Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy GLITTER BOMB GREETING CARDS with Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 4129 times)

legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
Put my order in last night, hopefully the person gets it soon
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I was looking up at the glitter bomb reviews on youtube. Seems a lot of other people are selling and fails https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8taEx249cs

No offence, but your video seemed a bit less dramatic as well. Any possibility of making it more intense ?

everyone is selling letters filled with glitter, im selling greeting cards (which in my opinion is better) plus the only reason i made the video was because someone wanted to see it in action and im not sure why it would need to be dramatic.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I was looking up at the glitter bomb reviews on youtube. Seems a lot of other people are selling and fails https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8taEx249cs

No offence, but your video seemed a bit less dramatic as well. Any possibility of making it more intense ?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
made the first sale yesterday!
Please keep on deleting your old bumps as you create new ones.
made the first sale yesterday!
I dropped my idea of sending this bomb because the receiver could get really pissed off and file a case(also sinecoin did not want to harm people).
Although who will take the responsibility if there is any physical damage to the person like his eyes?

im shipping to people and they choose what to do with it, plus i doubt it can get in your eyes, watch the video and youll see https://www.dropbox.com/s/jvvjqs4qnxmxexe/20150308_170124.mp4?dl=0
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I dropped my idea of sending this bomb because the receiver could get really pissed off and file a case(also sinecoin did not want to harm people).
Although who will take the responsibility if there is any physical damage to the person like his eyes?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
This is ingenious! This seems like the funniest and safest way of annoying the hell out of someone I need to get back at or prank. It might be too cruel of a prank though, glitter gets EVERYWHERE  Grin
Cool, do you have a video of the glitter bomb greeting cards doing their jobs? Would like to see one before I consider purchasing xD

Same here. If i can see how effective it is, ill be buying

i have quests coming over today, so right after they leave ill record a video and post it.

Awesome, thanks

sorry for the delay, but heres the video: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jvvjqs4qnxmxexe/20150308_170124.mp4?dl=0
legendary
Cool, do you have a video of the glitter bomb greeting cards doing their jobs? Would like to see one before I consider purchasing xD

i have quests coming over today, so right after they leave ill record a video and post it.

Awesome, thanks

i have guests coming over today, so right after they leave ill record a video and post it.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
LOL, kinda like shitsenders.

except this is a little more sanitary lol.
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
LOL, kinda like shitsenders.

Activity: 518
Oh yes. I have seen sites doing this but none of them accepted bitcoins.
I don't want to send a bday card. I want to send a letter(which has custom things written in it) and I want something in the card that just spreads the glitter all over you when you open the card. Tell me if you can do this. Ill pay double of what you are asking right now I.e ill pay 12$.

I can probably do this, but do you want a card or a letter?
I want a letter, and how do you plan to make the glitter spread all over the reciever ? I want it on her hair, face and clothes. Want to send it to my ex and I also hope that the letter wont have any of my details in it.

I made a prototype for the letter and it seems to work pretty well, i cant guarantee that the glitter will get on her face and hair but it should make a big mess. Plus getting the glitter in someones face is kind of dangerous so I wouldn't condone it, but depending on how the person opens the letter anything can happen.
glitter is the herpes of craft supplies it will get in there face eventually.
I don't want to send a bday card. I want to send a letter(which has custom things written in it) and I want something in the card that just spreads the glitter all over you when you open the card. Tell me if you can do this. Ill pay double of what you are asking right now I.e ill pay 12$.

I want a letter, and how do you plan to make the glitter spread all over the reciever ? I want it on her hair, face and clothes. Want to send it to my ex and I also hope that the letter wont have any of my details in it.

fair and face? sounds a bit aggressive
Who cares? Bad people deserve bad things to happen to them Tongue
Anyway, are these packages legal?

the former owner of shipyourenemiesglitter.com sold his product to thousands of people and he didnt get in trouble.

thousands? i think he sent less than 200 way off thousands

and he stopped sending to certain countries because of the legal reason of harassing people, but do what ever you like i mean its not like i am gonna get introuble for you guys doing it

he did $20k in sales in 4 days and each one cost $9.99, so sold 2000 of them, plus he said that he had to sell the website because he couldnt keep up with the demand.
Activity: 560
where am i? HELLO WORLD

the former owner of shipyourenemiesglitter.com sold his product to thousands of people and he didnt get in trouble.

thousands? i think he sent less than 200 way off thousands

and he stopped sending to certain countries because of the legal reason of harassing people, but do what ever you like i mean its not like i am gonna get introuble for you guys doing it

I made a prototype for the letter and it seems to work pretty well, i cant guarantee that the glitter will get on her face and hair but it should make a big mess. Plus getting the glitter in someones face is kind of dangerous so I wouldn't condone it, but depending on how the person opens the letter anything can happen.

Pages:
Jump to: