Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy & Sell Bitcoins with Bank Transfer, Paysafecard, Ukash, MoneyPak, Payeer/Credit Card, PM and OK - page 2. (Read 8458 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
We added Reloadit and PayPal MyCash to our payment methods Smiley

Greetings,
TOXCOIN Support
great , you have many payment methods and thats a plus point !
Thanks for your feedback Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
great , you have many payment methods and thats a plus point !
We permanently reduced the fees for Perfect Money and Payeer/Credit Card to 1.5%

When you buy BTC from me, the rate is -1.5% or +1.5% ?
-1.5% for example if you sell 100$ BTC for PM you will receive 98.50$ in your account

Greetings,
TOXCOIN Support
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
We permanently reduced the fees for Perfect Money and Payeer/Credit Card to 1.5%

When you buy BTC from me, the rate is -1.5% or +1.5% ?
We permanently reduced the fees for Perfect Money to 1.5% and Payeer/Credit Card to 3.5%
PM me your rate between Perfect money & Bitcoin please Smiley
PM sent, thanks Smiley

Greetings,
TOXCOIN Support
Activity: 580
Merit: 502
185usd/day Money making guide check my signature!
PM me your rate between Perfect money & Bitcoin please Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Well, after a lot of discussion, they updated their FAQ and clearly states their fee, and they reimbruse me with 0.09 btc. They have a great costumber support after all. I hope everything will be as stated the next time we deal.
You work with BTC-E. There's no big difference between blockchain and BTC-E. So please, I will ask you again. Why did charge me a fee of 52% when you should had charge me 34,5% + 2,75% for buying btc with a ukash voucher of 108 usd?
Now I did a deeper check and also asked the operator who processed your order.
Please see the following screen, it seems like our API lagged at the time of transaction because it shows exactly the amount of BTC the operator sent to you:
http://postimg.org/image/3lw1r564h/

I've also responded to your mail, please check.

And btw it was your idea to send the BTC back Wink

Greetings,
TOXCOIN Support
I don't give a damn of your company structure. It just sounds really strange that you charge 52% fee for buying bitcoin with ukash. For me, it seems that you were trying to scam me but as soon as you got a negative trusted feedback, you had no other choice but to do something about it.

I will not delete the negative feedback. Tomorrow, I will send you back the 0.09 btc that you sent me. In a few days, I will buy a new ukash voucher and I will create a new account. If you charge me a 34,5% fee and not more than that, I will delete this comment.
This is not true as we are trying to make all our customers coming back.
If we would like to scam, we just send nothing, not even a cent.
And as said, it was NOT 52% as we do not work with Blockchains rate.

We give EVERY client the best support as you can see a few posts before no matter what reason and we always try to figure a solution out for both sides to be happy.

Ok, do so. We would be happy to see you as a customer again without such issues again.

If you would like to send those 0.09 back, please use this address: 12iu45hT5pS2XAsgY5qbQU6zXREUp4iNTV

Greetings,
TOXCOIN Support

By the way, I don't have to give you back that money. It belongs to me because you overcharged me the fee.
You work with BTC-E. There's no big difference between blockchain and BTC-E. So please, I will ask you again. Why did charge me a fee of 52% when you should had charge me 34,5% + 2,75% for buying btc with a ukash voucher of 108 usd?
I don't give a damn of your company structure. It just sounds really strange that you charge 52% fee for buying bitcoin with ukash. For me, it seems that you were trying to scam me but as soon as you got a negative trusted feedback, you had no other choice but to do something about it.

I will not delete the negative feedback. Tomorrow, I will send you back the 0.09 btc that you sent me. In a few days, I will buy a new ukash voucher and I will create a new account. If you charge me a 34,5% fee and not more than that, I will delete this comment.
This is not true as we are trying to make all our customers coming back.
If we would like to scam, we just send nothing, not even a cent.
And as said, it was NOT 52% as we do not work with Blockchains rate.

We give EVERY client the best support as you can see a few posts before no matter what reason and we always try to figure a solution out for both sides to be happy.

Ok, do so. We would be happy to see you as a customer again without such issues again.

Greetings,
TOXCOIN Support

I don't see the fees included in this thread. I think is of vital importance to post them here, like I told you in my commintment before. And by the way, you updated your fees to 34,5% for buying btc with ukash. If I sent you a ukash voucher for 108 usd, you should have sent me 70 usd worth of btc. Instead, I received just a bit more than 52 usd I think. That's a big difference. I made a mistake before. I thought you charged me 48% fee, but it was 52% of fees.

If I'm assuming that you are NOT scammer and that you charge a fee of 34,5%, then could you answer me, please, why did I receive 52 usd instead of 70 usd???

The service you offer does not smell good.
We would NOT give you any refund or even the amount you received before if we would be scammers. We want our customers to be happy with our services and come back again.
I told you twice that we are NOT using the rate of Blockchain. We are working with the one shown on our website.

Of course they are included, please check the first post.

I also wrote you in the PM that we are working together with a new partner which charges lower fees that's the reason why we're now able to charge lower transaction fees SINCE yesterday.

I do not know why you're trying to change our company structure. We've had already some customers which were all happy with our services.

You received your refund and anything is correct now but you are still trying to make our company down and do not remove the negative feedback.

Greetings,
TOXCOIN Support
I don't see the fees included in this thread. I think is of vital importance to post them here, like I told you in my commintment before. And by the way, you updated your fees to 34,5% for buying btc with ukash. If I sent you a ukash voucher for 108 usd, you should have sent me 70 usd worth of btc. Instead, I received just a bit more than 52 usd I think. That's a big difference. I made a mistake before. I thought you charged me 48% fee, but it was 52% of fees.

If I'm assuming that you are NOT scammer and that you charge a fee of 34,5%, then could you answer me, please, why did I receive 52 usd instead of 70 usd???

The service you offer does not smell good.
I just received 0.09 btc from this people. As soon as they update their fees in their webpage and in this thread, I will delete the negative feedback.
Please check your PMs, they are already updated.

Greetings,
TOXCOIN Support
I just received 0.09 btc from this people. As soon as they update their fees in their webpage and in this thread, I will delete the negative feedback.
I read your FAQ and this is what I found:

Buying Bitcoins

Perfect Money: 2.5%
Payeer: 2.5%
Paysafecard: 31.5%
Ukash: 29.5%

Notice for voucher exchanges: If there might be exchanging fees from your currency into the
local currency of Peru you need to pay them yourself.

The currency exchange in Ukash has a standard value that does not change. Its the same always, so why don't you include that fee directly in Ukash and Paysafecard, so people will know in advanced that they are paying almost a 50% fee for buying BTC with Ukash or Paysafecard. And by the way, it would be better if you post them in this thread, so when people see that gross fee, they can really choose if they want to deal with you.

I have no problem accepting that 0,09 btc for deleting the bad feedback, but only if you choose transparency and update the real fees that people are going to pay to use your services.
Pages:
Jump to: