors have obtained their equities of the company? where are accounting reports? i could ask more questions like these. but i have not bought time-token and i don't give a shit actually. but sometimes we like step on rats )))

"..we went to developing a custom ChronoBank blockchain with own dPoS consensus mechanism.." - Sergei, you are a dilettante in blockchain. it was funny when you had named yourself as a BlockChain Expert. blockchain is not an mobile app like that one you cannot develop even for 3 years. tell that bulshit to next idiots who are gonna buy another your tokens (LHT or smth)

we will watch after this story between our business. will see you ... maybe even in a court if time-token ice investors are not so chickens ))
Ok, I will try explaining all as best as I can.

1. None of the funds raised during ICO were scammed or stolen or lost. All funds were and are being used to pay for the development and marketing of ChronoBank's products LaborX, TimeX, ChronoWallet and so on.

2. You can check the development progress of our products from the Development Updates on our blog (blog.chronobank.io) as well as under the following domains: LaborX (beta.laborx.io), TimeX (mvp.timex.io (currently being updated)), ChronoWallet (wallet.chronobank.io).

3. The accusations of Sergei Sergienko being a scammer or shoveling ICO funds into his own pocket are not only immensely wrong but also unfounded. Sergei has been making good money well before ChronoBank and has always been acting in the company's best interest.

4. There were great delays in the development of ChronoBank's products, this is undisputed, but we have always maintained transparency and open channels for the community to engage with our team directly. Reason for the delay was mostly due to increasing ambitions on how we want to lay out the ChronoBank ecosystem. For example, we went to developing a custom ChronoBank blockchain with own dPoS consensus mechanism where all our products will be deployed on in the end.

5. The current release schedule, which we are very confident to follow, can be looked upon our website under the roadmap. LaborX MVP and thus Mainnet release is scheduled for next month.

there are only two scenarios: Sergei made you losers or you fix it.

.... Traders trade, Developers develop.
We are not responsible for how TIME is performing on exchanges ...

"Traders trade, Developers develop" - only silly people can say so. traders may be developers at the same time and vice versa.

"... not responsible.."! here we can see that Sergei has already cheated you out of your money.

I've had enough of all the promises, contradictions and lies.

I'll wait a few more days. If there is no clear statement in the meantime I will go this way ->

https://www.scamwatch.gov.au/

https://asic.gov.au/about-asic/contact-us/how-to-complain/

The names of all participants are known and the messages are all logged.

in ~October 2016, i said him that people will blame him on scamming when i had read pre ico white paper of chronobank. he replied: "they will able to do nothing to me. ico is not regulated".

that time he has been trying be with founder and developer of LabourTime.com.au that has been already developed and launched in april 2016. we asked Almaz if he work with Sergei in this ico? a few days later Almaz replied that Sergei seems to stole the idea of LabourTime and tries to use it in scam project. Almaz stopped have any deal with Sergei after that and even became against him. btw LabourTime is not supported from that time and it joined to global distributed iol platform that gonna be announced soon. we are gonna support it too.

we are sure that Sergei just pay all ico money to approx 50 people that do nothing as salary and collects most of that money back in cash. the most of them should be Russian citizens because it is easier to avoid tax in Australia. the longer time the better. we think finally they launch some shit product very different from was promised just to say "we made it. use it. but no money to go ahead. buy another kind of tokens.". obviously, Sergei wants make you all to use chronowallet saving your time-tokens there because most likely "it will be accidentally hacked" and you will lose even your time-tokens. you can lose even other cryptos in that wallet.

of course, we are laughing at Sergei how he acts/lives like a rat. but when we see the people that lose because of Sergei we do that more shy.

so, fix it or shut up and be losers

Activity: 94
Sergey you are a low performer and average skilled, but you wanted to earn massivelly above average money.
This is not how it works, especially if you fooled the retail investors. You eat not institutional investors' kickshaws but average joe's. Are you feeling fine about it?
Testing LaborX 0.9.4 has been finished together with our Community ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ’ป

The stats:
โ€ข 16 Testers
โ€ข 82 Feedback submitted
โ€ข 100 TIME rewarded

Source: https://twitter.com/ChronoBankNews/status/1158791872128737282?s=20
Activity: 83
How much salary does sergey pay to himself from invetor money?
I am curious how he judges his own activity.

Plus how high is your rental fee for your home Sergey? Only the most expensive, nah?

The thing is that sergey and the rest of the scamers designed the chronobank project to enrich the scam crew.

Nothing has been done that is for sure. The thing of course is that a scamer shall not get away with this behavior.
Among the greatest uncertainties for independent Contractors, Developers, and Designers is:

How do I make sure I am getting paidโ“

Share with us your experience in finding job opportunities and get exclusive insights into LaborX.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Laborx_DigitalContract_bitcointalk

Source: https://twitter.com/ChronoBankNews/status/1157275624869965825?s=20
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
How much salary does sergey pay to himself from invetor money?
I am curious how he judges his own activity.

Plus how high is your rental fee for your home Sergey? Only the most expensive, nah?
Activity: 83
It is very funny that sergey still does not leave his seat. He failed in many cases like not playing the rules. The rule was roadmap getting done in time.

So there is no reason why investors shall accept the rules.

In medieval all investors had allready been waiting at his office with their pitchforks.
Activity: 52
One important point is that they acted as if time token is like a share of the company.
furthermore sergey hides the btc that were raised and he is not transparent and not stating where the ico money is spend.
I highly doubt that anyone is working still or even has worked on this project because the turtle speed of developping is suspicious.
Face to face interview must be made and all questions must be answered.
Activity: 8
Time token is basically zero in value. Price stability was a foreign word for the russian.
Further this whole project smells fishy anyway. Many red flags like no big exchange lists it.
This only is because this is an illegal project.

A law suit would be the right thing to make the people talk behind the scenes. It is not about that I want my money back but the truth about this scam project must be discussed on court.

Project entered Q3 of 3rd year of its existence and not a single milestone achieved from Chronbank Roadmap
They turned 3100BTC of ICO fund to 131BTC market cap of Chronobank and some fools on telegram channel dreaming to make big profit by buying more of this shit token

That's so harsh but I understand people are frustrated, it was once valued at $49 and now it's only trading over 1 usd, and not only that, it's volume was decreased significantly. This is an old coin and I witness it trading in bittrex in the past, but I never seen one excelย  that much and now that the market looks really bearish for the altcoins, this will continue to struggle and will leave holders no choice but to hold.

What you think about op reply below, Isnt it harsh and insulting to investors and holders? He literally said that they are not responsible for TIME price performance on exchanges, Isnt TIME price tied to what they are doing with Chronobank project, they didn't delivered anything since project start and logically TIME token as well went to zero value, Trust between investors and team is more important but people behind this project dnt give more attention to this aspect, Once trust lost there is no way to regain it again and this is what chronobank project lost.
I Lost more than half of my crypto portfolio because i was early investor so i dont care about project But new comers and new investors should know exactly what is happening with chronobank because i have seen lot of dreamers on telegram channel waiting to make a fortune from this shit token.

Regarding the price of TIME; Traders trade, Developers develop.
We are not responsible for how TIME is performing on exchanges but we strongly believe that in the future,
gij
Activity: 278
Development looks endless, and with more competitors making a victory out of it, is being harder day by day
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
Another all time low price of Time token BTC0.00042 , Bitcoin price just moved a little and this token start to sink to unknown bottom price.

BTC0.00035688

Thank you, Mr. Sergienko

Let's wait for the finished product.

We are currently still in a phase of diligence.

From what you see, things look pretty good.

Yeah they way overpriced this shit... I got in at ICO .01 btc.... PPSHHHHH Sold at .005
TIME was seriously a waste of time...

lol things may look good but only people jumping in the train around now probably slightly lower would have a decent enough gain but those ICO people like myself got screwed over hard especially the HODLERS.... EVEN HARDER LOL
Well good to see your input but maybe there is a chance for the new buyer. As TIME token price hit lower would bring more profit when the product out.
Activity: 8
Time token is basically zero in value. Price stability was a foreign word for the russian.
Further this whole project smells fishy anyway. Many red flags like no big exchange lists it.
This only is because this is an illegal project.

A law suit would be the right thing to make the people talk behind the scenes. It is not about that I want my money back but the truth about this scam project must be discussed on court.

Project entered Q3 of 3rd year of its existence and not a single milestone achieved from Chronbank Roadmap
They turned 3100BTC of ICO fund to 131BTC market cap of Chronobank and some fools on telegram channel dreaming to make big profit by buying more of this shit token
Pages:
Jump to: