Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying bitcoin with PayPal payment - page 3. (Read 485 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
April 05, 2019, 02:57:37 AM
Any experience with this service or other services that are trustworthy?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 272
1xbit.com
April 05, 2019, 02:33:56 AM
Guys, we have recently launched an option in Raison.ai to buy BTC/ETC with depositing  from PayPal. Currently it is available and works great in mobile web app at https://m.raison.ai. We would like to know what is the demand for such service - PayPal->BTC. Could it be useful for you?

Paypal is really a very risky method to purchase Bitcoins.
I would not suggest my enemy to buy through Bitcoin also lmao.
There are always a chance of getting scammed if you buy through PayPal.
So i would tell to each and every user to not use this service .
Else be ready to toil the losses and dance when you get scammed.
Be aware guys.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 05, 2019, 02:00:09 AM
I just visited your site and jump into your Terms and Conditions page. It is required to do ID verification to use your service, this one will be the first thing that makes you lose interest from users who want to use service. There are many people dealing with Paypal-BTC or vice versa at the Exchange board, they do it peer to peer and they do not need to do KYC. So I believe people will prefer to do peer to peer exchange instead of using your site that requires KYC.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
April 05, 2019, 12:11:22 AM
To be honest, I would never consider using Paypal to buy some bitcoins since Paypal is an offender to bitcoin.
I didn't had any negative views on Paypal but since the day it blocked payments for the ebay accounts who were dealing with bitcoins, I had started feeling hatred for it. There are many other options that can be preferred to buy bitcoins such as cards, internet banking, UPI, P2P transfers etc...
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
April 04, 2019, 05:36:50 PM
Guys, we have recently launched an option in Raison.ai to buy BTC/ETC with depositing  from PayPal. Currently it is available and works great in mobile web app at https://m.raison.ai. We would like to know what is the demand for such service - PayPal->BTC. Could it be useful for you?
Pages:
Jump to: