Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying Altcoin - page 3. (Read 837 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 256
December 12, 2017, 05:23:19 AM
It is also a good buy for ripple as i see a good price movement in a couple of weeks, but fo my portfolio for long term is still Ethereum,Litecoin, OMG, Neo and Waves. Always look for a good potential coin and always take control of emotion don't ride with the hype just follow your heart. IOTA was a trending this month it is also a good buy just to test the water.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
December 12, 2017, 05:16:37 AM
I really needs to control emotions when dealing with coins since it is so volatile we do not know what will happen next. I like waves and strats since I see it also potential on having good profit.
In trading it is necessary to control emotions for us to get rid of loses. Because we often in panic buying and selling, though it really takes risks in investing those altcoins. However, in my portfolio are eth, waves,mgo, stratis and Im looking forward to add neo. So hope these would bring us to success.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
December 12, 2017, 05:03:50 AM
Tell us why you think that... because I dont see much into those coins.

are u crazy?... waves and strats are very goods proyecto and now, are undervalued ...

Now im investing about more neo, nxt , adx, verge, XSPEC , SNC ...

Wha  about you ?
That's a good bag you've got there, especially for a medium term hodl
Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
December 12, 2017, 03:04:22 AM
what is the point from your thread,, ?
crypto investments will always good as far we understand the risk,
so do not thinking only the rewards but how minimalize the risk if our predictions is wrong
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 01:21:36 AM

are u crazy?... waves and strats are very goods proyecto and now, are undervalued ...

Now im investing about more neo, nxt , adx, verge, XSPEC , SNC ...

Wha  about you ?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
December 12, 2017, 01:04:42 AM
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
December 12, 2017, 12:59:32 AM
I really needs to control emotions when dealing with coins since it is so volatile we do not know what will happen next. I like waves and strats since I see it also potential on having good profit.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 12:07:31 AM
I am currently distributing my portfolio, I see waves, strat, verge with good potential ... your projects are sustainable ...
Cardano shows great interest in me, fear invades me and breaks it Sad
Pages:
Jump to: