Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy high sell low! PRICE BTC 3800 eur. How? - page 4. (Read 1392 times)

Activity: 242
Merit: 7
December 14, 2018, 06:01:46 PM
We're breaking new support levels every other week.
But if you're already 95% down it's probably not worth selling anymore.
You're barely getting money back and if the market actually reverses its course - you're gonna feel awful.
I say wait it out, we all know the price is not 0 yet we're almost there already
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
December 14, 2018, 05:57:17 PM
if I see the diagram you sent, it means that the price of cryptocurrency will go up and recover, whether it's going to happen, but surely the price of BTC will rise again and it will probably be like last year, when BTC prices dropped at 5500 USD then experienced pump before Christmas at 18k USD
There is no way that there is a pump during Christmas season and there is news already that there is no bull run this year. OP should know that this bearish market is enough already, to tell that there is no bull run this year. We are not yet seeing any breaking from the resistance but instead breaking only the support.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
December 14, 2018, 03:36:15 PM
Each mini dump puts more BTC from panic sellers hands into people who are re-entering for the next bullrun - at least a year or more. The people expanding their position by buying right now, they aren't selling... for a very long time.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
November 28, 2018, 05:41:56 AM
There are few possible options from what I think.

1. Correction.
As we see on the stock market the prices of the stocks are in a correction phase, just the same as crypto's.

2. Where in the next cycle.

3. Manipulation.
There are bigger entities than we know that manipulate the crypto, but does that also mean they manipulate the stocks?

Take these assumption with a grain of salt. My plan is to buy more crypto's while they are on sale because I believe in option 2, and we are ATM at the anger stage. It would take at least a few months to see a bull-run if not years. Good luck with shorting the market my friends.  
Many people right now is anger because of the current situation of the crypto price especially Bitcoin. So I suggest to those people who buy high and sell low to not do ot again because stupid thing to do. Right now is the good time to buy Bitcoin because its price is so more cheaper. And wait for the rise because when the market start to manipulate then sooner or later the higher price will come back.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 3148
₿uy / $ell ..oeleo ;(
November 28, 2018, 05:04:21 AM
Just to add some more fun to the conversation let's compare the Wall Street cheating sheet with the bitcoin graph.
It's a bit outdated but just imaginary continue the bitcoin graph down to 6500$ and then more down to what is now ...
Seems like we are on the Capitulation ride. So you can only wait for the Sucker's rally to profit Wink

Source of the image > https://dmania.lol/post/bundle/bitcoin-chart-compared-to-wall-street-cheat-sheet-psychology-of-a-market-cycle-zg1hbmlh-xwoh0
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
November 27, 2018, 11:01:58 PM
we can not sure about the future of Bitcoin. Hopefully it will be fine soon. I am wondering about buying it? 3800$ is a good price to buy or not?
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
November 27, 2018, 10:01:50 PM
if I see the diagram you sent, it means that the price of cryptocurrency will go up and recover, whether it's going to happen, but surely the price of BTC will rise again and it will probably be like last year, when BTC prices dropped at 5500 USD then experienced pump before Christmas at 18k USD
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
November 27, 2018, 09:27:29 PM
People are buying when prices are high
And when prices are low they do not buy
stupidity And doubt Lack of wisdom!!!!
If you have other savings sell it and buy bitcoin for Decrease loss
However prices went up last years But certainly it will return to those good and high prices

because they had been traumatized before, they suffered losses then when the price had declined they did not buy it because they were still afraid of the previous losses, it was a natural thing for psychic investors. so I really obliged you to do an analysis before buying, so that you don't get wrong when to buy..
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
November 27, 2018, 09:08:25 PM
Now is not the time to buy Bitcoin. Although it looks cheap, Bitcoin is very dangerous now. Anything is possible. Perhaps the cryptocurrency market is about to disappear, but investors are still numb.
Many investors don't agree with that, crypto market will never disappear, it just in some difficult situation and need time to recover.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
November 27, 2018, 08:28:29 PM
let's just say it's the opposite of last year, didn't we experience cheap buying last year? so don't be surprised if today we buy cheap and cheap because crypto fluctuations allow us to experience things that are reversed from the previous day. believe that next year will definitely rise again.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
November 27, 2018, 08:11:29 PM
currently there is a crypto market crisis, and maybe you are right, crypto prices are being manipulated, I also believe there will be a bullrun after this, I will continue to wait for the bullrun to start, before knowing this I think stock and crypto prices are down due to the global economic crisis but news about price manipulation also makes sense.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 286
November 24, 2018, 08:14:25 AM
People are buying when prices are high
And when prices are low they do not buy
stupidity And doubt Lack of wisdom!!!!
If you have other savings sell it and buy bitcoin for Decrease loss
However prices went up last years But certainly it will return to those good and high prices
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
November 24, 2018, 08:14:19 AM
I also think that we are in the "anger" period and that this is probably one of the best moments for shopping (however, I'm not saying that prices will not drop more). Unfortunately, I'm afraid that we can wait a year or more for the next bull run. Therefore, if someone decides to buy now he must prepare for a very long wait for ROI.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
November 24, 2018, 08:11:20 AM
So real.
I thought after depression there will be suicide. Grin
Just kidding.

I kind of at thought by it since the fall of all crypto. We may be seeing a lot of news about suicides because of crypto investing.
I am still hoping that we can reach them out but it is a big loss by now.

Thanks for sharing this cool image though. It looks like a person experience before and after investing in crypto.
I also really hope that prices can go up again, because the drop in prices is far beyond my expectations, I think correction is only about $6k, but even worse, but I don't blame the market as a whole, we also have to look at market conditions before investing in big ones, it shouldn't invest when ATH is happening. so you just buy high sell low Sad
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 24, 2018, 07:41:06 AM
It won't be called a "cycle" for nothing, just like any other cycles out there it is bound to repeat all over again even Bitcoin going back up above 10,000$ is an inevitable thing to happen. The most important factor about the market cycle is of course the time, we really don't know when will we be staying at the bottom as other factors such as demand and manipulation should be accounted for and this might be unbearable for a lot of hodlers as most of them are likely hodling BTC at a loss. But the thing is being patient is the key in staying longer with this phase and it will be more rewarding if you are still accumulating it until now.
Not a cycle. In a cycle,  we see a repetitive state that keeps on following the same path. What I mean is that, after a stage another stage comes and this goes on until the first stage has returned and the same steps will keep on going. This is not the case with crypto currencies. The steps take place randomly. We might see the price rise significantly during one stage. We might see the price rise more again during next stage. Eventually we might see the price fall but then again it might go back up too. What I am trying to say is that a cycle does exist, but the order of the cycle is not the same.
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
November 24, 2018, 07:06:30 AM
I think it is most likely a manipulation. I think this hash war deal happened but it shouldn't have affected the market this much. I think it happened and a lot of the price drops caused by the hash war going in between the Craig Wright and the bitmain dudes but afterwards when it dropped there was a lot of people who were scared that bitcoin is dropping and a lot of people who took advantage of this situation and bought a lot of shorts on bitmex to make even more money on the drop.

That way those people made money not only because they shorted but also because they did not spend too much money on dropping the price with manipulation since the hash war and panic sellers did that for them but they tried hard to keep it low. Right now there are a lot of rich people thanks to the price drop.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
November 22, 2018, 10:47:02 AM
" Buy high sell low! "

when high is high and low is low?

when the price of bitcoin was $9000, I read many news that said the price of  $9000 was very low, today the price is $4500 and people will say that the price is very low, tomorrow we will see the price of  $2000 and people will say that the price is very low, in the end no one knows when the price is low
~

I think it depends on for how long someone is going to hold. For example, when price was $600 in March 2014 some people were saying that the price was low because it was $1,200 3 months earlier. And some people, believing that the price was low bought at $600 and were shocked later when the price went down to $200. BUT if they were holding until December 2017 they would be glad about making the decision to buy at $600 in 2014. The thing is that if they wouldn't buy at $600 most likely they wouldn't buy at $200 either thinking "Now it's obviously going to zero".

Today we are in a similar situation. People who bought at $9,000 and are going to hold until better days are in a better position than those who didn't buy either then, at around $9k, nor going to buy now at around $4.5k or lower.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
November 22, 2018, 09:53:59 AM
One of the principles of Warren Buffet is all about the mindset of the majority of the investors, He says, "Be fearful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful". Even if he has some different opinion about the crypto industry, I have observed that his principles also work in Crypto market too as those are universal in nature. An investor should always invest his time before investing his money.
Activity: 43
Merit: 4
November 22, 2018, 09:18:23 AM
" Buy high sell low! "

when high is high and low is low?

when the price of bitcoin was $9000, I read many news that said the price of  $9000 was very low, today the price is $4500 and people will say that the price is very low, tomorrow we will see the price of  $2000 and people will say that the price is very low, in the end no one knows when the price is low

If you knew bitcoin before the bull run, you should have known that $10000+ Is too high for btc in such short of period. I knew that the last bull run was just a pump & dump with the masses, nothing special there.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 08:15:10 AM
I can not advise anyone to buy now, because bitcoin and cryptocurrency this is unexplored area and constantly presents us with surprises, for those who have already bought cryptocurrency a long time ago and is waiting for the market to grow, I advise you to wait and not to buy anything now, but for new Investors, you can start buying now, because such a price has not been on the market for a long time, but always consider all risks and your actions. The market can begin to grow only in a few years, this can also be.
Pages:
Jump to: