Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying a house with BTC - page 24. (Read 2049 times)

Activity: 668
Merit: 255
March 28, 2018, 05:48:28 PM
I think, noone should be wonder, that now possile to buy houses using bitcoins, and I'm more than sure, that now you can buy absolutely everything using bitcoin as payment method or another cryptocurrency, because situation now more friendly, than it was in 2009 - 2011, many of sellers would like to accept bitcoins as payment for something, since it's easily to cash out and many interested in "holding", by selling something for bitcoins you save % at exchanging usd -> btc and in same time investing your money.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 886
March 28, 2018, 05:33:41 PM
I have no idea where does this opinions come from. Why do you want to pay in bitcoin when you can easily and officially pay in fiat?
I highly doubt anyone will happily accept it. What about to pay in usd and let seller to convert it or do whatever he/she wants?
Otherwise can anyone register TXID officially when buing/selling house or car or anything valuable?
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
March 28, 2018, 05:09:31 PM
Can you buy a house with BTC? Yes! All you need is a buyer with coins and a seller that will accept them. The value of the transaction is as of the date of the contract, when the coins change hands.

bitcoin is currency despite most people used it for exchange or trading. so, we can spend bitcoin like we spend our money to buy anything we want but for now, not everywhere can accept bitcoin for transaction.
Bitcoin changes life if you handle it in a right way, when to buy and when to sell will give you two things one is loss and one is profit, in other words you can change your life in both directions. Now its up to an investor if he understands buying and seling processes and other methods in business will change his life.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 05:07:46 PM
Can you buy a house with BTC? Yes! All you need is a buyer with coins and a seller that will accept them. The value of the transaction is as of the date of the contract, when the coins change hands.

to buy bitcoin using bitcoin is likely to happen but you have to find a seller who can accept bitcoin for his payment method because currently there are few who accept bitcoin as a legitimate payment.
Only few people or real estate businesses use Bitcoin method because they are well awared of this digital currency. Soon you will be watching and observing that Bitcoin is using as payment system. After spreading it fully in Japan many other countries are adopting it fully but I think half of the world are still using fiat. They will soon realize it that using Bitcoin is in our benefit and will be using everywhere even buying small things.
Activity: 750
Merit: 258
March 28, 2018, 04:55:13 PM
Well, but it is hard for the people to accept bitcoin as a type of payment and therefore, no sellers will sell you a house with bitcoin. Bitcoin is a good currency on the internet but it can not be a good currency in the real life. The world is too complicated and the number of people is huge. Because of that fact, bitcoin can not handle a huge number of transactions every day
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond
March 28, 2018, 04:52:01 PM
well, it sounds good but I do not think it will happen in the near future, maybe 5 or 10 years from now, because crypto is still unacceptable all over the world but it will definitely be accepted in the end, because nothing can prevent technology.
but I really support it.

No, it is possible now to buy/sell a house for bitcoin. Check this article: https://www.google.com.ph/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/01/03/heres-the-one-thing-you-need-to-buy-a-house-with-bitcoin.html

You're right in "crypto is still not unacceptable all over the world" but when buying a house through bitcoins you are not transacting to the world itself right? What I mean is, as long as using crypto is not a problem within your country and both of you (seller and prospective buyer) agree to do the payment in terms of btc then there's no problem at all.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
March 28, 2018, 04:33:59 PM
Yes, technically you can buy anything with BTC if we're talking about unofficial bargains, and such a method may become popular, eventually insomuch that it will be legal.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 04:17:16 PM

This is possible. My friends and I are even doing our own transactions using bitcoin and other  coins. Whenever they owe me, or I owe them money, we don't use fiat anymore, instead we using bitcoin and other cryptocurrency as payment depending on the current market price. I think it's more convenient this way.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
March 28, 2018, 03:53:49 PM
I have seen people sell their cars for Bitcoin and Ethereum but so far I've never seen somebody sell his house for BTC lmao.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 03:22:46 PM
In my perception based on the news released from TechinAsia, there are already 7 merchants accepting bitcoins here in the Philippines including TrueProperty. TrueProperty adverstises houses and estate properties for sale all over the Philippines.If this is right, buying a house with BTC is now possible here in our country.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 28, 2018, 02:06:10 PM

Buying a house through btc is what I would actually really want to fulfill in my crypto life. I am working and trying my best to earn better because I would love to see the result of all my hardwork. I would be happy to buy atleast a small house which I can call my own through my earnings in bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency
March 28, 2018, 01:47:50 PM
I immediately see that you have never bought real estate. Now it is impossible to execute a transaction for the sale or purchase of real estate in cryptocurrency. The estimated cost with which the seller is obliged to pay the tax is specified only in Fiat. My answer is no. It is impossible to sell real estate for bitcoin.
Activity: 58
March 28, 2018, 01:38:37 PM
So, I think that in most countries this is prohibited. You can change your crypto for fiat money, but buying and selling for BTC is strictly prohibited - and can be even put in jail.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
March 28, 2018, 01:15:37 PM
yes indeed as long as the buyer and the seller agreed to use bitcoin for their transactions then possibly you will buy house use your bitcoin but the problem is in my country is not available property seller accept bitcoin as part of payment method because most of them doesn't know bitcoin and rest of them again don't dare to use bitcoin as the payment because volatility
Activity: 33
March 28, 2018, 12:41:28 PM
For now i start bitcoin so that in coming months and years the price bitcoin is high,and thats the time i build a house. And not only a house,especially  food and also my daily needs. If i given a chance to become a member of bitcoin i promise that money is secured from bank.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
March 28, 2018, 12:20:54 PM

it is possible for bitcoin to buy a house if the seller is a crypto enthusiast too. but there are coins designed to be used in the multimillion dollar industry real estate like Propy, atlant and real. as of now, propy already sold a unit so it is possible.
Activity: 134
March 28, 2018, 12:13:51 PM
Actually, this is very difficult for me. Because with the current condition I can not use Bitcoin as a legitimate transaction tool. My country has banned any transactions using Bitcoin. Maybe I can only transact with bitcoin user community outside my country.
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
March 28, 2018, 12:10:21 PM
It is only possible if the owner of the house is accepting bitcoin. A lot of people know bitcoin already so i think that it is so easy to tell that there will be a lot of people that will be willingly available to exchange their items or even properties for bitcoin. I saw a post from a social media that he is willing to exchange his car for bitcoin so i think that it is also possible for house.

Well this is not necessary, if some one accept bitcoin or not, you can still buy a house with bitcoin, by exchanging bitcoin for local currency and paying the house owner.  Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 12:09:10 PM

to buy bitcoin using bitcoin is likely to happen but you have to find a seller who can accept bitcoin for his payment method because currently there are few who accept bitcoin as a legitimate payment.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
March 28, 2018, 11:40:40 AM
Not even a house alone, so many properties can be acquired through Bitcoin so far the peer to peer at that point in time is mutually agreed upon. An instance of exactly buying a house had been sited on the forum where a very beautiful house with compound in a conducive environment is displayed and demonstrated in a video for Bitcoin offer. So, Bitcoin can do more than what one can think of as purchase of any fixed Assets; House, cars, Furniture and fittings, Machinery, Land and lots more. All these submission are following the objective of future store of value we are all aiming and working towards on the mother coin; Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: