Pages:
Author

Topic: Buyer's Advantage in Bitcoin - page 3. (Read 3338 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 116
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
January 30, 2014, 12:04:14 PM
Buyer can't get their money back if something goes wrong.

That is an advantage right ?

To the seller.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1204
The revolution will be digital
January 30, 2014, 11:56:42 AM

That is an advantage right ?
qwk
donator
Activity: 3542
Merit: 3413
Shitcoin Minimalist
January 30, 2014, 11:23:34 AM
1. Buyer's card data is not coming to the seller. So no chance of theft from merchant's end.
2. Buyer's anonymity. (I dont think it is a strong point to convince an average buyer. A tax payer does not care about revealing his identity.)
3. Recurring payment protection. Merchant cant enforce a recurring payment using a small checkbox tick.
The last one is actually a very strong incentive for buyers to use Bitcoin.

Another one would be international usability without much of the hassle that other means of international payments come with.
If you've ever had to actually use e.g. Western Union, you know that it's not only expensive, but more important, hard work.
Activity: 392
Merit: 116
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
January 30, 2014, 10:59:05 AM
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 30, 2014, 10:46:06 AM
I know there are lot of advantages for sellers to accept Bitcoin. But what are the advantages of a white color byer. I just wanted to list. I am starting off here. Its good, if u add up your points...

1. Buyer's card data is not coming to the seller. So no chance of theft from merchant's end.

2. Buyer's anonymity. (I dont think it is a strong point to convince an average buyer. A tax payer does not care about revealing his identity.)

3. Recurring payment protection. Merchant cant enforce a recurring payment using a small checkbox tick.
Pages:
Jump to: