Pages:
Author

Topic: buy some, sell some, and hold some - page 4. (Read 2121 times)

Activity: 530
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 02:52:48 AM

"no, im talking about trading, for example i buy 100%, sell 70% and hold the 30%, for me its increasing profit. "

yes, every smart person, if they look at the price conditions, of course they will think like that, buy 100% coin and if they sell it 70% can return the capital or even get a profit. and 30% is made into investment, this can be done if the price of a coin that we buy is really in an uptrend. so what you say can be done depending on the market situation.
Activity: 584
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
September 02, 2018, 12:24:30 AM
when you do trading, do you always think about this, "buy some, sell some, hold some."
That is not really a strategy that you can apply, you can hold some of your coins and buy or sell the rest but you cannot do both at the same time, you will just lose money thanks to the fees of the exchanges and the transactions costs, to me what you are saying sounds as if you are just mindlessly trading and that is not a good strategy if you really want to make money.
Yes that is not so easy to choose the best crypto currency for trading, and the reason is there are a lot of crypto currencies in the market. Most of them are shitcoin and investing money there means only to waste your time and money, but they cannot give you anything. Therefore it is too much important to be careful while investing your money in crypto market.
Activity: 378
August 28, 2018, 02:41:26 AM
Foe now the buying of Ethereum and bitcoin is good and if you have coins then holding is better and it is good to sell when the price of bitcoin rise then sell some of bitcoin for profit.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 01:26:24 AM
when you do trading, do you always think about this, "buy some, sell some, hold some."

Nope. Never thought about it that way. I never sell all I have, so I guess that's what you mean by "hold some?" Because I always hodl some, I don't know what you mean by "hold some."
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
August 25, 2018, 08:40:58 PM
When bull market to maximum profit the best way to do is always take profit by separately because we dont know which level will be  the top price. When i know the price of many altcoin dumped hard like now, hold will be bad strategy so for the better sell all altcoin whenever going up and keep the profit.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
August 25, 2018, 07:47:58 PM
Yes it is also a good strategy but still it is same as the traditional trading we just sell the percentage of our holding to make money with this streategy.You Can Buy 30% Sell 30% And Hold 40%..
A lot of people do the same but I don't think if more of them will survive along the way.  Patient people will grow stronger as they can hardly accept high risk investment. The trend we have now is very challenging and it really requires strong mind to survive.
Activity: 602
August 25, 2018, 07:15:27 PM
Right! It is thought by many traders: "buy some, sell some, keep some". How to bring about the most profitable? That's the important thing. When they buy, they will sell a few coin, then hold back for a long time. Depending on the market situation that sell or hold.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
August 25, 2018, 04:57:59 PM
A big game - I would call trade in crypto currency. Remember: at the beginning of forex, then HYIPs, then Crypto-currencies. People think that it will always grow and hope for it. Observing the movement of technology, blockade is an excellent tool for reliability and convenience. It is closely connected with crypto-currencies - therefore I think it's good to buy some bitcoins and ether for the future. They will always grow in price
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
August 25, 2018, 02:38:17 PM
Yes, something similar is what I have been doing over the last few months, because I have learned that in this market we have to learn to live with high volatility and never wait for prices to remain permanently on the rise without first suffer drastic falls. That is why I was fortunate to sell a significant fraction of my bitcoins at $18k, and of my ethers at $1,200.

However, in recent times I have been quite reluctant at the time of buy back, because at this time the market seems so bearish that I am always waiting for prices to go down even more, but I do not see the optimal entry point right now.
Activity: 112
August 22, 2018, 07:23:36 PM
For me, this is the most common strategic plan to do. Buy some if the price is low, sell some if you think you already earn profit from it and hold some if thinking that current price is not the way you expect it to be.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
August 22, 2018, 07:03:50 PM
Buy some when the price went down but be careful and read for any news and look for reason why there's a sudden drop of price. Most of the time, the price will recover if the project is really good. Sell some if you hit your target, that way you already locked in your profits and continue to hold on to some to get more profits.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 06:59:54 PM

If It Is necessary why not? Buy some coins when you have enough funds and selll some of your Investment tokens when reaches your target profits. Hold some, If you believe In the future that more Increased of Its value,  like bitcoin technology.
Its very important in crypto currencies because it will make your life more easy, actually if you buy some more currency and then hold it for some long term so it will gain you money in future and then after selling you will get a lot of profit and your life will change as you want.
Activity: 359
August 22, 2018, 06:01:29 PM

If It Is necessary why not? Buy some coins when you have enough funds and selll some of your Investment tokens when reaches your target profits. Hold some, If you believe In the future that more Increased of Its value,  like bitcoin technology.
Activity: 484
August 22, 2018, 03:59:53 PM
Seems like the best strategy at hand. Don't sell all, buy some. Sell some and hold some. In that way, you would not loose out totally should there be any up rise of the coin you intend to sell or hold.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 03:17:53 PM
Well, wouldn't be simple to trade them instead? Not that your tactic does not make sense since it does! Grin Personally, I trade them, as it provides me with a lot better returns that it would if I HODLed some and sold the rest. The point about trading is that with functions, you can limit your losses, make numerous transactions and still profit handsomely (mind you, not millions in 2 days time, as many might lead you to believe). Right now, in most cases, there are two parties going on in the market - one buys and HODLs completely, others trade (if you need trade tips, here's a website I found to check out https://www.cryptocointrade.com/).
Activity: 252
August 22, 2018, 01:58:03 PM
That is definitely a perfect strategy, as far as I am concerned. You sell some and hold some, so that you won't regret when the price spikes or slumps. Well at least, whatever happens in the market, you will not end up losing and crying. You will just manage to break even, neither gaining profit nor incurring losses. And always remember to buy SOME only. Don't invest any amount you can't afford to lose.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 22, 2018, 01:46:21 PM
Every trader think about that once you enter on trading just buy some sell some and hold some. This is part of trading life to buy,sell, and hold so that we can gain more profit for that strategy.
copper member
Activity: 47
Stake-Primedice
August 22, 2018, 12:32:24 PM
I prefer holding. Im not good at trading. Always wait for deep then get in. Buy and hold atleast 2-3 months. Or 4-5 months.
Activity: 659
August 22, 2018, 10:42:43 AM
I believe that every successful employee of cryptocurrencies should do 3 of those in the same time, buy some coins hold some coins and trade some coins, three points of success.

sometimes buying is not applicable since you can still earn by offering your skills and be hired and got a job then your salary will be put for holding and selling you coins and sometimes it can be used for trading to earn more coins.
For a person who wants to invest and buy some coins let them buy even you have skills. In this crypto skills is very useful but not all the times it was always skills sometimes you have to be a good critical thinker to make your own profits to success.
Activity: 924
Merit: 265
August 22, 2018, 10:35:02 AM
I believe that every successful employee of cryptocurrencies should do 3 of those in the same time, buy some coins hold some coins and trade some coins, three points of success.

sometimes buying is not applicable since you can still earn by offering your skills and be hired and got a job then your salary will be put for holding and selling you coins and sometimes it can be used for trading to earn more coins.
Pages:
Jump to: