Pages:
Author

Topic: BUY NOW! - page 2. (Read 4159 times)

Activity: 369
Merit: 250
October 13, 2014, 04:28:05 PM
The only thing about Bitcoin though is that it is not 100% predictable unfortunately. Wink

More like, 0% predictable. I am still surprised after 4 years, with only two options the price actually has (up or down) how many unexpected combinations bitcoin comes up with Smiley

Since now all rallies are analyzed and we know how long they last and approximately how high they go, I am quite sure that next rally bitcoin is going to pull a stunt to leave everyone scratching their heads.

PS everyone go and watch Rise and Rise of Bitcoin, for some nostalgia about how earlier rallies unfolded and some key people of the bitcoin world, including a smug silly monkey Karpeles. Like, now, really great movie.

I hope that doesn't mean... have no rally, or a tiny rally that doesn't fit the nature of the previous rallys

Or a super huge rally or a slow non-accelerating growth for several months or a small rally followed by a dip to 200 and a huge rally. We'll know when it's over Smiley

I think some people honestly believe the days of Bitcoin rallies are over.  I seem to remember reading things like that before the rally last November as well though.  I think the odds of having another one are far greater than not having one though.   

What are those odds based on? Last November was different from now in that we had a lot of new people buying btc and gox was still around running their scam. I'm not saying that a rally won't happen again in the future, but I don't see any indications of one at the present time.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265
October 13, 2014, 04:26:34 PM
The only thing about Bitcoin though is that it is not 100% predictable unfortunately. Wink

More like, 0% predictable. I am still surprised after 4 years, with only two options the price actually has (up or down) how many unexpected combinations bitcoin comes up with Smiley

Since now all rallies are analyzed and we know how long they last and approximately how high they go, I am quite sure that next rally bitcoin is going to pull a stunt to leave everyone scratching their heads.

PS everyone go and watch Rise and Rise of Bitcoin, for some nostalgia about how earlier rallies unfolded and some key people of the bitcoin world, including a smug silly monkey Karpeles. Like, now, really great movie.

I hope that doesn't mean... have no rally, or a tiny rally that doesn't fit the nature of the previous rallys

Or a super huge rally or a slow non-accelerating growth for several months or a small rally followed by a dip to 200 and a huge rally. We'll know when it's over Smiley

I think some people honestly believe the days of Bitcoin rallies are over.  I seem to remember reading things like that before the rally last November as well though.  I think the odds of having another one are far greater than not having one though.   

Every bitcoin rally happens when bitcoin price needs to grow by an order of magnitude. So theoretically next one should be to five digits or thereabouts, that's why preparation is taking so long Smiley

5 digits .... W000t!!!!  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010
Borsche
October 13, 2014, 04:14:48 PM

Every bitcoin rally happens when bitcoin price needs to grow by an order of magnitude. So theoretically next one should be to five digits or thereabouts, that's why preparation is taking so long Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265
October 13, 2014, 04:10:57 PM

As long as Bitcoin has potential it will rally. Hopefully ATH will be 5k ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
October 13, 2014, 04:08:37 PM

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
October 13, 2014, 02:50:01 PM
Im thinking we will see 400 within the next 72 hours and it will stay there for good once it breaks 400.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 13, 2014, 01:48:45 PM
The bottomline is is that bitcoins should be purchased -- regardless of the price.

Whether $2 or $1200..... remember 1200, right? (--- I asked rhetorically)

legendary
Borsche
October 13, 2014, 01:39:41 PM

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
dafar consulting
October 13, 2014, 11:45:38 AM

legendary
October 13, 2014, 11:13:18 AM
Love your optimism BitChick .....hoping for the same.

When you have seen 50% gains or more in a day or two (as it has in past bubbles) the optimism comes with the understanding that anything is possible with Bitcoin. Wink
October 13, 2014, 11:11:20 AM
Love your optimism BitChick .....hoping for the same.
legendary
October 13, 2014, 11:09:39 AM
Price is on its way up to 390...we should see that within 24 hours. It will break 400 before Friday.

I think 400 by Friday is a little conservative.  400 in the next 24 hours would be my guess. Hopefully that spurs it on to 500 by Friday but we will see.
October 13, 2014, 11:03:50 AM
Price is on its way up to 390...we should see that within 24 hours. It will break 400 before Friday.
legendary
October 12, 2014, 05:53:27 PM
Usually, when everyone say buy you should be cautious. Same thing with "sell".

The good news is that many people are saying "sell" right now or saying it is a bearish market. Wink
October 12, 2014, 05:05:34 PM
that's usually. times have changed.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
October 12, 2014, 04:47:24 PM
Yeah, BUY NOW to hit my offers

Agree. If people want to make trades. Some needs to buy.
legendary
Borsche
October 12, 2014, 04:34:40 PM

There is a general consensus that we are very undervalued right now. 

The cost of forging a bitcoin is between 100 - 150 usd . anything above this cost is artificial inflation to scam noobs out of their money. if its true what you say and the general consensus is thinking bitcoin is undervaluated , then the general consensus is about to be taken for a ride.

Because some dude on the internet named "im0rtel" says so! And he knows because he's not a noob who would easily part with his money (although he is, technically, a noob and has no money), but at least he's so much smarter than general consensus Smiley He even knows a cost of forging 1 bitcoin, see, he knows where to spend 150$ and buy a magic bitcoin making machine Smiley

Damn noobs.
October 12, 2014, 04:30:07 PM

The cost of forging a bitcoin is between 100 - 150 usd . anything above this cost is artificial inflation to scam noobs out of their money. if its true what you say and the general consensus is thinking bitcoin is undervaluated , then the general consensus is about to be taken for a ride.

you clearly have no clue what you're talking about.
Activity: 351
Merit: 252
October 12, 2014, 04:15:37 PM

tss
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
October 12, 2014, 03:58:36 PM
price is going to jump 50-100 in next 28 days

yes and it is also going to go down 50-100 during the same period.  where it ends up no one knows.
Pages:
Jump to: