Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy Reddit Upvotes - Upvotes.io - page 2. (Read 17305 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
January 19, 2019, 10:14:53 PM
Bought 25 upvotes today with their 20% discount code and somehow received 30+... lol thanks.
Activity: 91
January 19, 2019, 09:40:03 PM
I have a question for reddit users. Why don't my submissions show up on the New page? Is there some sort of filter or time frame when posts are shown?

They do have a spam filter designed to detect spam posts. However, legit posts can also be caught by the filter. If minutes go by and your post isn't showing up, it has probably been caught by the filter. This is most likely to occur if you post to a subreddit that you have not participated in before.

Be descriptive and don't be too aggressive in posting your title. Phrases like, "Vote this to spread the word!" or "AMAZING!" tend to annoy most redditors which increases the chances of your post being marked as spam.
Activity: 77
January 19, 2019, 11:26:21 AM
I have a question for reddit users. Why don't my submissions show up on the New page? Is there some sort of filter or time frame when posts are shown?

They do have a spam filter designed to detect spam posts. However, legit posts can also be caught by the filter. If minutes go by and your post isn't showing up, it has probably been caught by the filter. This is most likely to occur if you post to a subreddit that you have not participated in before.
Activity: 88
January 19, 2019, 11:11:40 AM
Activity: 104
January 19, 2019, 09:37:27 AM
Which is the best payment method to use? Do we shoulder the fees if we pick BTC or Paypal?

For BTC, I think we shoulder the fees. For Paypal it's the merchant that shoulders fees.
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
January 16, 2019, 10:39:44 AM
Which is the best payment method to use? Do we shoulder the fees if we pick BTC or Paypal?
January 16, 2019, 09:15:02 AM
Do you guys think it's best to purchase upvotes gradually or buy in bulk and have them broken up on a "scheduled" basis?
Activity: 81
January 16, 2019, 07:28:06 AM
Just recently purchased their 50 upvote package with Bitcoin and I got confirmation within 15minutes.

How did you contact them? Do they use Telegram?

just go to upvotes.io.. I think their contact page is visible on the bottom part of the page.
Activity: 84
January 15, 2019, 08:15:41 AM
Just recently purchased their 50 upvote package with Bitcoin and I got confirmation within 15minutes.

How did you contact them? Do they use Telegram?
Activity: 88
January 14, 2019, 10:35:56 AM
Thank you for answering my questions. Is there an upvotes.io staff active here? I'd like to know how I can avail of the free upvotes test.

It looks like upvotes.io staff have not visited here for a few months. They can be contacted via their website though https://upvotes.io/contact/
Activity: 104
January 14, 2019, 07:49:50 AM
Thank you for answering my questions. Is there an upvotes.io staff active here? I'd like to know how I can avail of the free upvotes test.
Activity: 18
January 12, 2019, 07:57:31 PM
I doubt that mods go that far though.. Just see to it that your posts make sense and don't look like spam.

In addition to this, make sure that you don't get like 200 upvotes in a subreddit with less than 200 active subscribers.
Activity: 25
January 12, 2019, 07:36:12 PM
Activity: 33
January 12, 2019, 12:01:30 PM
is it a possibility that we might end up getting banned from Reddit because of unusually high  number of upvotes?

No you won't get banned unless accounts used to upvote your posts are traced to have the same IP as your main account.

Getting banned just because other users upvoted your post sounds silly. Just make sure that the number of upvotes coincide with the number of subscribers within subreddit.
Activity: 33
January 12, 2019, 11:42:01 AM
What payment methods do you accept? I've got some BTC and Eth sitting in my wallet. Do you accept crypto? How does it work?

I purchased upvotes earlier today and saw 3 payment methods including crypto. Didn't try it though since I picked Paypal.

Do Bitcoin payments now get instant confirmations? Sadly, I wasn't able to convert my BTC to Eth before its price went severely down. Otherwise, how long before Bitcoin payments get confirmed nowadays?

I think it still takes about an hour on average to complete confirmations. Nowadays, Paypal is still faster although with high fees...

I don't think Paypal fees would matter though since isn't it the seller who shoulders it?
Activity: 41
January 12, 2019, 07:55:48 AM
is it a possibility that we might end up getting banned from Reddit because of unusually high  number of upvotes?

No you won't get banned unless accounts used to upvote your posts are traced to have the same IP as your main account.

I doubt that mods go that far though.. Just see to it that your posts make sense and don't look like spam.
Activity: 59
January 12, 2019, 03:03:43 AM
What payment methods do you accept? I've got some BTC and Eth sitting in my wallet. Do you accept crypto? How does it work?

I purchased upvotes earlier today and saw 3 payment methods including crypto. Didn't try it though since I picked Paypal.

Do Bitcoin payments now get instant confirmations? Sadly, I wasn't able to convert my BTC to Eth before its price went severely down. Otherwise, how long before Bitcoin payments get confirmed nowadays?

My bitcoin payments get cleared in a few minutes. There aren't as much transactions going on nowadays compared to the past couple of years...
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
January 12, 2019, 02:42:17 AM

Activity: 81
January 12, 2019, 01:25:29 AM
Does anyone have a price list for their service? I want to check and compare it with other services.
Merit: 1
January 11, 2019, 11:54:48 AM

I think it still takes about an hour on average to complete confirmations. Nowadays, Paypal is still faster although with high fees...
Pages:
Jump to: