Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying Bitcoin with no KYC verification - page 6. (Read 1100 times)

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
August 28, 2020, 03:37:32 PM
Hi guys, I'm looking for a safe way to buy Bitcoin or any Altcoin with USD (Fiat) using Credit Card or Paypal without any ID verification. Do you guys have any idea how to do this.
The safest way is to buy cards, pay with cash, and then try to sell them for a 1% discount, and so on, you do not need to verify your identity, and you can buy them anonymously if you buy them from a store that does not have a surveillance camera.
The rest of the methods include bank mediation, which requires obtaining an ID, as long as you want to use PayPal, how do you want to preserve privacy?
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
August 28, 2020, 10:55:16 AM
Your best bet is just to go to a local Bitcoin ATM and buy some that way. Unless you are buying large amounts the 10% fee that they usually charge is not that much and saves the headache of having to create an account at an exchange and go thru verification process.

You need to understand Credit card and Paypal are easily reversable so don't be surprised that they require verification first. I just don't think it will be possible using those methods. Best bet is cash and go to a Bitcoin ATM and you are set.

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
August 28, 2020, 10:20:07 AM
I will suggest you check some p2p platforms that can offer this service. In order trading your paypal funds with a less risky buyer on the platform, I will also suggest you only trade with verified users on the platform. you can also make use of bestchange platform https://www.bestchange.com/paypal-usd-to-bitcoin.html to view the lists of exchange platform that offer your choice of coin
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
August 27, 2020, 12:45:22 PM
...Do you guys have any idea how to do this.

You need to use P2P, many of which allow you to trade without passing KYC. In this thread you will find a list of services that will help you buy bitcoin without passing verification: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/list-of-p2pno-kyc-exchanges-5180421
You will not be able to buy bitcoin on the cryptocurrency exchange for Fiat without passing KYC.
There are some p2p exchange which is not having KYC requirements at the moment but they only prefer bank transfer as far as I know so for credit card or Paypal there will be KYC for sure no matter what exchange you are going to use.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
August 27, 2020, 12:42:02 PM
I am a bit confused about what is the reason for the concern for providing personal data, if you plan to buy Bitcoin with PayPal or a bank card. One way or another, the resource will record the user's personal data with the help of a banking institution that provides services to the user of a bank card.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
August 27, 2020, 12:33:15 PM
Hi guys, I'm looking for a safe way to buy Bitcoin or any Altcoin with USD (Fiat) using Credit Card or Paypal without any ID verification. Do you guys have any idea how to do this.
The short answer is that you cannot do this anymore, this is very simple if you involve a bank or PayPal you are going to have to go through know your customer policies, there is no way around it, however if you are not afraid to make peer to peer transactions face to face then what you could do is to go to your favourite ATM withdraw some cash and then try to make a transaction that way, this is not as convenient but it goes back to the roots of bitcoin and how it all began.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 27, 2020, 12:20:53 PM
I think it would be difficult for you to buy bitcoins through a service platform without KYC. I have been searching for such platforms to make the process faster and make myself safer, but of course not. The only last way is to buy through the black market and you have to find reputable admins on that channel and ask them to act as an intermediary. That is the only way to be able to buy bitcoins without KYC.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
August 27, 2020, 10:59:00 AM
...Do you guys have any idea how to do this.

You need to use P2P, many of which allow you to trade without passing KYC. In this thread you will find a list of services that will help you buy bitcoin without passing verification: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/list-of-p2pno-kyc-exchanges-5180421
You will not be able to buy bitcoin on the cryptocurrency exchange for Fiat without passing KYC.
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
August 27, 2020, 10:03:56 AM
Use Currency exchange section. Smiley

But still chances are less for you because newbie can charge back once they received bitcoins so people here only trade with trusted members when they are going to deal with Paypal like payment methods.
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
August 27, 2020, 07:06:28 AM
That's extreme right, there are certain exchanges where you can buy bitcoin without worrying about KYC verification.
If you have not yet done this, just fine bitcoin ATM machine near you. This I guess will help you to find out the nearest outlet for bitcoin ATM, https://coinatmradar.com/.

In the other hand, you can buy bitcoin in Binance as long as this is not above 2 BTC you can able to withdraw your bitcoin without having KYC.

But for safer, your first option should be Paxful first as suggested above because they are supporting PayPal.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
August 27, 2020, 02:50:36 AM
There is only one method that I've known which you're free to buy bitcoin with PayPal without any requirement of KYC but, they've already shut down their service, virwox.

The two guys were right. It's hard to find exchanges that won't ask for KYC if your payment method is credit card or PayPal. P2P through Paypal is going to be harder in the forum as its transactions are reversible.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
August 26, 2020, 07:53:23 PM
I think none. There is a bank involvement that's why (fiat).

Before it's possible via LocalBitcoin but they have a mandatory KYC now.

Paxful allows Paypal but it needed KYC as well. Read the terms here about verified and unverified users: https://paxful.com/support/en-us/articles/360021175133-Is-ID-verification-mandatory-

This is only based on my own idea. You can wait for other responses.

Totally agree, I believe that P2P is the only solution (as far as I know), but it's extremely hard to find someone who can trust new buyers with no reputation  Sad (a trust issue).
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
August 26, 2020, 07:44:08 PM

I think none. There is a bank involvement that's why (fiat).

Before it's possible via LocalBitcoin but they have a mandatory KYC now.

Paxful allows Paypal but it needed KYC as well. Read the terms here about verified and unverified users: https://paxful.com/support/en-us/articles/360021175133-Is-ID-verification-mandatory-

This is only based on my own idea. You can wait for other responses.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
August 26, 2020, 07:34:29 PM
Pages:
Jump to: