Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying [1.2] BTC @ Bitstamp Spot [WU/Pre-Paid CC/Gift Card] - page 2. (Read 1490 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Yeah if you want to trade with Escrow I'm more than happy to use it. Are you making me an offer, or just spamming my thread?
i need some info on Pre-Paid CC.

PM'ed.

For anyone else wanting a Pre-Paid CC as payment I will buy it with cash and send you a scanned copy Via PM + the code , or send you the physical card and code through PM.

you should not PM'ed me , we must post here as proof.
Yeah if you want to trade with Escrow I'm more than happy to use it. Are you making me an offer, or just spamming my thread?

PM'ed.

For anyone else wanting a Pre-Paid CC as payment I will buy it with cash and send you a scanned copy Via PM + the code , or send you the physical card and code through PM.

how do I know you did not use the Pre-Paid CC in the first place ?
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

PM'ed.

legendary
need Escrow
even with Escrow you can still apply for PayPal chargeback.
legendary
Buying 2 BTC @ Bitstamp spot. Escrow can be used upon request. Paying with WU, Pre-Paid CC, PP, Amazon, or Bank Transfer. Message me to work out a deal or if you have another method that I can use with cash and I'll check to see if I can do it. I'm kind of limited to the methods I can use due to my location. Thanks.

Current payment methods:
Gift Card
Western Union
Pre-Paid CC
Pages:
Jump to: