Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy EVE Online PLEX for BTC - Fast delivery! - page 2. (Read 9713 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Hi all, I have fresh PLEX stock ready for delivery following an absence from game due to life throwing a few curve balls.
Need PLEX for BTC? Contact me for safe, fast delivery. Pricing per PLEX located in the first post to this thread.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Hi Stringer, thanks for your message, I did reply to you on Cryptothift, I'm not sure if you received however. Unfortunately the last of my stock for this week sold yesterday. I am in the process of acquiring more PLEX. I would be happy to drop you a message when I have the ability to sell again.

That'll work out perfectly! Greatly appreciate it!
Hi Stringer, thanks for your message, I did reply to you on Cryptothift, I'm not sure if you received however. Unfortunately the last of my stock for this week sold yesterday. I am in the process of acquiring more PLEX. I would be happy to drop you a message when I have the ability to sell again.
Activity: 185
I found you on crypto thrift and as far as this thread is reading so far, I'm happy to do business with you.

Ancy to hear from ya. Grin Haven't played in a few months. Been busy. Undecided
Activity: 3
Just chiming in to say I just bought a PLEX from BitVenture and it was a great experience! Quick response time, very accommodating. Thanks!
February 28, 2014, 07:36:38 AM
New stock just in, dynamic price reinstated in the first post which translates the global weighted average of BTC.
February 21, 2014, 05:11:33 AM
My PLEX pricing has always been fair, it would appear that the auto pricing in my first post is linked to Gox trading prices which as we all know are bogus right now. Thanks for flagging the issue and I have altered accordingly. Please note that I go to extra lengths to protect both myself and my customers which other traders do not. CCP is proactive in banning accounts so if you wish to keep your account free from a ban I'd be more than happy to conduct a safe and reliable trade. Thanks BV
Activity: 3
February 20, 2014, 09:55:45 PM
I agree with Akroma. It would be cheaper to purchase a 60 day GTC from bitcoincodes.com and convert it to PLEX.
Activity: 9
February 20, 2014, 07:52:32 PM
Oh wow, I thought that the price was outdated...

Converting this to usd on btc-e, thats 84.37 dollar for a plex that you can buy legally for 20 dollar... that can't be real? You sure you didn't forget to add a zero straight after the comma? Smiley

I recently bought 1 Billion from this guy -> for 12 dollars worth of btc, which was about 0.017 at that time, a plex would of been 0.011 or something...
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wts-eve-online-plex-isk-for-btc-416936

Why do you charge 4x the usual price for a plex, why shouldn't we just buy it from eve.com then?

February 20, 2014, 06:10:11 PM
Hey, please see my first post in this thread for BTC price.
In-game PLEX purchase (isk) varies from region to region if you are a market buyer. Obviously different if dealing with nullsec. Does this answer your question?
Activity: 9
February 20, 2014, 05:51:58 PM
Whats the price for one plex / one bil atm?
February 16, 2014, 01:13:08 PM
PLEX in stock. See the 1st post in this thread for price. Feel free to PM me for trade.
February 07, 2014, 10:13:49 PM
Sent you a PM - thanks!
Activity: 73
February 07, 2014, 09:10:48 PM
still available?

I'm after 2
Hi nebiz, I can confirm that I can deliver a PLEX in Jita. I will PM the details.
Price per PLEX is in the original post.
Activity: 87
Merit: 12
I could do to buy a plex in Jita. I'll have to use 4 hours of game time to retrieve it. What's the current rate? Thanks!
Thanks for the trade Zexe - enjoy
Activity: 1
Bought 2 PLEX. All went well.
Nice trade
Thank you for using my service. Additional PLEX available for purchase at quick delivery as usual  Smiley
Activity: 2
Bought 2 PLEX quick and smooth.
Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: