Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying all ICO's? - page 2. (Read 950 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
April 03, 2017, 08:35:13 AM
This could be a great write-up. You can even start a blog and gain followers and visitors and make an ad income + affiliate income if you can from ICO’s and maybe some other bitcoin related business’ .

The idea is this, you buy ICO tokens worth of however much your capital is, if its low get 10$, if its a lot get 100-1000$ worth of tokens. Than do a follow-up every month, plus when the coin starts and puts on exchanges etc, that way people can see if you are making any Money with this method or not.

You can add your affiliate earnings and ad earnings on there as well monthly and you have a great idea already setup. I think anyone with a certain capital to start a blog like that should definitely try it.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
April 03, 2017, 06:32:15 AM
I'll keep it short and simple:
What if you bought every ICO that has launched or will launch in the future? Ofcourse this is not smart, as I know you have to research before buying. Alot will be losers, but you only need a couple of big ones that can increase in price exponentially.
Plus, if you buy on the first day you almost always have a 20 to 50% discount depending on the ICO.

I'm trying to do the analysis myself for all the ICO's till date, but I find it hard to get all information needed.
What if you have bought let's say 100$ in Tokens from every ICO, what would be your percent gain/loss right now?

Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: