Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy coffee with Bitcoins at BitBrew.net - page 2. (Read 4349 times)

donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
Bookmarked. Thanks for sharing and taking part in the BTC market.

+1 on whole bean request -- I'll make a purchase once they arrive. Also think you should remove the login box and move at least the cart display to the right where it (almost?) always is. Otherwise, site design is very slick. Good luck!
edd
donator
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
I like the idea, and may order from you soon but just as a suggestion I think you need to make your page a little more appealing. Put some pictures of tasty ground coffee beans, explain the flavor of the specific bean... something right away to at least give me an idea of what I'm buying.

Suggestions implemented!

I'll continue to tweak the site as time permits.

It's nice to have a new coffee merchant, the old one had an attitude.

Yeah, I hear too much coffee can do that to some people.

I'm dying, that was great.

Where did it come from?

Someone linked to it at BTCBubble and I stole it. Wink

Do you sell any whole beans? I rather grind them at home.

Coming soon!

Activity: 286
Merit: 250
Do you sell any whole beans? I rather grind them at home.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014
Strength in numbers

I'm dying, that was great.

Where did it come from?

Activity: 113
Merit: 10
I like the idea, and may order from you soon but just as a suggestion I think you need to make your page a little more appealing. Put some pictures of tasty ground coffee beans, explain the flavor of the specific bean... something right away to at least give me an idea of what I'm buying.
edd
donator
The huge jump in BTC/USD exchange wasn't the only factor. I'm actually taking a loss right now, but I have several reasons for doing so:

• I'm trying to build a solid customer base and figure cheap prices for premium goods is one way to do it.
  • I'm optimistic that the bitcoins I receive will continue to increase in value.
  • I figure it's better PR to adjust prices as rarely as possible and this should give me some time before it's necessary to do it again (but I wouldn't mind continuous BTC growth!).

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014
Strength in numbers
Amazing to cut prices so deep so fast! This Bitcoin thing is crazy. It's nice to have a new coffee merchant, the old one had an attitude.
edd
donator
A small problem was experienced today during a very short window of time which may have caused an order confirmation email to get lost. If you did not receive a confirmation email for your order, please send me a message via our contact page so that you may track and confirm your order.

Thanks and I promise not to bump my own thread anymore.
edd
donator
This volatile market sure makes it difficult for a merchant to stay competitive.  Grin

Price of coffee reduced.
edd
donator
Site launch today (tonight in my part of the world). Starting with some organic Guatemalan coffee, ground, for 2.95 BTC per pound. Here's the best part: Shipping within the 48 contiguous United States Included!

Visit BitBew.net to order.

Suggestions and feedback welcome here.
Pages:
Jump to: