Pages:
Author

Topic: buying alt coins - page 3. (Read 871 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
November 18, 2017, 06:32:22 AM
Hi,

When buying altcoins, i understand that we typically need to use BTC or ETH to purchase. So we will need to buy BTC or ETH first and then use it to buy altcoins. The thing is do we need to care about the price of BTC or ETH whether they are rising or falling? How will it impact the altcoin purchase?
Thanks.

Always remember that everytime bitcoin has rising mostly altcoins are dumping because some holders selling to get btc and sell it again to usdt. Then when btc are going to price correction you should buy in dip.. time of dumping. Hope it helps you
And remember, nothing happens "everytime" in crypto. The anti-correlation between Bitcoin and Altcoins never lasts.
Yeah, usually if the price of Bitcoin is going up, it will dim the price of other altcoins down for a bit till it's back to normal.
Activity: 89
November 18, 2017, 06:28:43 AM
For buying altcoins we need to use bitcoin or ethereum to purchase it.  According to its price we will invest in other altcoins. Once other altcoins price goes down botcoin price is blooming.
Activity: 28
November 18, 2017, 12:46:33 AM
Hi,

When buying altcoins, i understand that we typically need to use BTC or ETH to purchase. So we will need to buy BTC or ETH first and then use it to buy altcoins. The thing is do we need to care about the price of BTC or ETH whether they are rising or falling? How will it impact the altcoin purchase?
Thanks.

Sometimes even dev are also dumping his own coin to get more btc if bitcoin going in new ath. Just my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
November 18, 2017, 12:36:44 AM
Hi,

Thanks.

Always remember that everytime bitcoin has rising mostly altcoins are dumping because some holders selling to get btc and sell it again to usdt. Then when btc are going to price correction you should buy in dip.. time of dumping. Hope it helps you
And remember, nothing happens "everytime" in crypto. The anti-correlation between Bitcoin and Altcoins never lasts.
Activity: 26
November 18, 2017, 12:32:47 AM
Hi,

Thanks.

Activity: 4
November 17, 2017, 10:57:28 PM
Hi,

Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: