Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy ideas, should not buy the price - page 4. (Read 878 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 26, 2018, 01:21:51 PM
Well what you said here all goes down to one thing that you should do before investing - doing your own research. A good coin to buy involves a great idea, active developers, good community support and an overall great team/company backing it all up.
Yeah, the main point is researching a project by ourselves. We all know that researching is the most important thing to do when we want to choose a project to join. We need to know any details about the project, so we will not regret our decision in the future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
November 25, 2018, 02:50:58 AM
      The information you submit is very important. We do not have to let go of the wave. This year 2018 is suitable for investment, and so will be 2019, but not all currencies will be profitable. We need to research the target currency well and take into account all the information presented, the currency. You have to take care of yourself and your money when you invest.
copper member
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
CryptoMarketAds
November 25, 2018, 02:42:36 AM
That is right. Even when you see the coins falling down apart do not just buy it immediately. Consult the other user especially that is good reading the market chart because they can predict when the coin has hit the bottom yet. Because the price of the coin may still go down.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
November 24, 2018, 02:07:14 PM
Great advice, Lean to turn off your emotions when buying. When everyone is buying and talking positive its a great time to stand back and stop yourself, as if you are buying in this time then you have failed already
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Culotte Jaune Officielle
November 24, 2018, 02:00:17 PM
This is exactly what I did before investing in Horizen. I believed in the white paper and the team ideas. Both are important to judge the project potential. Especially for people seeking a cryptocurrency that will stay updated and improved over the time.
Activity: 658
November 24, 2018, 01:53:02 PM
in a market situation like this I do not recommend you to trade, if you want to buy coins, it would be better if you buy at a low price, of course, lower than the current market price so you can get the price when harka falls back
it's better to save fiat, and stop buying any coins at this time. I think that until March the market will decline. Bitcoin is expected to continue falling along with the New Year and Christmas celebrations.
Activity: 840
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 24, 2018, 01:47:22 PM
if you do not understand cryptocurrency at all, then it is better to find a person for yourself whom you consider to be an expert and ask him to help you make a portfolio. you are not supposed to choose because of the idea or price
Activity: 364
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
November 24, 2018, 01:19:24 PM
Do not let others influence your thoughts because you are the most trusted source of information.
This is one of the reasons i do not like when people are asking their mates in the crypto space, to help them choose the coin to invest in. Little do they know that no one can make the right choice for them. Then they will start receiving random answers, which might lead them into making the wrong choice.
Everyone should learn how to research and to devote time for the research, no matter tight your schedule is.
Yes, you are right. I don't think that it's a good idea to ask what to buy or invest. For me I read any advices for making own researches only. So many shillings on the market. And so many paid reviews and 'expert' mentions.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
November 24, 2018, 01:08:16 PM
Do not let others influence your thoughts because you are the most trusted source of information.
This is one of the reasons i do not like when people are asking their mates in the crypto space, to help them choose the coin to invest in. Little do they know that no one can make the right choice for them. Then they will start receiving random answers, which might lead them into making the wrong choice.
Everyone should learn how to research and to devote time for the research, no matter tight your schedule is.
Activity: 133
Merit: 101
Res Et Non Verbum
November 24, 2018, 12:16:47 PM
the best thing to buy is not the idea and not the price but the team I am sure that if a team is strong, it can make all aspects for 100 percent of quality
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
November 24, 2018, 11:39:25 AM
Even if the price is low, you should not rush to buy some kind of coin. Let your thoughts be unaffected by coding prices. You should consult the information and make sure you understand the nature of the coin.

If you really like the idea of ​​investing, be sure to talk to your team, the community and the development team. If the community is large, at least the coin assurance you are investing is greater.

If the investment idea is good, but the support team is not good or too small, the high possibility of coin is not well developed.
Totally agree, many people invest into something because someone recommended them to buy it, but after first fall, they panic and they sell it to prevent another losses and thats the mistake because they do not understand the project, they understand only the price.
Activity: 333
November 24, 2018, 11:37:23 AM
First of all, you need to see why in general the price of a coin has fallen. perhaps it fell not because of a falling market, but because of the scam project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
November 24, 2018, 11:26:39 AM
Even if the price is low, you should not rush to buy some kind of coin. Let your thoughts be unaffected by coding prices. You should consult the information and make sure you understand the nature of the coin.

If you really like the idea of ​​investing, be sure to talk to your team, the community and the development team. If the community is large, at least the coin assurance you are investing is greater.

If the investment idea is good, but the support team is not good or too small, the high possibility of coin is not well developed.
I think in this situation freezing like a bear in north Pole is the wisdom, for me I will not react to the current confusion, because everyone in this market is confused what to do!!.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
November 24, 2018, 11:03:43 AM

it is our sole responsibility to research on what we are investing. it is correct that we see projects on its future value and not the present.  the present price is not always the basis of a winning trade.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 10:18:28 AM
~Snip~

I appreciate your sharing. I found that this time I should only invest in coin based platforms that can be applied well and developed. I only pay attention to the coin in the top coinmarketcap. Actually I do not have enough faith to invest in other coins.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
November 23, 2018, 09:18:24 AM
Many reasons affect everything. Actually people also have to think before buying or investing coins. It's also good that we have to think about the coin in the future, whether it can benefit or not.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
November 23, 2018, 08:49:05 AM
Buy an idea? Yes I think you are a big investor who continues to invest in new projects but buying prices is not too bad cause investment is everywhere,a wise investor always thinks from all directions to review the turning point of profit and one of them is you.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
November 23, 2018, 08:40:53 AM

Well thats how pricing works and i find it weird. But we cant do anything about it. As you said with this thread more caution must applied before doing the Buying scheme, understand it carefully about the tokenomics etc. i agree but most of the investors are not aware of this situation in crypto all they want is to buy and hold trade. thats the reality in this industry.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
November 23, 2018, 08:37:35 AM
OP had a good point on buying a coin.  Aside from that we must also check the projects funding.  Even with all are positive but there is not much fund for the project it is also destined to fail.  Everything in this world needs fund to move especially a start up project that needs a lot of resources since they are still in a development stage and there is not much of revenue or no revenue at all to collect.  So whenever we intend to invest or buy a coin we must look if the crowdfunding stage is successful, the price of the token is below the ICO price and the project development is ongoing.  This will surely give us a greater possibility of getting profit from our investment.
Activity: 612
Merit: 250
November 23, 2018, 08:36:52 AM

It is difficult to explain this to those who are trying to trade on the principles of technical analysis and does not take into account the fundamental analysis. But it is not worth ignoring, the price often reacts to certain levels, this should be taken into account.
Pages:
Jump to: