Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy low sell high? - page 13. (Read 5017 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 04:35:16 AM
When I feel the market is down, I will convert most of the altcoin money into bitcoin, and when the market appears green, I will choose to sell BTC to buy other new altcoins!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 04:25:31 AM
Good thought I appreciate but in this situation, one thing is not sure in a current market situation that is the trend where is market going, That is why if you buy when prices low and after buying it will again go lower then the situation will change.
Activity: 112
August 23, 2018, 04:20:14 AM
So I have seen Coinbase is the main "source" for buying/selling BTC, but I was wondering if anyone has used the method of converting bitcoin to another currency when it reaches a high point, then converting it back to BTC when it is low enough.

If so, what wallet(s), exchanges, etc. are you using? And more specifically, what crypto do you recommend converting BTC to, in this situation?

Any help is appreciated!

This method actually has it's own risk but surely is a nice way of making some cool cash if you know what it entails. As for the currency pair, USDT is the answer as this is stable. I use Bitforex for this and the experience is wonderful. However it involves some risks.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 03:27:03 AM
So I have seen Coinbase is the main "source" for buying/selling BTC, but I was wondering if anyone has used the method of converting bitcoin to another currency when it reaches a high point, then converting it back to BTC when it is low enough.

If so, what wallet(s), exchanges, etc. are you using? And more specifically, what crypto do you recommend converting BTC to, in this situation?

Any help is appreciated!

All trader's purpose is the same ''buy at dip, sell at high''. Just you should do is get the BTC when you think it's time, and sell at a high price. In this way you can aware of the number of Bitcoin.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
August 23, 2018, 03:26:48 AM

Any help is appreciated!
Yes your right buy and sell is a profitable way buy in low price then buy in high price . you need to do is wait

The best coin to convert when the prices fell is one with stable value like USDT,but there are lot of exchanges offering lot of trading pairs so you can convert anything you want but don't convert any of your bitcoins into others you should be patient.
Activity: 167
August 23, 2018, 03:12:44 AM

Any help is appreciated!
Yes your right buy and sell is a profitable way buy in low price then buy in high price . you need to do is wait
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
August 23, 2018, 03:08:15 AM
Each one will have a different strategy when it comes to trading many people will think it might be easy to buy when it is low but sometimes it is impossible to buy them at low. The only way we can buy the coins is to place the order below them in order to reach our target.
Activity: 476
August 23, 2018, 02:57:13 AM
yes you are right it is the key to success to be able to get a lot of profits because by buying when prices fall you can get a profit when you sell it at a very high price, do not be easily affected by bad news so as not to lose.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 02:52:58 AM

Any help is appreciated!

This is the best way have earnings now by daytrading.To sell high and to buy at low price.Atleast this is really helps us for our daily needs like some that is just expecting for bounty payments.

But you also have to understand it is not as easy as t sounds. This is a market and if the whole strategy you have is to buy low and sell high, you may actually discover yourself buying high and panicking to sell low if care is not taken. The market is very volatile and you will need a lot of knowledge and principle to do well in the market and most especially for daytrading.
Activity: 392
August 23, 2018, 02:37:27 AM
I think, to do profitable trading you have to be able to see opportunities well and to be able to get profit then buy at low prices and sell at high prices, keep calm and control your emotions
Activity: 91
August 22, 2018, 11:25:33 PM
With the trading on the exchange I was so reasonable. Everyone wants to have a better life through the sale. All profits are the buyer's wish they could make a profit from it, not a loss. You should remember for one thing people will do all they can to strengthen and grow their wallet.
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
August 22, 2018, 11:13:44 PM
I believe there is nothing wrong about it. Coinbase has a great reputation and high security it is one of the most recommended exchange with the prominent cryptocurrency. I don't really know how mush they charge when you sell and buy there so that you can compare it to the other exchanges like binance. But what you did is the best way of earning. I hope have some capital to do that too.
Activity: 588
August 22, 2018, 09:57:51 PM

Any help is appreciated!

This is the best way have earnings now by daytrading.To sell high and to buy at low price.Atleast this is really helps us for our daily needs like some that is just expecting for bounty payments.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
August 22, 2018, 07:39:20 PM
Buy low sell high can work up to its exhaustion point which can reach saturation soon if most people rely on the same strategy. Though since there are so many coins one can invest in this is unlikely to realistically happen, but keep in mind that everyone has the same goal - make as much profit as possible whenever the opportunity arises.
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
August 22, 2018, 07:30:17 PM
Yeah it simpleand best way to earn good profits in the crypto currency market. When price is low you can buy it and wait until it's price will be raised then you can sell it to your target price level.
We can make good profit if this market becomes more stable in the future as this strategy is very good but few can make a good profit in this market because most people are Feeling depressed with this market and they have lost a lot of money from their investments.
More stable you say? I highly doubt with that ever since the crypto market is here it has never been so stable as it is being manipulated almost everyday. What can you do hope for a stable? If we traders are just playing it fairly because we do trade in a manner of buying when low and selling when high. But there are people who can do everything with their own money just to change the outcome of what they want to.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
August 22, 2018, 05:47:34 PM
"Buy low sell high" is the best and common strategy of a treader.
This isn't even a strategy, I'd call it a goal rather than strategy. Because everyone are doing the same to reach that goal. I feel really dumb when see people think that sentences as a strategy. The main problem is, when the right time to buy/sell? That requires a strategy to make it happen.
If you want to know the best time to buy and sell,you need to have a close monitoring on the market,how it moves and when the price increases or decreases.As long as the price is in dips,learn to buy more crypto coins that have their own potentials and don't hesitate to keep them holding even if the price continues to fall.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
August 22, 2018, 03:13:14 PM
"Buy low sell high" is the best and common strategy of a treader.
This isn't even a strategy, I'd call it a goal rather than strategy. Because everyone are doing the same to reach that goal. I feel really dumb when see people think that sentences as a strategy. The main problem is, when the right time to buy/sell? That requires a strategy to make it happen.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 03:03:27 PM
If you want to go through a long process and a lot of fees, a lot of platforms allow this. These are so-called exchanges and even Coinbase lets you do so, but you should account for conversion rate, which can be quite high. Your best bet would be trading, as you do not actually own the other coin you are benching your BTC. Profit can be an increased volume of BTC if you "buy" it low and "sell" it high. You do not actually swap around but using the market fluctuations, you earn more coins (or fiats, depending). For more info, I would suggest reading articles from this site, as it provides explanations about different cryptocurrencies, trading platforms, strategies, common mistakes and other, relevant information https://www.cryptocointrade.com/.
Activity: 233
August 22, 2018, 02:39:32 PM
With the market fluctuating continuously and difficult to predict, Bitcoin and Altcoin prices continued to fall sharply. This shows that investors are retreating and withdrawing from the market. Now what you need to do is choose a few coins on multiple exchanges and check for the odds and not quickly catch it.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
August 22, 2018, 02:06:40 PM
"Buy low sell high" is the best and common strategy of a treader. Every crypto coin user know this strategy and they follow this method. But when long time price isn't growing then what are you doing.So you should change your strategy, that means make new business policy.

It`s the best like martingale is the best strategy in gambling. Do you feel irony in my words? Ideal trade is when you sell on top and buy back on bottom, but how many times you had luck to make ideal trade? You can`t follow all coins, there are too many of them, daily low and top is not same like weakly low and top, take a look at whole year? How can you say that best strategy is something that has to be changed if prices just going down? Actually they never go straight down or up, they fluctuate all the time, that`s why we have so big range between bottom and top, but to catch them it`s hard, very hard. For traders is the best to not be greedy and to settle with some 10% profit or a bit more, everything beyond that is just to f. risky.
Pages:
Jump to: