Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy Soap with BTC (Extra Pure, Exceptional Quality) - page 2. (Read 2515 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
What is this selling soap  Huh. So which brand and who is the manufacturer? Which all places you can deliver in USA?
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 603
Electricity is really just organized lightning
Still selling it, and using it every day Smiley

Lmao Grin You brought your 2yr+ old thread back to life Cheesy
Still selling soap for Bitcoin!? And how's that been working out for you?
legendary
Activity: 1002
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin
Still selling it, and using it every day Smiley
legendary
Bitcoin

sorry for a month delay...

I was waiting for mail and personal message on btctalk..

answers :

tyler durduen ? sorry, not active\reading enought on the btctalk forum to understand this one Sad

fuzzy bear : it cost me 15$ CAD..  I can offer free shippin, just mail me if you are serious buyer.  [email protected]
large order = I can ask the man who made the soap about it..  just email me how many soap bars, Ill ask the man who makes it about it.. sure he will be able to make a deal.  maybe you were joking.. but I use it daily, and no other soap..  hand wash, shower (hair included)..

fuzzy bear : For a video of my hands being wash with it, its free, mail me.. for a video of me in the shower using it, it will cost you from 0.5 to 1000 btc, just ask what kind of video, and what part of my body you want me to show in the video, Ill give you the price tag.. That being said, I hope you are are super rich gay ;P

We are all bitches Wink
legendary
Activity: 1420
Merit: 1010
how much are bars? discounts on large orders? shipping costs to UK?

oh and can i get a photo of u using the soap please!! (hopefully opened a can of worms here)

Fuzzybear
Activity: 37
Merit: 6
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
i want to buy it! Cheesy
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Is that you tyler durden?  Grin
legendary
Bitcoin
reserved
legendary
Bitcoin

Get soap with bitcoin.

Extra pure, very high quality soap to sell for bitcoins.

see PDF of the product here.

English PDF

French PDF Français

Purity    Tradition     Inovation

FYI

I dont make any profit from those sales, the goal is to provide a high quality product to those who wish to buy with bitcoins.

The Bitcoin ecosystem profit from having one more product availlable to purchase with bitcoins, promoting the Bitcoin ecosystem.

The local manufacture, in our little town gets more sales, that way they may be able to strive and stay in business for a long time.  In our little town, many shop stop doing business and close down. 

I hope my time and efforts will help this very nice manufacture to stay in business, and provide everyone one more way to spend BTC.

No profit for me.. just promoting Bitcoin and Borale, the high quality, extra pure soap manufacture.

Our familly uses theses soap and enjoy them a lot.  No way we want to get back to using commercial soap.

Give it a try !  You'll fall in love !
Pages:
Jump to: