Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy these altcoins!!! - page 5. (Read 6929 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
May 27, 2020, 05:43:09 PM
It is always better to invest in the coins that you consider the most promising, of course you should listen to the opinion of other people, but do not completely adhere to the opinion of others.
Promising altcoins is the best for us if we want to invest, Actually they are to many of them in the market but most of them it take to long waiting for rise the price again at take a profit for investing in a promising altcoins. And yes we should listen sometimes the opinion of people talking about investing or buying altcoins on which we should start and to avoid those shitcoins.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
May 27, 2020, 09:24:19 AM
It is always better to invest in the coins that you consider the most promising, of course you should listen to the opinion of other people, but do not completely adhere to the opinion of others.

Yes, we must listen to others, but we shouldn't dumbly follow them because we should always research our own in order to find out what is exactly happening with the activity of the company and the volumes it is generating in the market. Before investing in any coin, try to gather as much information as possible.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
May 26, 2020, 07:11:28 AM
if you recommend to us to have this token, of course you have an explanation that we can accept well. and I will try to buy this token that you recommend while waiting for the market to return to normal
Activity: 672
Merit: 254
May 25, 2020, 07:42:51 AM
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
May 25, 2020, 12:42:42 AM
At the moment the market is falling, let us analyze which coins have the potential for an increase after the market recovers, but on the other hand I still believe in the top coins because it will maintain high liquidity and if bullish comes then don't doubt the increase.

Altcoin is now difficult to return so I prefer coins to tokens.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
May 25, 2020, 12:34:27 AM
Why should I buy it? I don't like the coins you mentioned, I just followed the analysis that I did myself and I just believe in altcoins (ETH and BNB)

it must familiarize yourself with the analysis to determine when and what we will do, because the profits and losses ultimately fall on our own. at least more sharpening us to be able to understand how to understand properly. although advice is also sometimes needed but all ultimately must come from ourselves.
altcoin which is still good is clearly the top rank that has been in the CMC deserves to be used as an investment, obviously ethereum is a top priority and then there are many alternatives.
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
May 24, 2020, 11:15:29 PM
Not really an interesting XRP coin for me, it's better to invest in ETH, LTC, etc., because XRP centralized coin, it's very slow and slowly growing in price. It's better to choose alts from the top 20.
Its the reason why XRP is slow pace crypto its centralized. People want to decentralized coins but its their concept. ETH is probably the best altcoin to invest right now. You'll see that its price will be back to its all time high. I already sold my TRX but I think I will buy it again. Maybe a few of it.
I'm not sure about the future of ETH, but this coin is good for long-term holding since people still have confidence in buying. However, the value of ETH usually depends on Bitcoin, so generally you need to have a specific strategy. I will only spend 20% of my assets holding Ethereum and continue to wait until there is news of Ethereum 2.0, as this will be the news that will cause the value of this coin to rise.
Activity: 15
Merit: 5
May 24, 2020, 06:04:57 PM
I've gone for ZIL and CKB Nervos. Both are very well backed, have perfect size market CAP and have thriving communities.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
May 24, 2020, 05:33:48 PM
Those altcoins you mention are worth to hold if we buy on it even do it will for so long but the important is a profit that we get. And there was to many altcoins right that we can choose to buy or hold we take those on the top already because they are have a future to rise again the price of them or maybe just try those new altcoins I think to many of us in here focus those new altcoins for holding.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
May 24, 2020, 05:13:04 PM
Why should I buy it? I don't like the coins you mentioned, I just followed the analysis that I did myself and I just believe in altcoins (ETH and BNB)
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 24, 2020, 01:10:53 AM
Not really an interesting XRP coin for me, it's better to invest in ETH, LTC, etc., because XRP centralized coin, it's very slow and slowly growing in price. It's better to choose alts from the top 20.
Its the reason why XRP is slow pace crypto its centralized. People want to decentralized coins but its their concept. ETH is probably the best altcoin to invest right now. You'll see that its price will be back to its all time high. I already sold my TRX but I think I will buy it again. Maybe a few of it.
Activity: 15
Merit: 5
May 20, 2020, 01:50:12 PM
Three coins that you should buy now if you want to get some good profit by the year’s end!

BCHabc
Ripple
Trx

Any recommendation from your side?

I would agree with Ripple and TRX, but I am not confident that this year will be a good year for altcoins.
Right now, it's better to focus on BTC as it's more volatile and we can enjoy short term profits, and that can be proven if we will look at its overall movement this year.

Altcoins is a good investment, especially the 2 that I have mentioned above, however, if altcoins won't recover, they won't grow this year and there's no certainly when they will start to rise, it's only good to buy if can hold it real long term that would not bother worrying when market remains the same.

It's always interesting we consider BTC volatile against USD. Try placing Gold and BTC side by side and decide if the volatility is really all BTC volume related.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 20, 2020, 01:46:50 PM
Time to look into IoT projects as IoT trend is getting stronger and stronger. If blockchain can not be used in the real world it will eventually die. Speculation can not be the only use case for crypto no matter if you like it or not.
I have recently discovered a hidden gem Helix. It is improved version of IOTA so it will definitely have a rise on upcoming bull run!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.54414426 - thread about HelixProtocol. I advise everyone to take a look.

Once again I see good words for HelixProtocol project. I didn't pay much attention on that, but you said
it's improved version of IOTA, and we know that IOTA needs a lot of updates to become better.

I agree with you Jarhed, XRP is a free fall for over a year. I lost trust in XRP months ago! Ethereum,
Litecoin and many others are better investment than XRP!
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
May 18, 2020, 03:38:16 PM
Time to look into IoT projects as IoT trend is getting stronger and stronger. If blockchain can not be used in the real world it will eventually die. Speculation can not be the only use case for crypto no matter if you like it or not.
I have recently discovered a hidden gem Helix. It is improved version of IOTA so it will definitely have a rise on upcoming bull run!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.54414426 - thread about HelixProtocol. I advise everyone to take a look.
Activity: 640
Merit: 103
May 18, 2020, 02:43:15 PM
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/wazirx/
at least in the near future x10  Wink Hurry up to board
Activity: 672
Merit: 254
May 18, 2020, 02:23:48 PM
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
May 17, 2020, 04:42:13 PM
good altcoin recommendations to buy only the top 10 altcoin top right now because btc in the sideaway trend will be risk buying altcoin in rank low, can make new atl, and also the price of top 10 altcoin is lower so it's very good for investment
l do agree with your view about that, it is so profitable to choose top altcoins, it is less risky. The main reason for preferring altcoins is absolutely BTC price, as you above mentioned BTC is in the side away trend and it would be high risk to choose altcoins, however, if you can be enough patient, just start collecting some top altcoins. In the future, the event of the market will change and you can get a good profit at the time.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
May 17, 2020, 01:49:34 PM
what is your reason if the coins you write will benefit us ?? . most of the crypto lovers who want to make an investment, they first make observations before making a purchase.
all may provide analysis and opinions that they consider to be of mutual interest. true you say, all will also do an analysis first before making a purchase. we just have to sort out the advice whether we want to do it or not. right now all altcoins are not very good, but there are still good ones. at the top rank in CMC, it is still safe to make an investment.
Most of the advice here are just their own coins and wanted to promote while the truth is lies upon us to decide.

i have been seeing so many coins from the first post but almost all of them from bounty hunters that has their token inside their wallets.

well Quantum is a good altcoins for long now and i may say investing in this currency is one good option if we are willing to stay holding for a some time.

You are right, Qtum is one of the oldest projects which we should definitely invest in this project because we know it is actively trading on the exchanges based on the updates given by the company and the same way, through holding we might get some percentage with Qtum.

it is undeniable, QNT is indeed a good investment so far, if you buy it in March when the price of $ 1.8 you have 200% now.
I say QNT is a good project and a good investment  Shocked
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
May 17, 2020, 01:45:11 PM
I want recommend in my side of TRX even you can hold long term. Otherwise don't forget eth and btc because there always top currency since all the time you can makes more profitable. However ripple other good so between you can decide.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
May 17, 2020, 08:23:45 AM
what is your reason if the coins you write will benefit us ?? . most of the crypto lovers who want to make an investment, they first make observations before making a purchase.
all may provide analysis and opinions that they consider to be of mutual interest. true you say, all will also do an analysis first before making a purchase. we just have to sort out the advice whether we want to do it or not. right now all altcoins are not very good, but there are still good ones. at the top rank in CMC, it is still safe to make an investment.
Most of the advice here are just their own coins and wanted to promote while the truth is lies upon us to decide.

i have been seeing so many coins from the first post but almost all of them from bounty hunters that has their token inside their wallets.

well Quantum is a good altcoins for long now and i may say investing in this currency is one good option if we are willing to stay holding for a some time.

You are right, Qtum is one of the oldest projects which we should definitely invest in this project because we know it is actively trading on the exchanges based on the updates given by the company and the same way, through holding we might get some percentage with Qtum.
Pages:
Jump to: