Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying and selling crypto. - Multiple payment methods. - Available Worldwide. - page 2. (Read 1028 times)

Activity: 612
Merit: 36
Please don't turn this thread into a brawl.

Hes a fuckface all his replies are about crying on others peoples postings @masdfuckface look at this bitch,youre too poor to be calling me suspicious,little bitch

This is trade number whatever with altera and Ill do more,whoever knows the UI beloe knows what bank it is and knows how much money you gotta have to have this limit there,dont fuck with me you poor fuckface @masdfuckface

"a day ago" hahaha.

Come on, you know this is a scam and you try to fool people with some fake trust, thats why NOBODY else is dealing here.

Also you did not post here for 4 years and now suddenly have countless trades with this 1 guy that has 0 feedback, hahaha.

Cant fool anybody here you clown.
Activity: 74
Merit: 3

Hes a fuckface all his replies are about crying on others peoples postings @masdfuckface look at this bitch,youre too poor to be calling me suspicious,little bitch

This is trade number whatever with altera and Ill do more,whoever knows the UI beloe knows what bank it is and knows how much money you gotta have to have this limit there,dont fuck with me you poor fuckface @masdfuckface

Activity: 514
Merit: 72
Crypto - Fiat Exchange
Difficult to wokr with this guy saying all youre new account youre this youre that. Made small transfer with sepa for a test and it went smoothly, made bigger went smoothly, now third one went smoothly again. Will use again but the time waste at first hurts my brain.

Proof of these deals? Looks really suspicious, you didnt comment for 5 years on this site and now suddenly you already made several deals with this member. Looks a lot like a multi account fake trust situation.

Who r u to call me suspiscious?Are you stupid or something?
Crypto - Fiat Exchange
Hmm, interesting. I have only recently become interested in cryptocurrency and started trying to make money in this area.

Now is the best time to start DCAing in crypto.
Crypto - Fiat Exchange
I won't post any proof. As long as I am offering escrow, any interested potential party has no reason to worry about anything bad happening to their money, be it in crypto or fiat. 1% fee is what LocalCrypto has. That shouldn't hurt anyone's portfolio.

@Zest, if you post any proof of transfers, whatever it is, make sure you blur out my information, that includes address I gave you and the bank information transfer was sent from.

@Misdemeanor, you called me a fool and a clown once when I offered my services to you. If you would like to prove to your own self how legit my service is, go ahead and let's do a trade, with escrow. Be it 1000 USD or 100,000 USD.
Crypto - Fiat Exchange
Difficult to wokr with this guy saying all youre new account youre this youre that. Made small transfer with sepa for a test and it went smoothly, made bigger went smoothly, now third one went smoothly again. Will use again but the time waste at first hurts my brain.

When dealing with large transactions we like to meet with the seller/buyer to make sure the transfer goes smoothly. We have people with malicious intentions and small sleeper accounts like yours contact us daily, trying to scam us. The only reason why we went ahead with the trade, like we explained through Telegram was because you agreed on starting small and sending first. It was that or you meeting with us and dealing F2F.

Scams come in all shapes and forms and we've had to deal with all sorts of snake-ish behaviors for years. People will try and scam even after being warned at the original post. Stupidity has no limit for most.

We would like to publicly thank you for the trade and for being an honest person. Feel free to contact us again for any crypto related question or need.
Check Discord Alterra am looking to buy a large amount of Ethereum
Crypto - Fiat Exchange
Updated. Added Transferwise, nowadays known as WISE.
Crypto - Fiat Exchange
Hi Alterra57,

Tried messaging you , couldn't reach due to restrictions. Pls share telegram to discuss our need for 80 BTC . Can share more details on a call.

reg
Spas

Crypto fund looking to buy and sell crypto to worldwide clients at a small rate. Interested in sellers and buyers from all over the world.

Accepted payment methods:

CASH - Face2Face meeting for European clients only. Contact for limits.

Bank transfer SWIFT - Worldwide transfers. 1000 EUR/USD - NO LIMIT.

Bank transfer SEPA - EU or EEA countries only. 500 EUR/USD - NO LIMIT.

WesternUnion - Worldwide clients. 500 EUR/USD to 2500 EUR/USD.

MoneyGram - Worldwide clients. 500 EUR/USD to 2500 EUR/USD.

Advcash - Coming soon.

PAYEER - Coming soon.

For a 5% fee you can buy crypto from us in minutes. How much is a 5% fee? If you buy 100 USD worth of crypto the fee is only 5 USD! The fee can and will be lowered for returning customers. We can use escrow through localcryptos if necessary.

Our Discord is: Firmamentum Capitale#6812

We can arrange a call through Discord or Telegram (contact me for username), text is okay too but we would prefer calls. Serious sellers and/or buyers only, scammers stay away, you can't scam us, you will only waste our time.

Hi, ****** is my TG. Thank you.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi Alterra57,

Tried messaging you , couldn't reach due to restrictions. Pls share telegram to discuss our need for 80 BTC . Can share more details on a call.

reg
Spas

Crypto fund looking to buy and sell crypto to worldwide clients at a small rate. Interested in sellers and buyers from all over the world.

CASH - Face2Face meeting for European clients only. Contact for limits.

Advcash - Coming soon.

PAYEER - Coming soon.

For a 5% fee you can buy crypto from us in minutes. How much is a 5% fee? If you buy 100 USD worth of crypto the fee is only 5 USD! The fee can and will be lowered for returning customers. We can use escrow through localcryptos if necessary.

Our Discord is: Firmamentum Capitale#6812

We can arrange a call through Discord or Telegram (contact me for username), text is okay too but we would prefer calls. Serious sellers and/or buyers only, scammers stay away, you can't scam us, you will only waste our time.
Crypto - Fiat Exchange
Crypto - Fiat Exchange

Crypto fund looking to buy and sell crypto from/to worldwide clients.

ESCROW AVAILABLE
NO ID VERIFICATION

CASH - Face2Face meeting for European clients only. Contact for limits. *currently unavailable*

WISE - Worldwide transfers. 500 EUR/USD - 2000 EUR/USD.

Advcash - Coming soon.

PAYEER - Coming soon.

Faster Payment System UK banks. - 1000 GBP to 2500 GBP.

Rules:

1. Escrow fee of 1% is paid by you.
2. Depending on the selected transaction method, it might take from 10 minutes (WISE) to 8 days (SWIFT Wire Transfer) for the money to arrive. You agree on waiting as long as it is necessary for the transactions to settle when opening a trade with us.
3. Our exchange rate is based on Bitfinex prices.
4. To be added.

For a 5% fee you can buy crypto from us in minutes. How much is a 5% fee? If you buy 100 USD worth of crypto the fee is only 5 USD! The fee can and will be lowered for returning customers. We can use escrow through LocalCryptos if necessary. It usually takes less than an hour to complete a deal and you don't have to verify your identity with us.

Fee for cash deals is at 15%.

Discord: Firmamentum Capital#6812
Telegram: Coming Soon
Wickr: fcapitale
LocalCryptos: PM for profile.

We can arrange a call through Discord or Telegram (contact me for username), text is okay too but we would prefer calls. Serious sellers and/or buyers only.

Scammers and time wasters, stay away.
Pages:
Jump to: