Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy ETC and thank me later - page 4. (Read 4211 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069
November 20, 2017, 11:49:20 AM
First time in a long time I heard of ETC again. Are you reviving ETC? Good luck with that. It is already overshadowed by ETH.

I will stick with ETH and BTC, but good luck with your investment with ETC. I want to play safe with my money.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
November 20, 2017, 11:43:22 AM
i respect your calculate bitcoin ETC is dead coin and no one can think it will back again in future
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
November 20, 2017, 11:35:56 AM
ETH - the only altcoin, which really interested me. It has good prospects for development, and in the future he has every chance to become a good competitor for bitcoin. I am sure that in the near future the demand for it will grow and the price will rise on 15% by the end of December.         

Wait, the only altcoin that interests you?

You're not even considering LTC, XMR, DASH, or even ETH itself (the real Ethereum) to be an interest?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
November 19, 2017, 10:34:49 AM
i am keep buying ETC, started 2 weeks ago and dont want to miss the next big price jump.
they are going to be a start in 2018-2019, when Cardano , Daedalus and ETC launch Smiley
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
November 19, 2017, 10:25:22 AM
ETH - the only altcoin, which really interested me. It has good prospects for development, and in the future he has every chance to become a good competitor for bitcoin. I am sure that in the near future the demand for it will grow and the price will rise on 15% by the end of December.         

I don't understand why people bag out ETH, other than the circulating supply, I do not understand the hate.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
November 19, 2017, 10:22:25 AM

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
November 18, 2017, 12:26:56 PM
The price of Eth is not that high or keep on increasing regularly. Based on which I too agree with the statement of the Op. Surely in the coming days it'll be growing further to reach big and benefit the users who have invested into bitcoin. I too have the same thinking of filling the bags.

There are some phases for ethereum price. It's somehow stable. It doesn't increase and decrese always. The idea here is to watch the market very well and act when needed. You can convert it to bitcoin or you can convert bitcoin to ethereum when needed.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
November 18, 2017, 12:23:44 PM
The price of Eth is not that high or keep on increasing regularly. Based on which I too agree with the statement of the Op. Surely in the coming days it'll be growing further to reach big and benefit the users who have invested into bitcoin. I too have the same thinking of filling the bags.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
November 18, 2017, 12:00:10 PM
Title says all

Now

Good luck to fill up your bags

See you after 10Days

What if it goes down?
November 18, 2017, 11:53:57 AM
didnt turn out how OP suggested. lol
It is on the rise and it's almost double what it was just a little while ago, so that's gotta count for something. And nobody said it can't rise more.
Activity: 112
Merit: 4
November 17, 2017, 11:06:44 PM
didnt turn out how OP suggested. lol
Activity: 388
November 17, 2017, 07:09:54 PM
In my opinion there is no real use case for ETC. It is only a trading vehicle.

ETH rather Vitalik has all the devs on board which code dApps and create own tokens. No real competition to ETH imho.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
November 17, 2017, 07:05:55 PM
Please, which coin is ETC and how can I acquire it?
ETC or Ethereum classic was created when ETH forked to undo a major hack. The real only difference is that ETH will become POS at some point while ETC will remain POW. You can acquire it via exchange just like any other coin or you could try mining it.

--
wowowow its all making sense now. and when will be the right time to sell this ETC?
Whenever it is worth more it BTC that you originally bought it. I have a feeling that ETC will pump a bit an all that will be is a chance for people to sell off their inventory.

ETC doesn't provide a technology for smart contracts and projects like ethereum does, but in the market, ETC is still valuable. I really regret for not buying ETC for $2 each in the early 2017.

It's gonna grow hardly in the future.

A little correction and for the information of everybody, Ethereum Classic is actually offering smart contracts, the same with Ethereum. The language being used for Ethereum Classic's smart contracts is called Solidity. Ethereum Classic is basically the similar with Ethereum in so many ways. ETC is also offering decentralized applications like Ethereum. I think this coin is really undervalued and underrated. I hope it flies high really soon.
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
November 17, 2017, 06:43:03 PM
ETC or Ethereum classic was created when ETH forked to undo a major hack. The real only difference is that ETH will become POS at some point while ETC will remain POW. You can acquire it via exchange just like any other coin or you could try mining it.

--
wowowow its all making sense now. and when will be the right time to sell this ETC?
Whenever it is worth more it BTC that you originally bought it. I have a feeling that ETC will pump a bit an all that will be is a chance for people to sell off their inventory.

ETC doesn't provide a technology for smart contracts and projects like ethereum does, but in the market, ETC is still valuable. I really regret for not buying ETC for $2 each in the early 2017.

It's gonna grow hardly in the future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
November 17, 2017, 06:09:35 PM
i disagree with you, dude
I think ethereum classic will fail in the future.
Buy btc and thank me later Wink
I think you are a little late for this pump... Look at the date of creation... And now it is a good time to buy altcoins as BTC is going to fall more.
Activity: 392
November 17, 2017, 04:28:45 PM
i disagree with you, dude
I think ethereum classic will fail in the future.
Buy btc and thank me later Wink
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 02:16:17 PM
Guys what happened with summit?
I don’t see the pice goes up.. should it happena fter the day 2?
Bit dissapointed since i invested most of my coins into ETC expecting few hundreads of profit 😀
Activity: 798
November 13, 2017, 01:52:53 PM
I think, if you didn't sell it. It may be the good time to sell it now. Watch how the price move. I think the price is falling.
November 13, 2017, 01:42:11 PM

--
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
November 12, 2017, 02:24:14 PM
Pages:
Jump to: