Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying at 35k? - page 3. (Read 2000 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 09, 2023, 10:53:31 AM
I think if you have bought bitcoin when the price was $31k and are still holding it, then now you will get a big profit if you sell now especially since the bitcoin price is currently in the range of $43k-$44k. You are very lucky to have bought bitcoin when the price was $31k. Never be afraid to buy if you are sure because you can be sure that profits will accompany those of you who patiently wait until the time comes to take advantage.

yes, I think so too, many people always doubt when it comes to buying, even though they are actually sure,
but for bitcoin such doubts still exist because people who buy bitcoin I think have investments in medium and large amounts.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 524
December 09, 2023, 02:56:00 AM
We don't know when's the best time to buy bitcoin. Many ppl can't afford making mistakes because they'll fear losing what they've invested. If ppl knew it's going to be on $44k they would've bought last month. We don't know what's making bitcoin go higher but it can go the other way so we shouldn't think we're in bull season.

Whenever you have the money, that is the right time to buy Bitcoin. The BTC price will reach a new ATH in a couple of years, and everyone involved in BTC knows this, but the investors who want to get rich quickly with BTC are the ones fearful. When the price dipped below $20k a year ago, everyone knew that the price would pump after some time, but many were not willing to take the risk. Bitcoin is for long-term investment. If you are looking for a short-term investment, I suggest you look for other potential coins. Overall, November and December are good months for BTC.
Activity: 868
Merit: 190
I'm a web developer. Hire me for your work.
December 08, 2023, 11:08:15 PM
We don't know when's the best time to buy bitcoin. Many ppl can't afford making mistakes because they'll fear losing what they've invested. If ppl knew it's going to be on $44k they would've bought last month. We don't know what's making bitcoin go higher but it can go the other way so we shouldn't think we're in bull season.

I think if you have bought bitcoin when the price was $31k and are still holding it, then now you will get a big profit if you sell now especially since the bitcoin price is currently in the range of $43k-$44k. You are very lucky to have bought bitcoin when the price was $31k. Never be afraid to buy if you are sure because you can be sure that profits will accompany those of you who patiently wait until the time comes to take advantage.
Activity: 751
Merit: 112
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 08, 2023, 08:46:16 AM
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
December 08, 2023, 07:38:35 AM
I think late this year and early next year the price will be over 40k. Now there are new news about cryptocurrency, bitcoin, etf and so on all the time. The stock market seems to be on the rise right now too. Next year there will be a US presidential election and there is no point in having a market crash.
Last night the price of Bitcoin almost touched $45K and now the price is still quite close to $44K in the market. I'm starting to think that conditions like this are conditions that are really desired by many people and the price improvements that continue to occur through this increase are the effect of the encouragement of many people who still want to own Bitcoin before we all celebrate the new year. Plus, I don't think the market will crash again any time soon.

Right, so it's not a question on when we are going to buy, it's a question on what will be the bull run price, could it hit $150k-$180k as it's all time high? But if we are talking about the current price movement, yeah, we can buy whatever price we want and then still make a lot of profits in the future.

So still a long game for us, we just have to bear that this year is about to end and we are very happy to see that at least the bear market is over. From last years $15,500 to maybe $45k-$50k this closing 2023. So just hold and again, accumulate if we can before the block halving.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 705
December 06, 2023, 05:05:30 AM
I think late this year and early next year the price will be over 40k. Now there are new news about cryptocurrency, bitcoin, etf and so on all the time. The stock market seems to be on the rise right now too. Next year there will be a US presidential election and there is no point in having a market crash.
Last night the price of Bitcoin almost touched $45K and now the price is still quite close to $44K in the market. I'm starting to think that conditions like this are conditions that are really desired by many people and the price improvements that continue to occur through this increase are the effect of the encouragement of many people who still want to own Bitcoin before we all celebrate the new year. Plus, I don't think the market will crash again any time soon.
Activity: 658
Merit: 384
December 02, 2023, 01:52:10 PM
Hallo people,

I bought some bitcoin at 26/27/30 and 31k. all profit so far, I am thinking about buying more, but is 35k te expensive to buy bitcoin?
You are probably going to say the same thing when Bitcoin reach 40k, it makes no sense to stop buying because the price is going up, what if it never go back down again? No one knows for sure and that is why we should all use DCA to accumulate Bitcoin.

We are in a bear market, you should be buying every week or months whichever is comfortable for you, I only decide to stop DCAing into Bitcoin after the BTC halving is over, we still have like 143 days to go if I am right.

What's your plan? I think it's best to plan for long term, you don't have to worry about the price action today, if you are always using $100 to buy every week just keep doing it, there will be ups and downs in Bitcoin price action, do not stop to DCA.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
December 02, 2023, 11:31:15 AM
Yes it's way more complicated than blaming it on FOMO & FUD so you're right about unpredictable reasons why bitcoin's price changes. You're right nobody catches highs or lows perfectly but some ppl who did get it wrong won't invest in Bitcoin again. If they'd invested a different time they could've become believers but they'll invest somewhere like stocks. There's so many topics here about halving it's pushing FOMO to new heights so investors have to be careful.

If ppl can't hodl for long they'll probably try short sales but the flips aren't simple to estimate. It's better than being walked in to falls because of FOMO. If they had a backup they could've cut losses. We don't know how many $60k buyers were at disaster point or how long it's going to take for them to be stable. It's nice when you're profiting but it's opposite when you're making loss so ppl shouldn't invest unless they're satisfied.

Ok but the truth is that this is way more complicated and unpredictable than to just say "losers suffered from FOMO" and "low-to-no winners suffered from FUD". Nobody really catches highs and lows perfectly. But was the decision to buy at 60k wrong if someone truly decided that this is a long-term thing and was fine with the price going down perhaps for a while? The market was heated up, but I couldn't have predicted whether it is definitely about to stop. I didn't think 100k would be impossible.

In plain numbers you are right, someone who bought at 60k is now at a loss - unless that person went for DCA all the way down to 16k afterwards and then up to 38.5k these days. That's why the FOMO guys who lost are really those who went all in on 60k without any backup plan whatsoever for what should usually be deemed a long-term investment. Bitcoin is too susceptible to many exogenous effects to rely on a short-term flip (as very likely many were hoping for).

I fully concur with you and it gets more complicated than that. I shared a post a while ago where they did a breakdown about the wallets that bought all the way down from the last peak to the last low and how it is turning into a net positive, not on the individual level, but collectively. But I still think that the point you mentioned about not knowing exactly about the number of 60k buyers and their sentiment once we get back to that range. Will they turn into selling pressure because they are happy to have made back what they "lost" on paper? Or will they remain or become true believers because they never intended to sell anyway? There are some interesting infographics about that, but I would have to go through my post history and search for the links. I will do that if I find some time and share it here.

Short selling Bitcoin can be fun, but only when you are ok with losing money and consider it gambling. I have my own experiments and burned my fingers a couple of times, but with relatively low amounts just to get a feeling. Leverage is really gambling unless you have inside info or are big enough to move the market yourself. Neither of both applies to me Tongue
December 01, 2023, 11:27:58 PM
Yes it's way more complicated than blaming it on FOMO & FUD so you're right about unpredictable reasons why bitcoin's price changes. You're right nobody catches highs or lows perfectly but some ppl who did get it wrong won't invest in Bitcoin again. If they'd invested a different time they could've become believers but they'll invest somewhere like stocks. There's so many topics here about halving it's pushing FOMO to new heights so investors have to be careful.

If ppl can't hodl for long they'll probably try short sales but the flips aren't simple to estimate. It's better than being walked in to falls because of FOMO. If they had a backup they could've cut losses. We don't know how many $60k buyers were at disaster point or how long it's going to take for them to be stable. It's nice when you're profiting but it's opposite when you're making loss so ppl shouldn't invest unless they're satisfied.

Ok but the truth is that this is way more complicated and unpredictable than to just say "losers suffered from FOMO" and "low-to-no winners suffered from FUD". Nobody really catches highs and lows perfectly. But was the decision to buy at 60k wrong if someone truly decided that this is a long-term thing and was fine with the price going down perhaps for a while? The market was heated up, but I couldn't have predicted whether it is definitely about to stop. I didn't think 100k would be impossible.

In plain numbers you are right, someone who bought at 60k is now at a loss - unless that person went for DCA all the way down to 16k afterwards and then up to 38.5k these days. That's why the FOMO guys who lost are really those who went all in on 60k without any backup plan whatsoever for what should usually be deemed a long-term investment. Bitcoin is too susceptible to many exogenous effects to rely on a short-term flip (as very likely many were hoping for).
legendary
December 01, 2023, 07:56:31 PM
The $60k buyers who've lost the value of their investments have learned valuable lessons about FOMO. They've followed the curve at the wrong time so instead of double up money they've dreamed of they've lost. Investors shouldn't allow FOMO to replace straight thinking before investing.

For those who thought they'd quickly double up money they needed two month later at $60k, it went wrong. But for those who used money that was only dedicated to a long-term investment horizon, there is already a learning curve as Bitcoin went quite low from $60k and is now on the right path for recovery. With all the news going on about the financial industry getting involved now, I think most longer term investors get a feeling of where this could be going very soon.

December 01, 2023, 07:51:29 PM
The $60k buyers who've lost the value of their investments have learned valuable lessons about FOMO. They've followed the curve at the wrong time so instead of double up money they've expected they've lost. Investors shouldn't allow FOMO to replace straight thinking before investing.

For those who thought they'd quickly double up money they needed two month later at $60k, it went wrong. But for those who used money that was only dedicated to a long-term investment horizon, there is already a learning curve as Bitcoin went quite low from $60k and is now on the right path for recovery. With all the news going on about the financial industry getting involved now, I think most longer term investors get a feeling of where this could be going very soon.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 439
Cashback 15%
December 01, 2023, 04:10:31 PM
Yesterday I saw a tweet about Michael Saylor buying 16k bitcoins. Usually this guy buys bitcoin when it's cheap in his opinion. So this could be a good sign for those who bought bitcoin at 35k. Maybe at the end of the year we will see the bulls again.
Today Bitcoin is still seen increasing to almost touch $39K which means everyone doesn't need to wait until the end of the year if they want to see an increase in the price of Bitcoin. Because market conditions have become more positive and perhaps big people with quite a lot of capital have also entered the market to continue buying Bitcoin, so the price increase can still be seen quite clearly in Bitcoin at the beginning of this month. So that makes me even more convinced that the price of $40K will probably be surpassed this year by Bitcoin.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 705
December 01, 2023, 03:34:57 PM
Yesterday I saw a tweet about Michael Saylor buying 16k bitcoins. Usually this guy buys bitcoin when it's cheap in his opinion. So this could be a good sign for those who bought bitcoin at 35k. Maybe at the end of the year we will see the bulls again.
Today Bitcoin is still seen increasing to almost touch $39K which means everyone doesn't need to wait until the end of the year if they want to see an increase in the price of Bitcoin. Because market conditions have become more positive and perhaps big people with quite a lot of capital have also entered the market to continue buying Bitcoin, so the price increase can still be seen quite clearly in Bitcoin at the beginning of this month. So that makes me even more convinced that the price of $40K will probably be surpassed this year by Bitcoin.
legendary
December 01, 2023, 01:59:50 PM
I don't know who he is but if his buy was at $16k he's doing well because he's making profit on $38k BTC price. We don't know if bulls will be riding this year but think about ppl who made buys at $60k. Their bitcoin experience hasn't been great so they're hoping for bullish season.

How much did he invest in Bitcoin at $16k?

Their Bitcoin experience might not have been as great if you look at it from price performance only, but it taught them some things about cryptocurrency, market sentiment, all the regulatory complexity coming with Bitcoin, crashes of centralized exchanges and many other important things that can create FUD when you are brand new in the market.

When OP asks whether to buy at 35k when he or she bought at 25-30k, I wonder why someone would fear to buy at 35k and what the initial investment objective was.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 540
December 01, 2023, 09:40:01 AM

You might be right as the price of bitcoin is almost $39k, perhaps the bulls trying to salvage the end of the month price and pushing it to $40k. But it didn't happen but still good to see the current price at 38,390$ and we might hit $39k in the next couple of hours.

And with that, if we buy at $35k, still a good price in my opinion. And this is just the beginning, the real test for us is next year when we have a block halving and then the bull run. Just look though last year, $11k-$12k at November, but fast moving 2023, price is about $40k. So that's how the price moves in a year so maybe around this time next year, we will have a new all time high and breaking that $69k from 2021 bull run.
December 01, 2023, 08:20:09 AM
I don't know who he is but if his buy was at $16k he's doing well because he's making profit on $38k BTC price. We don't know if bulls will be riding this year but think about ppl who made buys at $60k. Their bitcoin experience hasn't been great so they're hoping for bullish season.

How much did he invest in Bitcoin at $16k?

Activity: 2254
Cashback 15%
December 01, 2023, 07:19:01 AM
Activity: 2618
December 01, 2023, 07:05:20 AM
Hallo people,

I bought some bitcoin at 26/27/30 and 31k. all profit so far, I am thinking about buying more, but is 35k te expensive to buy bitcoin?
You just cut your chance , now you have no option to Buy bitcoin even in 36k you should have take the chance back then as what people try to advise you but you kept silence then no way now.
imagine you bought from 26.27/30/31 but denied to buy at 35k , now we are heading to 40k as it is strongly climbing now https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/ surely it is getting closer now  and yes it will beat it sooner .
December 01, 2023, 06:44:41 AM
What ppl shouldn't do is buying because of FOMO. It's spread by ppl who've already made their own bitcoin buys at lower price than you're going to pay. It's going to be helpful for them if ppl buy because of FOMO so don't.

I don't know ppl in real life who've got $38k to buy bitcoin. Investors did buy bitcoin at $60k they haven't seen a profit so they shouldn't spend their savings on crypto.

Currently the price of bitcoin is around $38k. I think that even though the price of bitcoin is a little more expensive than the price you bought it at that time, it seems that it is still worth buying bitcoin at this time because the market performance is good and the potential for price increases continues. Therefore, if you are sure to buy now and can hold it until at least when the halving occurs then this is the right time for you to buy so that when the price reaches at least above $50k you can make a big profit.
Activity: 1189
Merit: 107
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 01, 2023, 05:23:47 AM
Hallo people,

Currently the price of bitcoin is around $38k. I think that even though the price of bitcoin is a little more expensive than the price you bought it at that time, it seems that it is still worth buying bitcoin at this time because the market performance is good and the potential for price increases continues. Therefore, if you are sure to buy now and can hold it until at least when the halving occurs then this is the right time for you to buy so that when the price reaches at least above $50k you can make a big profit.
Pages:
Jump to: