Pages:
Author

Topic: BUY high sell low ? - page 24. (Read 22565 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
September 03, 2017, 12:20:04 AM
or may be buy low sell high ?

Lot of noobs traders , don't control their emotions and make worst mistakes : buy at high price and sell at lowest

how to control this ? = put orders (buy/sell) and close the platform
Be practical being trader we need profit because it is our purpose when we are trading profit is every body intention in trading. So as treader we need to sell high our btc and to buy low of btc to other's. It is the strategy of all trader's if the trading have no intention to gain profit so it is not a trading it is only a changing to each other. No one can buy if he/she is deficit. So Anyone the purpose is earning money in trading.
Activity: 494
Merit: 104
homt.net
August 24, 2017, 01:38:05 PM

Lot of noobs traders , don't control their emotions and make worst mistakes : buy at high price and sell at lowest

you can trying metode triangle for trading ex.

altcoin price is 10k you can place buy order with total btc is 0.2

buy at rate 9k >> 0.025
buy at rate 8k >> 0.05
buy at rate 7k >> 0.1

now if the market down in rate 8 you can sell them and still get profit from that.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 514
August 24, 2017, 01:33:18 PM
Have done this many times.  I usually don't sell low, but have been stuck in a few coins that I didn't really want to hold because price was rising and I thought it would go higher.  Then I hit that buy button and tank.   Angry

Don't invest on random coins which has small possibilities to increase, there are many famous coins and already proven profitable in long term.
Yes, cheaper coins means higher profits if you buy tons of it and wait it rise up, but this is just random guesses whether will become a reality or just sit in the bottom of prices. There are many ICO that may more profitable and worth to invest, try to learn about those coins and not just seeing the charts rise up and judge it will continue to gain more value.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
August 24, 2017, 01:03:44 PM
You must have been high, senior! Grin

Ok here is my advice. focus on the three altcoins for now (ETC, ETH, and BCC) then buy at red, use an excel spreadsheet to calculate target gains, and then set a sell order. Leave it there for at least every 2 weeks... that works fine for me.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
August 24, 2017, 12:45:44 PM
Have done this many times.  I usually don't sell low, but have been stuck in a few coins that I didn't really want to hold because price was rising and I thought it would go higher.  Then I hit that buy button and tank.   Angry
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 24, 2017, 12:27:10 PM
the day trader will easily experience the panic because they always want a quick profit and do not want to lose more, so sometimes buy high sell low or small capital also sometimes prefer to cut lose then buy again at low prices to recover.

Panicking only happen's for those that are just starting to come in this kind of industry, But the pioneers in here that has a long experience in trading, They already have their own strategy and they analyze the situation before investing on a specific coin so it will be less risky. Buy low and sell high is everyone's goal so its all about patience and holding longer.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
August 14, 2017, 07:53:23 PM
I think someone who wants to learn what else a beginner is good to learn first before trading, because the trade is high risk, because in trading price tends to fluctuate, where prices can change significantly from time to time. Please take extra consideration in making a decision to buy or sell, to minimize the risk, it's good, a newbie learns to see the current trend and see market movements in order to make the right choice whether to buy or sell can profit from it
Nothing to worry in using btc. It is true that there are risks and chances to face loss. But one should go for big trade after proper study and learning. And the first step according to in learning trade for beginners is that they must know that they should buy low and sell them high. And then comes second step that teaches us how it can be done.
Activity: 219
Merit: 121
Lethean Developer
August 14, 2017, 04:12:32 PM
Gotta have an enter and an exit strategy, not just FOMO as mentioned above. Buying on FOMO is reckless. But to be fair, it's hard to understand if it's 'the top' or 'still on the way up' in crypto so FOMO applies much more. Why have we gone up 40% in a week or so? It could have just as easily stopped at 20%, and everyone getting in then on FOMO would have gotten burned... in crypto, there is far less certainty, so my thought is to exercise much more rigid terms for your entry and exit.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
August 14, 2017, 02:31:39 PM
the day trader will easily experience the panic because they always want a quick profit and do not want to lose more, so sometimes buy high sell low or small capital also sometimes prefer to cut lose then buy again at low prices to recover.

But they have rules when trading and better than other trader choose holding or speculator investing by rumor. They can move and earn profit with any situation, scenario on market Smiley
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
August 14, 2017, 02:07:42 PM
Often FOMO is the reason for buying high and Panic is the reason for selling low.

If a coin is shooting up then people try to buy in to make a profit. But if a coin has already been rising rapidly for some time it always falls back some - so people who buy too late find it suddenly starts dropping and they panic that they bought at too high a price and they want to sell quick to cut their losses.

So selling low can be a consequence of buying high, as you know you made one bad decision to buy too late and don't want to make another by selling too late - but not realising that a panicked early sell is also a mistake.
Activity: 140
August 14, 2017, 01:39:30 PM
"Just don't panic" is the golden rule. Strategies may change depending on the circumstances.Of course you must try to "buy low sell high" but if you get stressed when the charts go down, you will panic and try to minimalize your damage.Don't do that.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
August 14, 2017, 01:27:28 PM
"Buy low, sell high" is popular  saying in the world of trading to overshoot on the downside and upside. Despite the fact that it is exceptionally straightforward, it is hard to execute. It is anything but difficult to state whether a specific cost is low or high everything considered, except at the time, it is greatly troublesome. prices influence the psychology and feelings of market traders.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
August 14, 2017, 05:48:44 AM
I think someone who wants to learn what else a beginner is good to learn first before trading, because the trade is high risk, because in trading price tends to fluctuate, where prices can change significantly from time to time. Please take extra consideration in making a decision to buy or sell, to minimize the risk, it's good, a newbie learns to see the current trend and see market movements in order to make the right choice whether to buy or sell can profit from it
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 14, 2017, 05:02:35 AM
This event often happens to the traders who use the funds from the loan as trading capital. Because they have an uneasy feeling when trading.
And that's where buy high sell low often happens.
It is recommended to use private funds for trading so we do not rush to sell
I will suggest the same. It is better to invest little of your private capital into trading than taking big loans and investing them into trading. Loaned money put drastic pressure on the trader when things are not working out according to his plans. Unfortunately, trader is only left with this option of selling low than the price at which he bought coins.
This event often happens to the traders who use the funds from the loan as trading capital. Because they have an uneasy feeling when trading.
I will suggest the same. It is better to invest little of your private capital into trading than taking big loans and investing them into trading. Loaned money put drastic pressure on the trader when things are not working out according to his plans. Unfortunately, trader is only left with this option of selling low than the price at which he bought coins.

Well why loan when you can earn btc in a lot of ways. I think that buy high sell low thing is a mortal sin when it comes to trading. If you can't handle the pressure of seeing dumps and pumps, then best to avoid it or settle with the long hold process.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
August 11, 2017, 08:47:36 AM
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
August 09, 2017, 10:56:46 AM

so you are right that sometime due to fluctuating the bitcoin price goes to very low and some  traders are understand that its price are goes to down for permenantly and then they sell their bitcoin imediately which case they lose. I think they are not more expert in trading because they sell it, but when he know that we get loss they buy it again low price in large of quantity and yes, they recover their loss through the way.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
August 09, 2017, 09:42:06 AM

Activity: 364
August 09, 2017, 09:39:15 AM

To control emotion need hard work and patience, not easy to do that. Practice with little money on the real market is the best choice you have, repeatedly until you can control emotion. The second way to control emotion is disciplined with your strategy when buy, sell or hold never look back again and just do it. But if you only get lose every trading you do, please close your pc and say good bye. Good luck.
It does really need hardwork and patience and also experience for you to be successful on trading world and emotions would really be a great factor that would really affect you along the way and it cant really be avoided specially when we do see we lose our money. Buy low and sell high is just really a basic thing on trading but it would really be crucial to make any decision anytime.
Obviously it is impossible to get rid of emotions during trading.
All traders are at the end just human beings and do have emotions. These emotions come in action when the person is especially in stress. It is really hard to manage stress. I will suggest practicing yoga for strong control over emotions.
Not all time it can be buy low sell high it can be seen on how you handle it sometimes you cant see that coin are going dump so managing it but not monitoring all the time and patience. Also being calm can help you a lot to control your emotions when you are panicking.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
August 09, 2017, 09:34:24 AM

To control emotion need hard work and patience, not easy to do that. Practice with little money on the real market is the best choice you have, repeatedly until you can control emotion. The second way to control emotion is disciplined with your strategy when buy, sell or hold never look back again and just do it. But if you only get lose every trading you do, please close your pc and say good bye. Good luck.
It does really need hardwork and patience and also experience for you to be successful on trading world and emotions would really be a great factor that would really affect you along the way and it cant really be avoided specially when we do see we lose our money. Buy low and sell high is just really a basic thing on trading but it would really be crucial to make any decision anytime.
Obviously it is impossible to get rid of emotions during trading.
All traders are at the end just human beings and do have emotions. These emotions come in action when the person is especially in stress. It is really hard to manage stress. I will suggest practicing yoga for strong control over emotions.

I am quite impressed with that yoga thing, they can really harness their emotions through it.
On the other hand, while in the trading website and you are about to decide in a close call you cannot do that anymore.
This will be win or lose and making a faster decision could be a regret or a good choice.
I think this can only be applied with stress after a losing trade.
Activity: 308
Merit: 267
August 09, 2017, 09:31:13 AM
It's okay to make mistakes like that most of the newbies don't have any experience on trading that's why they're making a mistake soon they will going to learn their lesson. There are many problems on newbie traders here are some of the problems

1. THEY PANICKED - most of them when they saw the coin dumps they thought that it will not going back or recover. And some of the them wants only to earn thats why when they saw the coin dumps they sell it, they don't know that it will recover soon.

2. PATIENCE - most of them don't have any patience like what i have said all coin has their time if you invest to 1 coin expect that it will dump but always put in mind that it will recover soon. Some the new traders don't have any patience when they saw the coin dumps they don't wait for it to increase or recover again
Pages:
Jump to: