Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy tether when the market is crashing? - page 2. (Read 161 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
April 29, 2018, 08:31:49 PM
I wold like to say and ask that are pertaining to the buy low sell high?  if not are you saying that just sell bitcoin anytime and do not wait for it to rise to sell your bitcoin or any crypto token that you have? well for I disagree if something happen like downfall of market Its normal but if it is way more than downfall and you still have your money, lost it and it is the costumer service of the wallet that you should contact to give back the loss coin because it is yours and you earned that.

So back to the topic and my opinion about your topic(keep note this is what I understand about your topic) so yes like I said if downfall happens you lost but it cryto and token holders lose because of downfall it is normal no one should panic in fact we should think of the positive

1. You can buy bitcoin at low price and late it will sky rocket you see it, you lose but you earned because of your patients.
2. Connected to number one. if the bitcoin got low because of the market downfall that hold it and chill and buy more bitcoin and later sell it in a high price.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 08:15:24 PM
This is normally the tactics i normally use when market is crashing, I will convert my tokens and wait for it to go down then I will buy more tokens and wait for it to go high again then I will sell some off.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
April 29, 2018, 08:10:48 PM
I usually just buy more of the cryptocurrencies that I own when the market is dropping.  I always keep bitcoins, ethereums and fiat in my portfolio for this reason.  I don't sell my cryptocurrencies for tether. 
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
April 29, 2018, 08:04:52 PM
Your advice is somewhat helpful to other but may not also work for some. But you're right, tether's price is steady around $1. I may trade some of my coins to tether. Taking advantage it's stability right now may somewhat profit us as we can't say if it will last longer. It may pump tomorrow or dump, we really cannot see it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 07:56:50 PM
I’m on the newer side to crypto, just want to say that first.

Tether always stays between .99 and 1.01. How, I don’t know. With it never really changing in price, why not convert your cryptos to tether to avoid losses when the market is crashing?
Tether would e the safe haven when the market has started to crash,as USDT is being backed up by the USD but it has more risk because its value is going to oppose the bitcoin's movements which is why we need to know the risk we are taking,if bitcoin has gone bull and all of your money remains at tether's what will happen to you? you are done,rekt totally.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
April 29, 2018, 07:46:22 PM
USDTether has always been the safe haven for traders when the market is crashing and it has really shielded me countless number of times from massive losses.If you are able to predict when the market will crash,the better for you as you will be able to sell your portfolios and buy USDT.
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 06:47:07 PM

Tether always stays between .99 and 1.01. How, I don’t know. With it never really changing in price, why not convert your cryptos to tether to avoid losses when the market is crashing?
Tetther is meant to hold the value of crypto in fiat,its design is that of a stable coin-that is,the value remains largely constant.While this is a good thing,there are some controversies about tether.1 tether is supposed to be redeemable for 1 USD,but no one can tell for sure that this is really the case.No audit report for some time now.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
April 29, 2018, 06:46:26 PM
Yes, It's the best thing you can do and you will never lose money and you will be always in profit. But there is big problem. The market is so unpredictable. There is a high probability that you sell your coins for tether and then the prices rise. Sometimes hodling works better.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
April 29, 2018, 05:50:43 AM

That's your money's safe haven when blood bath occurs, but you can't really predict when is the huge dip happening. Sometimes there's a few dips and then a sharp increase will eventually happen. Cryptocurrency is very volatile and there's no such way that anyone could know or predict the fluctuations. Some people may be able to do a stop loss on tether but still human nature is greedy and everytime we lose we always have this urge to get back all the loses by continuing to hope and hold till we gain back or profit.

We just have to remember that If we believe in the technology of the project that we invested in then hold and wait for the right moment to cash and always invest an amount that you can afford to lose.
Activity: 406
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 05:45:45 AM

Pages:
Jump to: