Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy now or be sorry! - page 4. (Read 2642 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
March 02, 2016, 01:18:18 AM
I rather be sorry lol.

Too much halving hype going on, I`m sure it`ll increase but not by much.

I wouldnt want to assume its going up and make up that risk all based on a halving scenario, just my view.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009
Legen -wait for it- dary
March 01, 2016, 11:23:40 PM
Yup. It is good time to buy in my opinion and i am buying as much as i can. Price can go one way or another in short terms but i believe in tech and community so long term (year+) is quite sure profit IMO. Block size debate and "cyber war" related to it will end sooner or later and i feel that could launch Bitcoin to new ATH no sweat.
Personally I'm going to hold off a bit and watch what happens with the block size debate after the presumed spam attack yesterday, I am more interested in see what the opinions are of the developers and see what their plans are to maintain the integrity of the network.

I mean if people think Bitcoin is the gold standard, then people will still obviously invest in Bitcoin. But what keeps the network alive, soon there will be a point where mining the coin will be absolutely pointless and it will just be the people who hold who get to distribute it.

Do you even understand how Bitcoin works? Mining will always be a necessity since transactions will not confirm without a miner.
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
March 01, 2016, 11:04:58 PM
Yup. It is good time to buy in my opinion and i am buying as much as i can. Price can go one way or another in short terms but i believe in tech and community so long term (year+) is quite sure profit IMO. Block size debate and "cyber war" related to it will end sooner or later and i feel that could launch Bitcoin to new ATH no sweat.
Personally I'm going to hold off a bit and watch what happens with the block size debate after the presumed spam attack yesterday, I am more interested in see what the opinions are of the developers and see what their plans are to maintain the integrity of the network.

I mean if people think Bitcoin is the gold standard, then people will still obviously invest in Bitcoin. But what keeps the network alive, soon there will be a point where mining the coin will be absolutely pointless and it will just be the people who hold who get to distribute it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
March 01, 2016, 10:34:28 PM
yeah those who can spare definitely you can purchase coins so that you can profit in the long term. there are certain things holding the price , but realistically how much it can rise Huh
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
March 01, 2016, 10:08:38 PM
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr
March 01, 2016, 09:51:22 PM
legendary
Activity: 1232
March 01, 2016, 09:13:40 PM
The price of Bitcoin goes up over time.  The current situation is placing severe downward force on the price of bitcoin yet the price is not decreasing.  What we have here is effectively a giant spring storing energy against that pressure.  Once the attack stops and the mempool clears, that energy will be released and the price takeoff like a rocket TO THE MOON!

BUY BUY BUY

Unfortunately, people have heard this story too many times in the last 2 years.
Once bitten, twice shy.  Smiley
Activity: 798
March 01, 2016, 07:34:38 PM
The price of Bitcoin goes up over time.  The current situation is placing severe downward force on the price of bitcoin yet the price is not decreasing.  What we have here is effectively a giant spring storing energy against that pressure.  Once the attack stops and the mempool clears, that energy will be released and the price takeoff like a rocket TO THE MOON!

BUY BUY BUY

Some people that i know are saving money to collect as much as possible bitcoin, halving is near and the price can be pumped at anytime and yeah you are right, buy now before it's late.
legendary
Activity: 1400
March 01, 2016, 07:23:59 PM
You are right.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
March 01, 2016, 07:08:53 PM

BUY BUY BUY
Pages:
Jump to: